2011.06.14 HLN News Coverage - Caylee Anthony

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was following along here this afternoon. That clip of JB calling out CA for not saying only GA had the duct tape didn't sound to me like she was throwing him under the bus...just sayin. That's all I heard of the day though.

She said she knew GA had the tape for sure. To me the bigger throw GA under the bus statement was when she said they all switched cars and GA and CA drove that car often. Hopefully she is just trying to tell the truth but that did not help...

A woman lawyer would have never asked that question especially if she has children. :) Just sayin'

But why would we expect Baez to know anything about children clothing sizes?

As I recall, he apparently did not provide clothing for his daughter....nor the child support to purchase said clothing....:banghead:

Just sayin'

My daughter asked what I was going to do with my time after this case? I said maybe I'll take up crocheting again. She goes wow...from murder to crochet. That's quite a leap.

:lol:

Jayne W is full of it and sounds very unintelligent!

It is very obvious that the State did NOT call Kronk to the stand because he did not ADD anything to their presentation. He discovered the remains...this does NOT speak to whether or not Casey is responsible for Caylee's death or whether Caylee accidentally drowned in the pool.

NOW...if Baez should call Kronk as a defense witness (and I suspect it is a DEFINITE), THEN SA will present Kronk testimony....

Sheesh....Jane needs to just sit quiet and smile...she is heading down the hamster tube with Baez and LBK

Coincidence that her initials are "JW"? I think not. :nuts: :nuts:

NG

NG: Is the defense trying to claim the killer didn't know what size clothes Caylee wore and dressed her after death in something that didn't fit her.

Ellie describing what transpired in court today. Defense trying to say that whoever put clothes on Caylee wasn't aware of what size she wore.

commercial

I don't even know where to start with this- if GA placed Caylee where no one would find her (which is what a cop would do) why would it matter that she wasn't wearing pants?? Kids at 2-3 have a hard time undressing and dressing so how did she get outside with no pants on her? If she was wearing her pajamas, which would fit the DT better, why would they change her? I am not sure what they were trying to get from this regardless of how ridiculous of how it sounds to us moms...

:floorlaugh: NG really needs to stop mouthing silently ' I love you'. I keep thinking my sound is going out.

ITA! My daughter wears a bathing suit right now, (4 years old, as of 11:11 PM tonight) that she outgrew when she was first 2 years old. We have a ton of clothes that we saved for when she thinned out.

Aw.....Happy Birthday to her!

But why would we expect Baez to know anything about children clothing sizes?

As I recall, he apparently did not provide clothing for his daughter....nor the child support to purchase said clothing....:banghead:

Just sayin'

:loser: I've been praying all day that his child didn't see today's coverage.

NG is full of spit and vinegar today!! lol It's great fun to watch...

She's on a roll! Telling the doctor to dummy down his DNA explanation, over and over... He's smart; having a hard time doing it...

I love how Schaeffer said that no juror is going to believe the DT's theory that the tattoo is a memorial.. I so agree. Maybe if she wasn't partying for the 17 prior to that while her child was dead in a swamp...

NG

Now talking about the tattoo.......

JC: We believe it was the final witness for the prosecution, the tattoo artist.

NG talking about circumstantial evidence; discussing the tattoo with retired LEO.
He's saying how strange this case is! At the end he believes the prosecutor will get up there and ask the jury "what would you do?"

NG continues discussion of Casey getting the tattoo and having a pizza party while getting it.

BS: Tattoo is not a tribute to Caylee's life; no juror will believe it. It was a "beautiful life" without Caylee in it.

RG: Defense will have to put something up to explain tattoo.......

Have to show Casey has some kind of feeling, emotion, only way to keep her alive.

Dr. Manion, ME: (re hair testimony) explaining mitochondrial DNA

...I want to apology to all on this thread for my recent misquote, I would have sworn it was LKB making the comments about Roy Kronk - I am listening to the show, just audio no video. I need to control my impulse to type .......Actually I blame it on ICA, this need to type and type fast basically started on Trial Day One

I was following along here this afternoon. That clip of JB calling out CA for not saying only GA had the duct tape didn't sound to me like she was throwing him under the bus...just sayin. That's all I heard of the day though.

You are correct she is trying best she can to cast reasonable doubt be that at GA or herself. It just happen to be directed at GA when WS'ers were commenting about the bus. She is much smarterer some would say Wiley that JB. She held her own at the depos. She also has a lawyer to get advice from, a GOOD lawyer.

:seeya:
Same here! It calms me a bit, esp when the DT is questioning. I expect to use up a lot of yarn in the next few days.
:great:

Well I need to learn to crochet really fast!:crazy:

:lol: Ok, that was hilarious to me - Hearing Bill Shaeffer say "Tot Mom" :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads