2011.06.23 Cindy's Testimony

I'm thinking this really isn't as big of a deal as we might think. Give the Pros time to get their comeback straight. They WILL fix this.

Cindy cannot now lie and say SHE did the choloroform search AND say OH ya, I wasn't at work that day, my time card is wrong. REALLY??

The jurors are NOT stupid, these two lies do NOT add up and just seeing how mad LDB was the jurors know that the Pros KNOW these are lies that's why they are so angry.

They will see through this, trust in the system. I admit it is flawed, OJ comes to mind, but Karma got him in the end and it will get CA and ICA too. They both deserve it.

If CA makes a Victim impact statement and turns it into a plea for Casey's life, I might just lose it. I really might. That poor little girl, not a single family member to stand up for her. That's why I think Ashton and LDB are so passionate about getting justice for her because nobody else seems to care.

Well,I hope she made chili because I think the A's will have a crowd tonight.

That testimony went far afield from her depo. The pow wow at JB's office 6 weeks ago did not include GA. The pow wow in the hallway did not include GA.

Surely her lawyer read her prior depo and pointed out the risks of lying?

Not to mention, if Cindy was at home for personal reasons, she would have taken vacation leave (which would have been reflected on her time card). She said she had 6 weeks of vacation time. Her time card would not have shown she was at work if she wasn't there....not even for a salaried employee. I understand she said she worked OT, but she wouldn't have had OT if she took 2 days off from work that week.

I don't ever remember reading in her depo's that she searched for chloroform...chlorophyll, yes...chloroform, no!

"If my supervisor filled out my timecard in my absence, ..."

"If I worked 4 hours when day I marked down 8."

"My normal day was a 9 hour day...."

I am thinking the above is a bunch of baloney.

Bill Schaeffer was just saying that one of WFTV's viewers brought to his attention that the searches for chloroform were done within a few seconds of a viewing of My space. Under LDB cross exam CA was asked about whether she had a Myspace on that date... She said no. I totally missed that because I wasn't sure why she asked CA about Myspace at that point. I am sure that during rebuttal LDB will be able to completely impeach CA with that little bit of testimony. ICA is the only one in the house that had a My Space page on that date! :woohoo:

Not to mention, as a nurse, you can not make me believe she would fall for the "dangerous of hand sanitizers" so much she would have to go home to search it?

88 times!

Okay- so I missed all of today.

I'm waiting for the prosecution to catch her and expose the lies.

More than likely CA did not punch a time clock and there may not be any records of when she left work 3 years ago.

Bill Schaeffer was just saying that one of WFTV's viewers brought to his attention that the searches for chloroform were done within a few seconds of a viewing of My space. Under LDB cross exam CA was asked about whether she had a Myspace on that date... She said no. I totally missed that because I wasn't sure why she asked CA about Myspace at that point. I am sure that during rebuttal LDB will be able to completely impeach CA with that little bit of testimony. ICA is the only one in the house that had a My Space page on that date! :woohoo:

She may have been looking for other MySpace pages, KC *friends* ha, boyfriends, etc......c'mon~

Am I the only person that caught that Cindy said during her testimony that casey was arrested on check fraud?

I realize her cover up for ICA is huge but I also believe that the above is Huge also. Anyone know where I can find CA's testimony to prove I'm not crazy?

She said it .She said "the time KC was arrested for check charges" (paraphrasing).

I think it was intentional and the State didn't bite.

I'm going to enjoy watching LDB slay this dragon. It will be must see TV.

I am just now starting to read this part in the afternoon thread. All I can say is thank goodness I was working and not watching. OMG. Tears are streaming down my face.

I haven't got to the cross yet. I will never be able to watch it, only to read what you all wrote and thanks for staying there and writing about it.

This is horrible for the SA case.

If some of us on here knew the ant's were not to be trusted to give a truthful testimony, I have to believe LDB and JA were also aware of this. I have to believe the SA knows so much more than I do about this appalling family and has a plan to deal with just this type of situation. I also hope they are ready for GA. I’m keeping the faith.

I speak for myself. I am here because Inmate Casey never had to suffer the consequences of her actions, which enabled her and ended with the tragic murder of her own 2 year old daughter.

Today I witnessed Cindy Anthony lie in order to protect said inmate daughter from HER CONSEQUENCES.

Two of these things are just like each other (sung to Sesame street theme).....

As sorry as I felt for Cindy as she broke down on the stand, and the fact that I have always maintained this family is certifiable, I want to call her at home and say, "you suck". You just threw your cherished granddaughter under the bus. Cindy: you suck. Absolutely.

