2011.06.23 TRIAL Day Twenty-six (Afternoon Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone have a clue as to whether the scientific testimony is over and done with after this witness? Anyone seen who the next witness is?

There were some tweets posted earlier that Dr Vass and an FBI forensics expert were both in the witness room.

Just look at all of the spectators in the gallery over JA's shoulder, he commands the attention of the room.

There's reports on Twitter that JB was signing autographs at lunch.:banghead::loser:

Nah, he was probably being served with a summons for non-payment of bills...:loser:

anthonycase WOFL
Special agent Nick Savage is in the hallway. He was FBI's lead investigator on #caseyanthony case. #fox35

There's reports on Twitter that JB was signing autographs at lunch.:banghead::loser:

Never in my life!!! He should be prepping for his next witness cause we all know he isn't prepared.

Wow JA made the rope, tied the lasso, and caught him big time.

JA going in for the kill on the protocol being changed due to unusual circumstances. Good on ya, JA.

Do ya think he tells ICA "Stick with me baby, I'll set you free and we will be rich"???? Wonder how she is gonna feel about that when she's locked up for life and he's on the media circuit?

Can JA bring up that this man was removed from his position? Is that legal?

I'm getting a review of how to troubleshoot in the lab. :)

Witness sounds like a schoolboy brought before the headmaster, imo. Already sounding duly chastened

Honestly, sometimes I think I'm biased because I am Team SA, but seriously, JA has an AMAZING knack at taking these DT witnesses and truly making them his own, and having them say stuff that supports the State! It's truly something to watch.

There were some tweets posted earlier that Dr Vass and an FBI forensics expert were both in the witness room.

At lunch, WESH mentioned computer forensics witnesses were milling around. Maybe after Dr Vass they'll move on to them..

If this is true this is the same attorney that didn't have an opportunity to review the Anthony computer. :banghead:

I'm starting to think that River Cruz and Cindy Anthony won't take the stand this afternoon. It may be a "forensic" day.

Yep ... that's what it looks like.

We have been waiting for River to testify since Tuesday and Cindy to testify all day today.

This trial needs "something" ... I am beginning to lose interest ! :innocent:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member