2011.06.16 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Twenty)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning!!

I've been thinking a lot lately. I have noticed that a lot of people are concerned with the State's case. That they felt that they left things out. Could it be possible that we have become so immune to the facts of this case that we don't remember how utterly appauled we were when this evidence was released?

Does anyone remember how shocked we were when we heard that a beautiful little girl had not been reported missing for 31 days? That her own mother didn't report her missing? The 911 calls and the drastic difference between Cindy's voice and Casey's voice? The jail calls/visits. The interviews with LE. The air samples, cadaver dogs, bug evidence, post mortem root banding, etc... the duct tape, the trash bags, the laundry bag, and Caylee's Winnie the Pooh blanket?

The State got all of the relevent facts of this case to a jury. Sure, some things have been left out (which can still be introduced) like Cindy's Myspace post, the cell phone pings, the Diary of Days and even the Diary. But the most crucial evidence has been given to the jury and it is everything that we have seen.

I think when the jury is allowed to sit in that deliberation room and be uninterrupted by objections, they will look at all the evidence, the same way we have and come to the conclusion that there is no other reasonable explanation for all of this evidence other than Casey murdered Caylee on June 16th, 2008.

I have so much faith in the State and in this jury. I really believe Caylee will be speaking to them through the evidence. Not to mention, you just know the defense is going to make Casey look so much worse than she already looks to these jurors.

I am happy with where we are at right now. I believe in Justice for Caylee.

Good Morning Gang!!! Judge Perry has a huge job ahead of him - babysitting <mod snip> Baez! ICA will sure shed tears now as we hear HER side and how SHE was a victim.

Good morning!!

I've been thinking a lot lately. I have noticed that a lot of people are concerned with the State's case. That they felt that they left things out. Could it be possible that we have become so immune to the facts of this case that we don't remember how utterly appauled we were when this evidence was released?

Does anyone remember how shocked we were when we heard that a beautiful little girl had not been reported missing for 31 days? That her own mother didn't report her missing? The 911 calls and the drastic difference between Cindy's voice and Casey's voice? The jail calls/visits. The interviews with LE. The air samples, cadaver dogs, bug evidence, post mortem root banding, etc... the duct tape, the trash bags, the laundry bag, and Caylee's Winnie the Pooh blanket?

The State got all of the relevent facts of this case to a jury. Sure, some things have been left out (which can still be introduced) like Cindy's Myspace post, the cell phone pings, the Diary of Days and even the Diary. But the most crucial evidence has been given to the jury and it is everything that we have seen.

I think when the jury is allowed to sit in that deliberation room and be uninterrupted by objections, they will look at all the evidence, the same way we have and come to the conclusion that there is no other reasonable explanation for all of this evidence other than Casey murdered Caylee on June 16th, 2008.

I have so much faith in the State and in this jury. I really believe Caylee will be speaking to them through the evidence. Not to mention, you just know the defense is going to make Casey look so much worse than she already looks to these jurors.

EXCELLENT POST!!!! Thank you for making me feel better! :great:

Good morning!!

Perhaps they left out evidence they felt might be sort of "iffy", and decided they didn't need it anyway, so why include that?

Not knowing everything you guys know, I'm just looking at the evidence the state did present in trial. So far, I think they have been VERY solid.

JMO

Good Morning,

Trying to get done what I have to get done so I can watch this. Been up since 5:30am but am not moving to quickly it seems.
What in the world am I going to do when I return to work on the 27th from this medical leave??? I will have withdrawels for sure.

R.I.P. Caylee, we remember you today!

Oh, and I am still too bleary eyed....but did anybody see NG last night where her newest BOMBSHELL was that the Judge suggested that Caylee could have been alive when placed in the bags with duct tape over her mouth? I don't know. I watched the whole motion to dismiss hearing and I sure didn't get that.. You?

I didn't get that either... hhjp was saying (he was discussing case law) that there was not just one act of child abuse for the jury to consider... he listed three 1)chloroform 2)duct tape and 3)trash bags

(the case law that was cited said something along the lines that if there was only one act to be considered it must be wrapped in with the murder charge but hhjp said there are three facts the state established so he let those charges stand)
:twocents:

Haha, I've had to do that.

