2011.06.21 TRIAL Day Twenty-four (Afternoon Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
'NO ONE is going to buy an instrument just because they hear about it in a court case!'

BOOYAH Baez!!!

JB: in your patent proposal - mention that these are validated in a court of law
JA Object
HJBP: sustained

Is he treated as a hostile witness for the defense now?

LOL Awesome!!!! Witness says there is no way that anything that happens in this courtroom will affect Labrador sales in any way.

Well, I don't know about you guys, but I don't think the labrador is a botanist.

Wise: "No way" this case will do anything to "validate" Labrador device. #CaseyAnthony.
by oscaseyanthony via twitter at 4:45 PM

Wise: Nobody's going to buy Labrador device because they heard about it in a court proceeding. #CaseyAnthony
by oscaseyanthony via twitter at 4:45 PM

I think Baez did a good job with this witness....

A good job CONVINCING the jury that Dr. Vass is a multi-talented, widely experienced man who knows of what he speaks.

As if they couldn't have figured that out when Dr. Vass was on the stand.

This witness is killing the defense and Jose's attempt to show he has bias because of the sniffer machine!

He is shooting Jose down without mercy. Loving it.

Labrador was NOT used in this case......JB looks foolish(er)

What I've learned today: Defense witnesses can make the BEST state's witnesses! Three cheers for JA who recognized this from the start and took advantage of this oportunity(although it was handed to him on a platter..lol) ! I am truely in awe of JA and the whole prosecution team!

APPLAUSE for that remarks about this trial NOT promoting the Labrador. Seems JB himself is doing a lot or Labrador promotion himself!

Thank you!

Witness: labrador was not used in this case whatsoever.

This witness just virtually slapped JB in the mouth.

That's absurd, you could say the doctors make money on their cancer machines, too. Does that mean the doctors are lying?

I am in no way indicating that Dr. Vass lied, quite the contrary. I'm referring to the fact that JB badgered Dr. Vass on how much money he would make with royalties and both gentlemen have concurred that it is minimal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragonFly57