2011.06.21 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Twenty-four)

Status
Not open for further replies.
My heart is breaking tonight, because I see the travisty of JB, trying to control what is happening. Caylee Marie Anthony deserves so much more than she is getting here. The SA presented a good case IMO. JB is a JOKE, and I do not know what it might take to make this work. Once should be enough for the State of Florida to pay for this. JB has made this entire process a JOKE. It is NOT FUNNY! He should lose his right to "practice" Law, and rights to ever discuss this case with ANYONE![/QUOTE

I am in complete agreement with you. It is a joke, a game for Baez. His only goal is to win. It is not for justice. Sadly he does not see the precious life that was lost due to the evil one that is his client. Even though she deserves a fair trial and deserves his best efforts, that is lacking due to his big ego and pride.

On Anderson Cooper just now he said that Krystal Holloway (sp?) is set to be called as a witness for the defense tomorrow morning - apparently she claims GA told her it was an accident. I have been reading on here off and on about this case since August 2008, but it seems I must have missed info about this woman. They had an affair? She told police one thing but sold her story to a magazine telling another story? Can someone direct me to some info about her please? Thank you!

KH (aka River Cruz) also told the police that GA choked ICA and screamed "I know you killed her - What did you do with her?" which would totally contradict him knowing she died in the pool accident to which he is being accused by defense of being part of....
Why would he choke her and say I know you killed her if it was a pool accident?

Lines 21-26http://www.thehinkymeter.com/Library/CMA/interviews/kholloway021710.pdf

JMO

Just some random thoughts.This trial is exhausting.I've been up early(west coast) every day to watch plus on the weekend I am up just as early to go to work.Only morning I stayed in bed was the day we started late.Yesterday when court adjourned early I went back to bed for a couple of hours.I am never in bed at that time of day.When I fell asleep I dreamed I was watching HLN and there was breaking news in the Haileigh case.Maybe I should be taking a break from these cases but they are fascinating.Most evenings I try to catch up a little on the Jason Young case.Who would think that a case that happened in 2006 and this one in 2008 would have the trial at the same time?The one thing that does bug me is how all the talk shows including ones that never were legal based shows have jumped on the Casey bandwagon.Ratings pure and simple.They weren't too interested in it before.I kind of feel like this case has been hijacked from us and taken over by people who are not really invested in like we are here at websleuths.I remember going to bed at night being so excited over a doc dump coming up the next morning.I have not been a member that long but have been a long time lurker,since the Scott Peterson case.It just irks me to see some of the coverage and how some of it is so slanted,makes you not really want to trust the media too much.A friend of mine has just gotten into the case and is getting most of her info from HLN.She says she is confused.I directed her to websleuths,telling her that if she wants to know the facts of the case this is the place to be.Anyway sorry for rambling ,just some things I had to get off my chest.Praying for justice in this case.

Really? Where? I've lived all over the state of Florida and never saw one. Last time I saw one was in NY upstate in the Adirondacks. And they howl like crazy at night. Only thing we have down here that's kinda scary is wild boar, and, of course, crazy large flying insects!

http://www.wftv.com/news/16709793/detail.html

I live near Palm Beach & we have them here. We also have bobcats, deer & foxes.

:panic:

For a conspiracy theory to work, it needs minimal cast members. I have lost count of the number of participants in the death of this poor baby.

The OCSO, who failed to investigate the 401 imaginary friends. They appear to have stopped checking at 2 dozen and just arrested her on a bleeping whim.

The crime scene investigators, who pretended to spend days in the FL sun searching for bone fragments, instead they were busy staging the area to stage the photographs.

GA, who yelled at ICA when the child drowned, oh and yeah he abused her when she was 8 or maybe a teen and turned her into a liar.

The ME's office, especially Dr. G who only tested the residue by rinsing it, and forgot to include further indignity to this poor baby by opening her skull.

Mr. Kronk that darn man just wouldn't stop looking for the child, he ended up having to collect the bones at some unknown time, and re scatter them at some later date so that he would get rich.

Maybe that Gerus and Bones helped Mr Kronk by burying some of the smaller fragments. It was obviously a well trained dog because the replaced the leaf cover after burying them.

The FBI, who failed to find DNA on the duct tape. Several experts of duct tapeology (not scientists tho') informed us that there should be DNA there, and they would have even tested it (for a smallish fee and a couple of appearances on GMA).

A random criminal who had the misfortune to get a cell # that GA once called is probably the mastermind consultant who told GA that the end of your street is the best place to dump a beloved family member.

