2011.06.16 TRIAL Day Twenty (Morning Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh how sweet. Casey and CM are giggling together! :rolleyes:

Casey is wearing a white shirt.
FILING.gif

Get ready to rock people,,,here it comes.

I'm assuming we'll open with the DT's new motion. They can't get any more desperate IMO.

Here's to sitting on our hands today! :cheers:

:blowkiss:

jackiefell JACQUELINE
RT @CFNews13Casey: The defense has filed new pictures and video in the case. Video from Casey and Caylee's room. #CaseyAnthony

CFNews13Casey Casey Anthony News13
News 13 is working to get copies of the video and pictures the defense handed over to the state late yesterday. #CaseyAnthony -jfell

BREAKING!!! In the notice from the defense they also handed over pictures they say Cindy Anthony sold to 48 Hours. #CaseyAnthony -jfell

BREAKING!!! The defense's private investigator took video inside the Anthony home of Casey and Caylee's room. #CaseyAnthony -jfell

SURPRISE SURPRISE!

:eek::eek::eek:

Do I see a little bit of a bad azz attitude in ICA today? She just whizzed past that guard as if to say "leave me the F alone, now it's my turn to tell my story!" Wow!

Casey probably real happy today. HER side gets to be heard and she probably thinks everyone will believe her BS and she will be going home soon.

I got pre-verdict jitters already ...ugh someone smack me.

" the defense calls Casey Marie Anthony to the stand"...oh sorry I was just day dreaming :)

Dear lord, give me the strength to get through this today without injuring my computers, or vocal cords. Because, dear lord, my cats do not deserve to live in fear any longer due to the defense team. :innocent:

Morning all.....

To avoid a TO and stay with TOS. I probably will be quite as a mouse here.

But will be screaming loudly at my poor ol' Dell. My computer probably wonders what he did to deserve this poor treatment from me!:silenced:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500