I did leave! :D I was here at the beginning, actually to use a "Cindeisum: from day one! I would get so upset at the people that sided with the Anthony's and Casey that I would talk (scream) at my Husband about it at the dinner table, and he was/is not a fan of Nancy Grace. Her saying Tot mom and glaring into the TV screen about drove him crazy. I just ignored that. Anyway I can now move on with my life now that its over, or about. Caylee I have been here for you, and you are about to rest in Peace Baby Girl. jmo

I have a niggling suspicion that today will Caylees best day yet. The surprise witness will be denied and the actual defense case will commence with one really angered Judge presiding.
GA who I've been meditating for and sending calming empowering chi to, will hold his anger in check making JB look like the sociopath he defends. The defense will not be prepared to call any other witnesses. They'll have a long sidebar, then the jury will be told the defense isn't ready....again, and they'll be dismissed.
I've got it all planned out. :)
Caylee wants courtroom kaos for her anniversary so she and her angel toddler friends can laugh out loud. JB is sure to comply. It's probably the only defense he knows how to conduct anyway.

Good luck George!!!! Have fun today Caylee!!!
Tick tock Casey. Street clothes and make-up are coming to an end. No media ops for you because it's all about Caylee. Remember her, the beautiful child you snuffed?

Good Morning Gang!!! Judge Perry has a huge job ahead of him - babysitting <mod snip> Baez! ICA will sure shed tears now as we hear HER side and how SHE was a victim.

This is exactly why I hope Jose uses the KISS method when putting on his defense.. Both him and Mason irritate the sh** out of me..

Three years ago today. *sigh*

I think we all need a prayer this morning. Lord, forgive us for what we are about to see, give us patience to not get TO's or break things, and the wisdom to keep Caylee and Caylee only, not the disrespect and games of the defense, strongly in our minds and hearts today.

And Caylee, I am so sad for you today, but I know you are safe and she can never hurt you again.

Where ya'll been? I've been up for two hours, 2 loads of laundry done, garden watered, zoo tended, living room vacuumed, crock pot started, pool shocked and .........omg, did I mention I drank red bull this am, I haz wings. Let's get the smack down started!!!!!!!

I'm in awe tehcloser!! I can't even get my desk organized. What does pool shocking do and how do you do it? And......what's for dinner in that crock pot??

Nachomama- your baby and her T-shirt made me smile so big it hurt!! I truly believe there will be a cure before she even asks for her first training bra. That and ICA will be convicted. :)

I'm just in tears today on the anniversary of her death. RIP Caylee.

Good Morning all.

Can't wait for the zoo to open at 9am. Or should I say the circus to start. I am sure my BP is going up today also.

Be back around 8:50.

Thanks for the pancakes.

Good Morning everyone! Some breakfast/morning drink varieties for everyone.

onlinecoffee.jpg

http://boisecoffee.files.wordpress.com/2011/04/onlinecoffee.jpg

orange-juice-pitcher-thumb12337175.jpg

http://thumbs.dreamstime.com/thumblarge_465/1262210021Du4464.jpg

Milk%20Pitcher.jpg

http://blog.americanfeast.com/Milk%20Pitcher.jpg

chocolatemilk.jpg

http://blogs.babble.com/family-kitchen/files/2010/09/chocolatemilk.jpg

pitcher_water_to_glass.jpg

http://www.ohiobackflow.com/images/pitcher_water_to_glass.jpg

bellini-250.jpg

http://www.thenibble.com/marketplace/entertain/images/bellini-250.jpg

blody-mary.jpg

http://www.verbict.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/blody-mary.jpg

Yes, I think the State left out lots of things that didn't really make a difference. I think they wanted the jurors minds not to be too muddled with the small stuff. They want them to go into that deliberation room with certain facts. Those being, The smell in the car, KC drove the car, she dumped the car. She partied with her friends and boyfriend when Caylee was missing, she shopped, got a tattoo, she lied to everyone about everything, SHE NEVER REPORTED HER DAUGHTER MISSING, Chloroform searched 84 times, chloroform in the car. She duct taped her daughters face as to asphyxiate her...and I believe she also duct taped her wrists behind her back.

These are the big things. These are the things that they will take with them. These are the things they will remember...ESPECIALLY THOSE 31 DAYS!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther