2011.06.23 TRIAL Day Twenty-six (Afternoon Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
#CaseyAnthony A friend of mine who has been a court reporter for m any years says she's never seen a trial move at such a slow pace
by amandaoberwesh via twitter at 1:04 PM

This is ridiculous, so many side bars and other delays. If I was a juror I'd feign illness soon. :banghead:

Judge asked defense to read over a case during lunch concerning attacking validity of another expert's opinion.
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 1:14 PM

ahh he's at least splitting the baby.

And warning them about not cracking the door open.

This guy isn't an expert so why is he allowed to even mention Dr. Vass' name or any testing he's done?

HHJP says "tread very lightly...while you didn't open the door, it looks as if you tried to crack it open"

Mack truck through that door! Love it!

HHJP: "Mr Ashton looked like he was gonna run a mack truck through that door" :floorlaugh:

If you crack open the door DT, Mr Ashton is prepared to run through it with a Mack Truck...LMAO!!!! GO HHJP!

Judge warns them that even tho they haven't opened the door, they seem to be trying to get it cracked open.

JA going to run a Mack truck through the door!

LOL I love these one liners.

HHJP - won't have burden shifting but can't use burden of proof as shield and then use it as a club against state

if I were on the jury, it would be so obvious to me that the DT has nothing and because of such, they are purposely trying to confuse me.

JA was ready to drive a mack truck through the crack in the door.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aztraea