2011.06.21 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Twenty-four)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK are we going to find out that the fantastic "AZlawyer" investigated the April Whalen information already and is going to lay it all out for us like VT? :great:

If not, let's see what we can find out!!!

I don't know about Azlawyer, but that name is SO familiar to me, and I can't figure out why. Has April Whalen ever come up here? I am going nuts trying to figure this out!

It is totally inconceivable to me that Casey continues to copy bits and pieces of other people's lives and intertwine it into her fabrications of truth.

Thank You who ever called that tip in to LE.

April Whalen? 06/16 1981

Coincidence or WHAT?!

I'm so confused with everything that has transpired over the last 3 days, that's including Saturday.
Is it just me?

Between Vasco Thompson, River cruz/krystal Hollaway, and now April Whalen.

VT WAS convicted of kidnapping.. strange coincidence... River Cruz is actually Krystal Holloway who is a twin to Cecelia Holloway.. but they aren't REALLY twins and now APRIL who just happens to have her birthday on the day Caylee is most likely to have been murdered, just happens to have a child who died of drowning? ?? ?? ?

HELP! :surrender:

Good afternoon everyone! Man, I started a new telecommuting job today (and guess where...Pinellas county!), and missed everything. Thank you to everyone for recapping it in real time. I hope there will be some videos of it out there for me to look at later. That was some explosive stuff!

I worked with some seriously bad attys in my years volunteering as a Guardian ad Litem, including an alcoholic who regularly came to Court intoxicated. Despite that, I have never seen incompetence on such a scale as I just saw during Baez's last motion. That was absolutely shameful. :mad:

And as a Floridian I am helping to pay for this mess. :banghead:

Good Morning everyone! I'm just getting here - it's just now 9:30am on the west coast. I got to watch the last hour of the morning session of court.

I'm blown away by the information LDB stated in the brief session outside the presence of the jury about April Whelan!

Obviously, April Whelan, who lives in Orange County, heard JB's opening statement via the local news and recognized that it was almost a carbon copy of her story - her child drowning in the pool and the child's grandfather finding the child and trying to revive him or her.

April Whelan went to the OCSO with her story, and they're investigating this.

This information could be part of the state's rebuttal depending on what the defense does.

Finally! Someone gives a brief synopsis of what happened when I was outside!

Thank you.

When leaving courthouse a woman yelled Baez and then gave him a thumbs up. She said she's vacationing from KY. #CaseyAnthony -jfell

:no:

anyone looking up the crime? google is failing me and I'm way too much of a websleuthing amateur

Google "April Whalen Mugshot" and you find some things, including HER BIRTH DATE. :thud: :thud: :thud:

As a classic sociopth, ICA does not own an independent thought. Everything that filters through are ideas, concepts and words of other people. She later adopts, adjusts and integrates them into her personality.

i'll give kc credit for one thing, a stone cold poker face.
when ldb spoke about using the cd to rebut kc's possible
testimony, she didn't bat an eyelash,or twitch a muscle.

I think she wasn't even listening.

I'm eating a turkey BTL for lunch, JB is having crow...Absolutely!

The prisoners talk through the vents and even though AW may have been telling a prisoner other than KC, KC may have overheard the whole conversation. I believe LE is still investigating this story. If KC tries to use this defense.......they will have the best rebuttal witness ever if it is true proving KC is a liar and probably has lied about her father and brother, too.

Will not sit well with the jury. When you tell one lie you might get away with it. When to tell the second lie to support the first and go on and on and on it WILL come back to bite you big time. Apparently this may be what is happening. jmo

Anyone else remember Baez whining during several spring status hearings that the State kept giving him discovery. :loser:

To which LDB replied, that if Jose was asking "Will the State CONTINUE to keep doing it's job throughout the trial, the answer is YES.".

Same here!

She can think all she wants but the state is gonna laugh it's butt off unless the plea deal is for LWOP.

Ok, when JB was complaining about the hard drive IIRC he said something to the effect of;

We thought that since you had instructed us to put all of the information witness' would be testifying to in their reports we didn't look at everything.

If he did in fact say the bolded part he's admitting he knew that the witness' were supposed to include everything in their reports and therefore has proven his "mistakes" were intentional. JMO

If someone knows where to find the mornings transcript I'd appreciate a link to get the wording exactly right. TIA

BBM...you're exactly right! I caught this too...selective memory??? LOL

What the what? *Scraping my jaw up off the floor* The only part of the trial I wasn't able to watch and all this happens?? Grrr...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaeMae0823