2011.06.15 TRIAL Day Nineteen (Morning Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cameras just panned over empty chairs at defense table- ICA's was a peewee chair sitting about 6" lower than everyone else's.

Last night while watching a video, I saw her sit down and lower it...several pumps.

About to start #caseyanthony tdy Rode the elevator with def attorney Jose Baez. He's a nice guy. Prosecs Ashton and Frank great guys 2
by abcashleigh via twitter at 9:05 AM

Bleh!

wonder if the defense changed their minds and will start their case today?

Glad your so optimistic, gives me hope she may have a defence.. I'm really concerned about this especially after the OS.. I want her represented fairly and adequately it's beyond time for "justice for CAYLEE"

Either way its going to be gob smacking :) of that i'm sure..

Cameras just panned over empty chairs at defense table- ICA's was a peewee chair sitting about 6" lower than everyone else's.

That has annoyed me throughout, As I said earlier, I would be TICKED if I were the jury. Does the DT think the jury is fooled by that low chair?

They just showed a clip of KC just sitting down in her chair and she reached to the side and cranked it down several inches

Pretty sad that defendants and their defense team choose to resort to little tricks like this.

I just saw the Judge without his robe! It was almost like seeing him naked:blushing:

No robe? :eek: Just a --- tie? :wink:

What's up, wondering minds need to know, nosey ones, too. :crazy:

About to start #caseyanthony tdy Rode the elevator with def attorney Jose Baez. He's a nice guy. Prosecs Ashton and Frank great guys 2

Bleh!

I used to like Ashleigh Banfield, but her view of this trial is so "out there." What is she smoking? Does she have any discernment or insight?

#CayleeAnthony I don't see Lee Anthony. He's attended only the days he or Mallory testified. #caseyanthonytrial
by bobkealing via twitter at 9:05 AM

Why all the fuss about him getting an exception to the sequestration? I don't get it. :waitasec:

Pretty sad that defendants and their defense team choose to resort to little tricks like this.

The jury is not that stupid.They'll figure out it's deliberate and wonder :waitasec:

Bleh!

I can't stand Ashleigh Banfield's twitters. "Casey looks pretty today!" "JB is such a nice guy!" Also assorted twitter flirting with Jim Lichtenstein. Ugh.

Last night, Bill Shaefer had mentioned something about a normal process before the defense started their case..
Something about asking the judge to dismiss the charges because the state had not proven their burden? I figured that would be done in open court, but I wonder if that is what they are doing this morning.

I don't know if they'll do it again in front of the jury, but CM did ask yesterday evening after the jury was sent out. It's at the very last.

Mr. Baez on opening day, referred to ICA as "This child"...ugh!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500