2011.06.21 TRIAL Day Twenty-four (Afternoon Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here he goes again with the royalties. He didn't get Dr. Vass to admit to making much money on it. Does he not learn his lessons the first time.

I just can't believe he keeps going as if he's not being destroyed. Now I can see the behavior that led him to believe he could be on a DP case.

This gentleman has been one of the strongest witnesses for the state and Baez put him on the stand. Wow.

Hi everyone. I never post but have followed this case since the beginning 3 years ago. I am now coming out of lurkdom to post because there is something that is worrying me regarding the jury. I know that it has been stated over and over that the jurors will use their common sense and intelligence when evaluating all the evidence presented here. But what if a lot of this stuff just goes over their heads? We know that JA and LDB routinely shoot down the testimony presented by the defense but I wonder if the jury knows that. For example, when LDB cross examined Yuri, she asked if ICA was out on bail between the searches. We all knew what she was driving at. But what about the jury? My fear is that the nuances of the case may get overlooked. Does that make sense?

Hopefully, during closing statements, the state will wrap this all up in a cohesive narrative, leading from one point to another point, and will make it crystal clear........."we learned from Det. Melich that Casey was out on bond at that time and that the sheriff was looking for a missing child at that point, not a dead body."

Is he talking about the Gatorade bottle w/chloroform in it now?

Nope still talking about carpet sample from KC car trunk, and sample from another vehicle.

Dr: as I have indicated from my data I can not say where any chemical came from

Wise says one sample from a control car used in analysis had small amount of chloroform. #CaseyAnthony.
by oscaseyanthony via twitter at 4:49 PM

There was chloroform found in carpet sample from junk yard and it was not quantitative but it was there.

Finally, JB is making a point. I wonder if the jury is still awake to hear it.

JB do you really want to be reminding the jury of what other people have "googled"...

OMG -- look JB, you can stand at that podium from now until time ends, and you are never going to have an "aha" moment like JA....just sit down

MagpieFromHinky Pamela
A couple of juror's are shaking their heads at this attack by Baez about the Labrador & this case #caseyAnthonytrial #Baezsmackdown

'You cannot spin straw into gold, can you, sir? CAN YOU SIR? YOU ARE NEITHER RUMPLESTILSKIN NOR A CHEMIST, ARE YOU, SIR?"

Dear JB -- you can have these questions.

Blaise

OMG! :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

If you were on the jury...what do you think you would gain from this testimony? The only thing that stands out to me is that the Labrador has nothing to do with this. ^i^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member