2011.06.21. HLN - 'In Session' News Coverage - Caylee Anthony Case

Let's see which side of her mouth Jean C is talking out of tonight....

Although she knows NG will rip her a new one if she starts spouting the DT nonsense/KC Koolaid on HER show!

Shoddy work? What about sloppy direct Defense testimony ... ? Un-prepared.

Let's see which side of her mouth Jean C is talking out of tonight....

Although she knows NG will rip her a new one if she starts spouting the DT nonsense/KC Koolaid on HER show!

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Nancy doesn't believe the coyote story... :D

NG showed the coyote clip again going to play again, everytime I see JA it cracks me up. So funny.

nor do i, but ms disgrace needs to report correct facts, there are coyotes in fl, including orlando.

Yep, she should have blamed it on a black lab, or a schnauzer. jmo

eta: I was afraid to spell out Labrador, that would open a whole 'nother can of worms. :lol:

NG

Showing testimony from today.........

Coyotes did it!!! Didn't someone tell JB that FL doesn't have coyotes?

Showing questioning by Baez to YM re: not searching for chloroform, chemistry kits, etc.

Testimony re: bones buried by dogs; or a coyote could've done it.

Jean Casares: Botanist testified leaf litter was reason for opinion body had only been there a couple of months; said dogs or coyotes bury bones........

Ray Guidice, George Parnman (sp?) guests

RG: What we're seeing is an entire team of incompetency; not prepared for direct exams, sloppy; prosecution has been making points with witnesses (paraphrased).

GP: Agrees with RG, witnesses unprepared.

CW Jensen, retired LE: When testifying, have to make things clear to the jury, prosecution will settle in on what is important when it gets to closing arguments.

Reporters saying jury didn't seem to be buying testimony today; two jurors smirking to each other.

Showing more testimony.......

commercial

NG talking about no coyotes in FL and suggesting it being offensive.

Because JA said it, it must be true.

apparently no one is vetting the accuracy of whether or not coyotes are in the state of FL or in Orlando.

ay yi yi...... now we have a prime example of how the media works. :banghead:

After watching the coyote clip again, I am not sure if JA didn't say no we don't have coyotes or did he say no we don't mess with coyotes

I just love when she does the replay of JA with his little laugh when the lady says dogs buried the bone.

After watching the coyote clip again, I am not sure if JA didn't say no we don't have coyotes or did he say no we don't mess with coyotes

I heard him say "we're not blessed with coyotes in Florida".

NG talking about no coyotes in FL and suggesting it being offensive.

Because JA said it, it must be true.

apparently no one is vetting the accuracy of whether or not coyotes are in the state of FL or in Orlando.

ay yi yi...... now we have a prime example of how the media works. :banghead:

She has quite a few fact problems on her show.

that is what he said. maybe ng needs to watch the hearing in closed caption.

I heard it as "we're not blessed" with coyotes.

Doesn't he say 'we are not blessed with coyotes'?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back