Whilst all this was happening, poor ICA has not been viewed as the victim that she believes she is. No probs, the jury will see how mean all these people are, especially JA and LDB and they'll understand that ICA needs to get back to Fusian, coz her old pals have all moved out so she'll have to find a new bunch of suckers (I mean friends).

*removes tongue from cheek and promises self to just remember 31 days of partying*

You forget to add the hundreds/thousands of tips that were called in. Tips like "look where the german shepard pees." Big conspiracy there! The state put them all on a cd, didn't sort them and expect JB to pay for them.

Yes! The state did submit GA and CA's work schedules! I think those records combined with telephone logs and computer logs, will completely refute Caylee drowning in the family pool.

Please excuse this post if this has already been mentioned. Just got home and catching up (about 5 pages behind everyone...as is usual). :crazy:

ITA, and think these records will also eliminate the A's from doing the Chloroform searches. IIRC, didn't they also submit LA's schedule, as well? If I'm wrong about that, someone please correct me...it's been a long day.

RichardHornsby Richard Hornsby
@bobkealing Good news for #CaseyAnthony defense, tomorrow can only be half-as-bad as today was.

Geez, Richard. Are you sure about that?! Any of these next witnesses your the clients by chance? Yes, I'm normally quiet but I'm on a roll tonight after these shenanigans!

only because tomorrow is a half-day because HHJP has something scheduled in the afternoon...

only because tomorrow is a half-day because HHJP has something scheduled in the afternoon...

Thanks-- didn't catch that today. I just wish we could get this moving along w/o constant interruptions.

For a conspiracy theory to work, it needs minimal cast members. I have lost count of the number of participants in the death of this poor baby.

The OCSO, who failed to investigate the 401 imaginary friends. They appear to have stopped checking at 2 dozen and just arrested her on a bleeping whim.

The crime scene investigators, who pretended to spend days in the FL sun searching for bone fragments, instead they were busy staging the area to stage the photographs.

GA, who yelled at ICA when the child drowned, oh and yeah he abused her when she was 8 or maybe a teen and turned her into a liar.

The ME's office, especially Dr. G who only tested the residue by rinsing it, and forgot to include further indignity to this poor baby by opening her skull.

Mr. Kronk that darn man just wouldn't stop looking for the child, he ended up having to collect the bones at some unknown time, and re scatter them at some later date so that he would get rich.

Maybe that Gerus and Bones helped Mr Kronk by burying some of the smaller fragments. It was obviously a well trained dog because the replaced the leaf cover after burying them.

The FBI, who failed to find DNA on the duct tape. Several experts of duct tapeology (not scientists tho') informed us that there should be DNA there, and they would have even tested it (for a smallish fee and a couple of appearances on GMA).

A random criminal who had the misfortune to get a cell # that GA once called is probably the mastermind consultant who told GA that the end of your street is the best place to dump a beloved family member.

Whilst all this was happening, poor ICA has not been viewed as the victim that she believes she is. No probs, the jury will see how mean all these people are, especially JA and LDB and they'll understand that ICA needs to get back to Fusian, coz her old pals have all moved out so she'll have to find a new bunch of suckers (I mean friends).

*removes tongue from cheek and promises self to just remember 31 days of partying*

Outstanding post!!!:great:

AZlawyer said he thinks KC will be sentenced for aggravated manslaughter. I think he said she would only get between 13 and 30 years. Is everyone going to be angry if he's right?

LWOP?
But, I am unclear of the FL sentencing rules. Last few days there was chatter of acquittal, Based on some odd, court requested mistrial, dbl jeopardy ?
I was wondering if the charges against ICA are an 'all or nothing' deal.
Meaning, if the DP is reduced to aggravated manslaughter...what happens with sentencing on all of the additional charges? Not served consecutively?
Or, if there were a mistrial, what happens to the remaining charges? Would ICA be sentenced for those separately? And, remain in jail awaiting trial on just the murder/DP charge? :confused: TIA!
:tyou:

LWOP?
But, I am unclear of the FL sentencing rules. Last few days there was chatter of acquittal, Based on some odd, court requested mistrial, dbl jeopardy ?
I was wondering if the charges against ICA are an 'all or nothing' deal.
Meaning, if the DP is reduced to aggravated manslaughter...what happens with sentencing on all of the additional charges? Not served consecutively?
Or, if there were a mistrial, what happens to the remaining charges? Would ICA be sentenced for those separately? And, remain in jail awaiting trial on just the murder/DP charge? :confused: TIA!
:tyou:

You should post this in the legal questions thread. I would like to know some of these things as well. What does TIA mean?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MambeuX