2011.06.23 TRIAL Day Twenty-six (Afternoon Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's what you call a can of whoop azz. LITERALLY. :)

In every study I've done, I have been in contact with the authors if there is a previous study and I want to replicate part or all of it very precisely. That's not a weakness in the publication.

Why didn't the DT get someone qualified to testify? Hmmmmm?

MISS JAMES?!?!

Like who?

You ask that question as though there is someone out there who is QUALIFIED to rebut the states EXPERTS... But i dont think there IS ANYONE who is Qualified to rebut the evidence who DOES disagree with the STATE, and there is no one QUALIFIED TO TESTIFY who DOES Disgree....

Are you following me on this?

Old tweet but maybe not all saw this:

PamelaLeeShow Pamela Lee
#caseyanthony Anthony family denies report that said they think Casey is guilty. Geo & Cindy attorney to hold a presser today

Days and days of decomp smell. Just smell the can ...what will it take 5 minutes, mystery solved.

Maybe I need an intervention, but I am laughing myself silly over JA slamming those cans down. :great:

Nah, no intervention. Otherwise, quite a few of us would need one too! :great:

JB obviously understands the importance of EXPERIENCE.....he just thinks it doesn't apply to him.

OMG - the cans!!!

JA: "Have you ever see any one of those?"

No.

JA: "If you did, would you have been able to test it?"

OBJECTION!

Sidebar

And even tho the cans are sealed and don't smell right now...Logan has to just sit there during the entire length of sidebar! LOLOL

I am all for JA, but I wish he would just calm down a little bit. He is going to go overboard here.......

you now, I really dont blame JA for being upset and miffed with this non-expert testifying that whatever the lab results came up with were wrong...why? because he didnt have step by step instructions on how to replicate it...

Next he says his lab could have analysed the air samples..so yeah...JA is showing this Dr. Logan all the pieces of evidence that could have been tested by his lab...and asked why didnt he test them??..

I really dont blame JA!!

Point for JA! Once again, DT didn't bother to have things tested by their "Experts", even though they could easily have done so had they wanted -- but you don't want another lab verifying the Pros.' experts, now do you?

Exactly, they did not want to get the results of many items, as they would condemn their client, so they did not get things tested.

The DT is TERRIFIED of those cans!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TERRIFIED!!!!!!!!!

Defining challenges.

Relation to reliability? Objection, objection to objection, sustained

Published protocols about carpet sample collection? None

What significance does that have in this case? Objection: outside expertise. sustained

Can you reproduce exactly this experiment? No, because details missing and he wouldn't know if he did the experiment the same way.

Recross: Your lab couldn't do this test if you wanted to?
Correct.

State's exhibits in evidence: have you ever seen any of them? no
Could you test them?

Sidebar
----
----

IMO it's rather unlikely that there'll ever be a complete manual about how to collect all kinds of samples in all kinds of forensic situations. Can you imagine how thick that book would be? And then there'd be a page missing and nobody could figure out how to collect samples from a plastic toy car sitting near a refrigerator and an oven with food in it, with signs of having been chewed by a dog, and with suspicious stains on it which could be either paint or blood or both.

Old tweet but maybe not all saw this:

PamelaLeeShow Pamela Lee
#caseyanthony Anthony family denies report that said they think Casey is guilty. Geo & Cindy attorney to hold a presser today
I called this earlier, I knew CA would have a fit, I bet she will fire him soon.

JA is so sharp he can just play with some of these witnesses but he is passionate because he knows a sweet little Caylee needs justice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SoCal Greg