2011.06.15 TRIAL Day Nineteen (Morning Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
plea time?

I don't think so, but maybe something to do with what the lawyers are planning today? I do think they may try and pull a fast one and get some of their case in today, somehow or another.

Good mornng Peeps!
Off to the races we go, why do I have the feeling we are in for some weirdness?

wonder if the defense changed their minds and will start their case today?

Cameras just panned over empty chairs at defense table- ICA's was a peewee chair sitting about 6" lower than everyone else's.

Cameras just panned over empty chairs at defense table- ICA's was a peewee chair sitting about 6" lower than everyone else's.

I wonder if that was Rosalie's idea?

Last night, Bill Shaefer had mentioned something about a normal process before the defense started their case..
Something about asking the judge to dismiss the charges because the state had not proven their burden? I figured that would be done in open court, but I wonder if that is what they are doing this morning.

Morning

WESH feed is on - but local weather right now.

Please let's all remember to breathe and think before posting today.

I have a trick. I type it all out and then don't post it. Makes me feel better and stay in TOS. :innocent:
Yes,what I end up posting is my NICE thoughts.....:crazy:

Since they said they weren't going to, I'd give it even odds.

That's exactlyl what the SA suspected they were going to do....LDB tried to make them state that they would not be calling witnesses and JB said "I don't have to answer that". ANd he never did.

They just showed a clip of KC just sitting down in her chair and she reached to the side and cranked it down several inches

Maybe HHJP got wind that ICA has been getting some electronic fun time in.

Okay, regarding the peewee setting on her chair-- I'm a few inches taller than she is and I hate sitting in chairs where only my toes can touch the floor. I'd lower it too. moo

#CayleeAnthony I don't see Lee Anthony. He's attended only the days he or Mallory testified. #caseyanthonytrial
by bobkealing via twitter at 9:05 AM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member