I sooo agree with you.

I have always always even when CA was sobbing on the stand a couple weeks ago, thought, SHE is the reason we are all here. People have felt so bad for her and GA but the whole family is messed up. I'm sure the A's put up with alot from ICA over the years but not only did they not put a stop to it they fed it. ICA was not just born, she was created. CA was the creator. GA and LA are just along for the ride. Niether one of them has what it takes to stand up to the 2 female narcicists in their family. They do what they're told.

I hope the Jury can see through the lies. It's ridiculous.

But really did we really honestly expect CA to tell the truth even under oath. They do just exactly what they want when they want and so far they have never ever been held accountable. They have no respect for the law, the courts, the judge. It's only what they want.

Let this please be the time they are held accountable. Perjury is not looked upon lightly. I'm thinking she may end up in a jail cell too.

I think I need to take a break from this trial. It's hard to stomach when people like this can lie lie lie and get away with it.

I think Cindy just may have swapped places with her<modsnip> for the most hated woman in the world. We were feeling all sorry for her! MAN, that has come to a skreeching halt

She did not type in " How To Make Chloroform." She admitted that. So how does the DT fight that?

The TH's are quick to try and take the chloroform out already. But they are forgetting about the rebuttal phase.

And when my dogs get sick and I google, I say 'German Shepherd lethargic' or 'Chihuahua eats Hershey bar."
Wouldnt she say " Yorkie eats bamboo" instead of Chlorophyl, and chloroform?

Can someone explain the "day 83, day 82" thing that Hornsby brought up? Please? I couldn't understand the significance of that.

JB was showing that Bradley's software was flawed and/or that the 84 visits to the chloroform website was not actually visits to the website.

JB thinks that it was cumulative- each time that year (he used myspace as an example which opened the door for LDB to question on myspace being visited with 20 sec of the how to make chloroform site) that myspace had an 84 next to it and the day before it was 83.
Richard Hornsby was the best sleuther in this whole thing when he tweeted that march 17 could have been the 84th day of the year. I actually just looked it up and March 25 is the 84th day of the year.
I think this means that Bradley will take the stand to clarify what these numbers mean in his testimony.
For today, it "looked" to the jury and everyone watching that the SA and Bradley misinterpreted what 84 meant in his software. Could negate all testimony about how many times the chloroform search was done.

FYI I think LDB isn't retreating ..she is just reloading.. so don't panic on todays BOMBSHELL!!! So I went to look and see if there were any new court docs filed regarding ICA and found none so I looked for CA I found a bunch of prostitution and drug charges from 2004 time frame. I had to wonder if it is the same cindy marie anthony from orlando as ICA mother of someone else with the same name??????????? One final thought.. probably not a good idea to get a "Mack Truck" PO'd at you .... note to self....

She did not type in " How To Make Chloroform." She admitted that. So how does the DT fight that?

The TH's are quick to try and take the chloroform out already. But they are forgetting about the rebuttal phase.

And when my dogs get sick and I google, I say 'German Shepherd lethargic' or 'Chihuahua eats Hershey bar."
Wouldnt she say " Yorkie eats bamboo" instead of Chlorophyl, and chloroform?

WWas just getting ready to post the same. If my dog was sleepy and I searched it would be Bamboo effects on dogs or bamboo ingestion by dog....
I would not search chlorophyl or chloroform.

attachment.php

:)

Attachments

• cindy-anthony-deleted-myspace.jpg
    cindy-anthony-deleted-myspace.jpg
    111.4 KB · Views: 553
More than likely CA did not punch a time clock and there may not be any records of when she left work 3 years ago.

There is a record.She said she may have left during the day,but the state will look at activity on her work computer as well as interviewing her co-workers and boss.
CA knows how much info the State can get and she knows she will be impeached. She's just hoping she planted a seed of doubt in a juror's mind.
I think she planted a seed of hatred.

Baez noticed that too, so he tried to combat that a little by asking if they ever 'share' the computer, like one uses it, then the other, and then the next really quickly.

TWO major problems with that however. First, Casey would have to be sitting at home in the middle of the day in the middle of the week. What about her 'job' at Universal? And second, Casey would never allow Cindy to be on Casey's private profile. She has way too many secrets to allow her folks to have access to her private emails and IM's. She told people that she was taking over the house soon, for example. She could not let Cindy accidentally see that.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fesmike
Back