2011.06.21 TRIAL Day Twenty-four (Afternoon Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Carried over from the locked sidebar thread and originally posted by Jetaime:

My sister & I were just talking about that. :confused:
Personally, I think 30-45 mins is sufficient.

My son has had 20 minute lunch breaks for 3 years and will be starting 3rd this upcoming school year. If 5, 6 and 7 year olds can manage 20 minute lunches there is no way adults can not manage on 30-45 minutes. And yes, I was initially concerned the kids would not have enough time to eat but apparently they do.

JMO.

OSCaseyAnthony Casey Anthony News
Arpad Vass, scientist from body farm, in courthouse lobby. Maybe he will testify soon.

InSession In Session
There are 4 people in the witness holding area right now. #CaseyAnthony

Now why would they blame the dt? :floorlaugh: :lol:

Touch DNA is basically when you touch something, it leaves DNA.

LOL Magpie

MagpieFromHinky Pamela
@
@WilvisRN 1st comes murder Then they whine Forcing her trial on Florida's dime
6 minutes ago
Pamela
MagpieFromHinky Pamela
@
@WilvisRN my song for u. Sung to "sitting in the tree" nursery rhyme. Kc & Baez sitting in a tree She's in chains & on his knee

I think that those of us who have followed this case all along should be awarded degrees at the conclusion. I know it won't make any of us physicists or chemists or anything, but there should be an honorary degree in SOMETHING.

I am having a hard time understanding him....anyone else?

Bill Shaffer stated this morning that they had received confirmation that Dr. Rodriguez did not co-open the Body Farm with Dr. Bass, as he claimed when undergoing voir dire

Will the Judge let the jury in on this bit of info???

ICA looks rough ...perhaps retreating back in her mind I have no idea but the way she is holding herself says alot ....
In the pic naturaleza (Thank You )posted...

so now we are having a lesson on DNA, but I don't understand why. Was there DNA found anywhere other than in her bones to identify her?

Or is he explaining DNA to end up pointing out the lack of DNA in the stain? Not sure.

This is going to be long. MO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member