2011.06.16 TRIAL Day Twenty (Morning Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Truly don't understand what ICA has to smile about...she should be devastated....I truly hope this backfires on her big....:loser: JMHO

Justice for Caylee

You know it really infuriates me that our justice system allows someone to throw innocent people under the bus, make insinuations, and have nefarious witnesses who have nothing to do with anything. It just makes me beyond angry.

Good morning all. This is a tough day. RIP little Caylee. Please forgive what is about to happen.
I appreciate all of you here going through this with me.
Thanks.

Does anyone know if the defense can put poor George up on the stand and just berate him no end? Can they really just tell any old lies they want to to try and get the jury to believe them or taint them? Make up some lies and say isn't it true that you did this that and the other? It seems totally unfair and not right.

I'm sure the defense will try and show as many pictures of Casey with Caylee as they possibly can. Gag me.

Hopefully the jury will realize ICA only smiled at Caylee b/c another person was there taking the photo. I wish they could see the Strange Breakfast.

Good morning, folks!

And away we go!

I got pre-verdict jitters already ...ugh someone smack me.

ehstfu.gif

and awayyyy we....go...or stop? Can't figure out which. :floorlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members