2011.06.21. HLN - 'In Session' News Coverage - Caylee Anthony Case

After watching the coyote clip again, I am not sure if JA didn't say no we don't have coyotes or did he say no we don't mess with coyotes

Didn't he say they weren't blessed with coyotes? JMO, but the average person doesn't think about them being around because they are so sneaky! I live right by the Missouri River and every night around dusk a few of them come right by the house... very silent! Guests here thought they were dogs! They are every where, a very invasive species.

I figured it out, those cadaver dogs find human remains because they bury the bones first and then lead their handler to where they buried them! Maybe RK followed a dog or his nose?

Maaaaan, years now we've been saving up to take our kids to Disney but nuh-uh! Not with coyotes roaming the streets of Orlando to come take my babies!

NG talking about no coyotes in FL and suggesting it being offensive.

Because JA said it, it must be true.

apparently no one is vetting the accuracy of whether or not coyotes are in the state of FL or in Orlando.

ay yi yi...... now we have a prime example of how the media works. :banghead:

I have to agree. As I have said earlier, I didn't know we had them until my husband told me. But I am not on tv stating we don't. Also, it is really not a big issue but NG is running with it.

Oh gosh, she's showing the other drowning crime scene. Man, Nancy... give those folks a break.

NG talking about no coyotes in FL and suggesting it being offensive.

Because JA said it, it must be true.

apparently no one is vetting the accuracy of whether or not coyotes are in the state of FL or in Orlando.

ay yi yi...... now we have a prime example of how the media works. :banghead:

I think the point is more of how ridiculous it is to say that coyotes buried her bones, rather than if they are really there. :twocents:

After watching the coyote clip again, I am not sure if JA didn't say no we don't have coyotes or did he say no we don't mess with coyotes

I thought it was "We're not blessed with coyotes"

NG

More video clips.........

NG talking about the inmate housed feet away from ICA whose child drowned

JC: Prosecutors are investigating this right now. In 2007 on Christmas Day, her son went missing, and grandfather found him floating in the pool, called 911; determined to be accidental drowning. Child's mother A has told investigators she told other inmates about drowning; she was in OC jail for other charges.

Matt, reporter: A was housed in jail for a couple of days in 2009.

NG asking did tot mom copy A's story?

commercial

Maaaaan, years now we've been saving up to take our kids to Disney but nuh-uh! Not with coyotes roaming the streets of Orlando to come take my babies!

LMAO! The coyotes are the least of your worries... last year we received a memo left on our pillow at a Disney Resort. A black bear was spotted on property and we were warned to travel in pairs and don't go by the trash cans.

We know the DT reads here, so I'm sure the Black Bears will be blamed tomorrow!

Ugh, I think it's wrong to blur these two tragedies-- Caylee was murdered, big difference. It's sick. imo

Busted! Another good lie wasted, Grandfather finds the drowned child story ... That was a good one. Drat! Too many coincidences to be true, 10 miles apart. Next lie please?

I think the point is more of how ridiculous it is to say that coyotes buried her bones, rather than if they are really there. :twocents:

however she is adamantly saying they aren't there. i agree it is a ridiculous theory, and has nothing to do with caylee being murdered even if they did take them and bury them. a little girl is still dead and there is still someone who hasn't paid for the crime.

Didn't he say they weren't blessed with coyotes? JMO, but the average person doesn't think about them being around because they are so sneaky! I live right by the Missouri River and every night around dusk a few of them come right by the house... very silent! Guests here thought they were dogs! They are every where, a very invasive species.

We see them here in downtown Chicago on the news. IIRC one actually went through an open door into an open business or ended up being caught in a revolving door.

I live in a burb of Chicago and I have seen two coyotes in the last 2-3 mo's in a residential neighborhood both in the evening and the middle of the afternoon. Crossing the road and cutting through peoples back yards smack dab in the middle of the afternoon.

I have actually mentioned to my neighbors with small dogs to please leash them because I have seen two coyotes recently.

They are actually quite beautiful animals. But NG and the TH's are inaccurate if they don't think they would be found in residential neighborhoods.

I actually looked to see if FL had any kind of fox but didn't find any evidence they do. I could be wrong though..... ( we have a red fox who follows traffic laws walking with traffic... it is quite cute, seen him or her in a very residential neighborhood too).

Is "the dingo ate the baby" the next defense? Speaking of animals, could someone explain what all the Emu references on the other threads are about?

LMAO! The coyotes are the least of your worries... last year we received a memo left on our pillow at a Disney Resort. A black bear was spotted on property and we were warned to travel in pairs and don't go by the trash cans.

We know the DT reads here, so I'm sure the Black Bears will be blamed tomorrow!

yes, the bear drowned her in the pool and the coyote tried to bury the evidence.

Busted! Another good lie wasted, Grandfather finds the drowned child story ... That was a good one. Drat! Too many coincidences to be true, 10 miles apart. Next lie please?

And Grandfather performed CPR till rescue got there.
Unlike ICA.

I like how LBD says that in court today also.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back