2011.06.11 Sidebar (Trial Day Sixteen)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually, Tim Miller brought a map to Casey and asked her to mark on the map where they should begin searching for Caylee. Casey started to approach the map, and Cindy stopped her. That's when she threw Tim out.

I think I remember reading that now. Is that around the same time GA supposedly choked KC. Did Tim Miller actually think she would show him on the map where she was?

Earlier this afternoon one of our good members here (sorry I can't now remember who), linked a video of KC's crying. It was noted that in the space of about a minute apart, KC flipped off someone. It was very subtle. I'll upload the two images..........give me a few minutes. :)

I wish someone could point that out to the media. NG would take that and run with it. ICA never ceases to surprise me. I would not have believed it except I saw it with my own eyes. thanks for posting link

Very good point. This is JMO, but it could be because it was the night of the 15th of June that Cindy and Casey had the fight that JG told police about, or more accurately, he told police what Casey had told him about the fight. So, for the sake of argument, assuming the fight took place, then I can see a very angry, frustrated, jealous Casey leaving the house with Caylee. In a fit of rage Caylee became the victim of her over-the-top anger and jealousy. Would explain the clothes found with the skeleton being the same clothes little Caylee had worn on the 15th. This would also eliminate an "accident" as a cause of death. I think in Florida(lived there for 21 years) premeditated can be a very short time. So, this scenario would explain the clothes found with Caylee's remains, and also fit the murder one charge. JMO

Of note also is the fact that CA told of a very different story for the evening of June 15, how she and KC both cried watching video of CA's father and how it was a night that CA thought was very special -- a warm fuzzy mother/daughter moment is how she made it sound, so just wondering when the fight erupted and what was it all about.

I think I remember reading that now. Is that around the same time GA supposedly choked KC. Did Tim Miller actually think she would show him on the map where she was?

I thought it was CA that grabbed ICA by the throat and not GA.

Is this why Tim only comes to search if families ask him to now? Or does he come if either families OR LE ask him? I was thinking it had to be both, for some reason.

I know he went up to Indiana today and will start a major search for Lauren Spierers on Monday.

I hope she wasn't giving one of the jurors the finger... but I wouldn't put it past her!

HOW DOES SHE KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH HER ANTICS??

Of note also ... JG police interview he stated that GA told him he thought he was a nice guy and that KC was not in a good place at that time and that they (GA/CA) were going to get her some help.

(paraphrasing)

So wondering did KC ever have any assessments by mental health professionals prior to the crime.

Here's the screen captures of the two incidents of ICA flipping someone off as she cries. Edited to add that it was Dr. Fessel who found this in a video of Casey crying during the testimony on Friday.

Finger1.jpg

Finger2.jpg

It looks like this thread has been derailed. Can I make a suggestion? There's so much good information here on the site...searches will help find the right thread for discussion...or even if you just want to read and catch up.

PS- there's also been a lot of speculation going on...mixed in with what we already know to be factual. In the old days, we used to have to provide a link...IMO, it's still a good idea so folks don't get confused.

Just my 2 cents.

She visited Troy in July. The car episode was July 3rd.

There's actually two incidents.................

1, June 4 - Casey, Tony, Clint House, and his girlfriend, Maria, went to a restaurant or nightclub. Casey drove them in her car.

2. July 3 - Troy Brown's girlfriend, Melissa England, was visiting from Virginia and Casey picked her up and took her shopping in Tony's Jeep Cherokee.

I've only seen the posts on this page so far ;) , but my understanding of the reason for superimposing Caylee's face was to show the relationship between the "nasal apertures" of the skull and the actual nose. I.e., the nose could be blocked without the entire "nasal apertures" being blocked.

Agreed. But WHY was Casey's face included in the video? Doesn't that possibly lead to some problems? I think her face is more prejudicial than probative since the measurements had nothing to do with her face at all.

The OMG girl -- ME -- came from Boston to visit boyfriend July 2 or 3.

There are two girls..
One is ME,,
she is the one that came july

the other is MK.. she is the one.. that said she was in ica's car i belive..
and it was told later by who ever her bf is.. that is was early june when that happened not late june.

There's actually two incidents.................

1, June 4 - Casey, Tony, Clint House, and his girlfriend, Maria, went to a restaurant or nightclub. Casey drove them in her car.

2. July 3 - Troy Brown's girlfriend, Melissa England, was visiting from Virginia and Casey picked her up and took her shopping in Tony's Jeep Cherokee.

