2011.06.16 TRIAL Day Twenty (Afternoon Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
JA was trying to get her to testify to things she could not and she simply stated that. If she was really for the defense she would say yes it could be decomp, or chilli or ice cream or paint chips or a million other things and make him look like a fool.

She stayed professional and JA was trying to get her to slip. All part of the game.

I don't think this jury would do that to Judge Perry. They LOVE him. Juror #4 really loves him too I bet. And he spoils them and coddles them. I do not think they would do that to him.

Thank you and I agree. I love Judge Perry. I just wanna hug him.

MagpieFromHinky Pamela
Another sleeper bites the dust in the balcony. LOL

Yes but some of the states was inconclusive as well ,to the jury I would think, JA's unsettled demeanor is confusing

Unsettled demeanor?? Passionate in getting justice for Caylee is what I think the jury sees.

I may not be understanding this witness, but it seems she knows what JA is trying to get, the points he's trying to make and she knows they are valid ones but seems to dance. Am I misunderstanding?

No, you're not. That's exactly what it appears to be happening.

Are we 100% sure she still works for the FBI?

I think it's good... maybe they put her in charge of those notes cause nobody else cared to listen. LOL In the end, she will follow the crowd, IMO.

Could it be possible that they all agreed that 2-3 of them takes notes for particular witnesses to ease the burden? That would be very resourceful...

I'm trying to be fair and really listen to the evidence presented by the DT team, but 3 hours of this? For what?! To say, "No blood"? "No DNA on shovel"? Okay, but why on God's green earth does it take THREE HOURS to get that information out? I sure didn't need an hour lesson on DNA to understand THAT.

IMO, this witness is sort of hostile to JA in her voice tone. She was sweet and friendly to JB in her voice tone.

And Dr. Vass and Dr. G were both very hostile toward JB/CM. Expected?

How can one fbi with another fbi agent concluded the same thing with different findings?

I'm really not thrilled with this witness. I hope all her colleagues at the FBI are following her testimony. Witnesses need to be like the first witness we saw today. Totally impartial. They don't need to be rude to the DT but they shouldn't be difficult with the SA either.

So far JA has had to pull answers out of her.

Quite a difference between both witnesses today, don't you think? Mr. Bloise was extremely respectful with JB, but Ms....uh, the current witness does not seem to be extending that same courtesy to JA.

She's lost a lot of points in my book. And not because she's a defense witness. She reminds me of a colleague I have who seems to try to prove her "superior" intellect by speaking loudly and quickly and using the biggest words she can, even when it's completely unnecessary.

I thought she said that she retired :waitasec:

And Dr. Vass and Dr. G were both very hostile toward JB/CM. Expected?

Actually, I got the impression that Dr. Vass was trying not to laugh at JB. JMO.

I don't think Dr. G. was being any more hostile toward CM than he started being towards her to begin with.

I'm just wondering...Could ICA have been asked in any of her previous court appearances to provide the name of Caylee's father? Would she have been compelled to answer honestly if she had been asked the question? Not assuming, of course, that she WOULD have answered honestly.

Juror 4 now reviewing her notes...

by stevehelling via twitter at 1:10 PM

Look, I went there this morning...and it were NONE TOO PRETTY! The tweets when she got on the stand were that she was the DT's own FBI witness. Huh?

But I have been trying to give her the benefit of the doubt because she is EXTREMELY SMART and I don't think the DT could have found this smart a witness for themselves. :loser:

Could it be possible that they all agreed that 2-3 of them takes notes for particular witnesses to ease the burden? That would be very resourceful...

I thought the judge said that the notes were private, and were "yours and yours alone."

She filled a whole page with notes from today???
I wouldn't read anything in to it. She just may feel the need to take a look at the defense because she has someone's hands in her life and wants to make sure before she'd convict. We can't read into anything the jury does. I remember some of the talking heads were convinced one of the jurors in the Scott Peterson case was pro-defense, but she voted to convict.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vsora1