Thank you ...lol.. gawd it all gets so confusing.. I knew the date had gotten confused but wasnt sure who the girl was that confused them

I don't find this unusual at all.

Perhaps Cindy put those shorts on little Caylee just prior to them going to visit Great-Grandpa Plesea at the nursing home on Sunday afternoon. Perhaps the shorts were removed as soon as they returned home and just prior to Cindy and little Caylee going swimming that afternoon. Perhaps the shorts were not soiled and were instead folded up and set aside to be worn again. Perhaps on Monday morning the shorts were put back on little Caylee.

I have done this when my granddaughter (who is the about the same age little Caylee was when all of this happened). My little granddaughter is with me 6-7 days and 3-4 nights a week.

Sometimes she will spend the first part of the day in her jammies. When we are preparing for an outing, I will change her into an outfit to go out to the store, or to visit with someone, or to go to the doctor, or wherever.

When we get back home, if her outing clothing is not soiled, I will remove it, fold it up, and then set it aside to be worn again in the near future. I will then put her into some play clothes in which she will spend the rest of the day until time for bed.

This same scenario applies if I dress my little granddaughter to go to church on a Sunday morning. If she has not soiled her dress during Sunday School, then I will remove it upon returning home, put it back on a hanger, and return it to the closet to be worn again in the future.

I do not always find it necessary to wash her unsoiled clothing after only having been worn for an hour or two.

Heck, I do the same thing with a pair of my own jeans. I do not always wash them in between wearing--especially if I have only worn them for an hour or two.

I guess you can call me either logical, thrifty, sensible, dirty, or whatever. It just makes no sense to me to wash clothing that has not been soiled and/or is not smelly.

I agree with everything you said. I used to do the same thing, put clean clothes back, folded or hung up, if they could be reused.

HOWEVER, in this instance, Caylee had spent the day in a Nursing Home, around sick elderly folks. Cindy, being an experienced nurse would most likley have thrown those clothes into the hamper once Caylee took them off.
I would have never taken my toddler to a nursing home and then let her wear those clothes the next day with out washing them thoroughly first. I could believe that Cindy did a load of clothes that evening however. And that could be why the shorts were grabbed off the top of the pile.

For some strange reason, I keep coming back to the night of the 15th, or wee hours of the 16th, as the time of death.

I never said the shovel was to carry Caylee. I think it was used as a lever. She never smelled of decomposition per TL.
How else did. she move Caylee? The bags were leaking all over the trunk at the end

Something made that depression in the matting of the carpet/trunk liner. Caylee wasn't that heavy, but a frozen item placed in a hot trunk would...
Guess we shall see soon.

Didn't the A's buy a NEW freezer in July Aug 08? - wonder why
.MOO

They bought a new freezer in July of 2008? I've never heard that. Do you know for sure that they did? Gee, bad timing AGAIN. Not that it matters I guess.

Also, today it was mentioned in court that LE was up in the attic. I'm dying to know if the second car seat was ever found.

They bought a new freezer in July of 2008? I've never heard that. Do you know for sure that they did? Gee, bad timing AGAIN. Not that it matters I guess.

Also, today it was mentioned in court that LE was up in the attic. I'm dying to know if the second car seat was ever found.

There was a car seat that was lost of misplaced?

Has anyone heard anything regarding the Gatorade Bottle with a syringe inside that was found either close by or with Caylee's remains. Don't remember seeing anything thus far and from the second I heard about it I figured it was most definately something that would tie in.

The SA asked Dr. G today if anything was found with the body that could have caused Caylee's death.
Dr. G said 'no' except for the duct tape and a plastic bag could possibly cause death. Both could cause suffocation.

No mention of any chemical or weird substance at the remains site.

It looks like this thread has been derailed. Can I make a suggestion? There's so much good information here on the site...searches will help find the right thread for discussion...or even if you just want to read and catch up.

PS- there's also been a lot of speculation going on...mixed in with what we already know to be factual. In the old days, we used to have to provide a link...IMO, it's still a good idea so folks don't get confused.

Just my 2 cents.

Thank you , ITA !

What advice did Mark NeJames give the A's that they did not follow? I think someone else said that he told that not to talk to the media. Was that all?

According to Mark Nejame, the Anthonys wanted him to assist in Casey's defense. He had told them at the time they retained him that he was NOT going have anything to do with Casey's defense. He was their attorney, representing them, and no one else. They kept trying to get him involved in Casey's defense.

Only one who was murdered. A heap of abuse all at once.

Yep, and broken bones or not, chloroforming a kid or giving them something to put them to sleep because they are inconvenient IS abuse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JennySue80