2011.06.25 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Twenty-eight)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So Now Geraldo is calling Judge perry ' a little CREEPY.'

Ha ha..just saw that too....I'm punishing myself by watching this nonsense...but I guess you have to watch both sides to come to get a "fair and accurate" representation of what is even going on:banghead::banghead: still having trouble with all the coverage vs just watching, but family is a little concerned about my obsession w/ the case:truce:

He stated in OPEN COURT that he was co-founder of the Body Farm. This is patently false, which means it is perjorious. Ergo his dishonest behavior reflects on his job with the government. I DO NOT blame Uncle Sam for having an interest in which trials his employees choose to involve themselves with. Workers with high level government clearance have an obligation to their country and an expectation of higher standards. He was wrong to do what he did, unless of course he doesn't want to work there, in which case, he should quit and comeback to the trial to be impeached and made a fool of.

I doubt the video (which I can't find the link now) of the start of his testimony would ever constitute perjury. If he and Dr. Bass discussed it as he testified, before it was in existence, he could consider himself a "co-founder"/"co-developer" etc.. He and Dr Bass "built the facility and they began the first research together" (paraphrasing).

I would have to hear Dr. Bass say "He didn't co-found the Body Farm! It was all me!"... I haven't heard that yet, so until I do, I doubt he violated any laws with his semantics on the stand. JMOO

Geraldo looked like he had shown up with a knife at a gun fight, LOL

HAHAHA! I love that Jeanine Pirro in this video! And whatshis name too! (I don't watch Fox) He's like what's more atrocious than killing a child! GR is off his rocer.

-How many of those THIRTY ONE DAYS does he think CA's lies blew away?

-How much of that duct tape did her lies blow off her granddaughter's face?

If any of the stories floating around out there about her work hours that day prove to be true, the State's rebuttal will close Mr. Geraldo's big blown hole quicker than Al Capone's vault.

Papa can you pretty please share the stories floating around the rebuttal? I'm like a kid on Christmas Eve waiting for the state to open of a can of Whooooopp@$$ on the DT!!

What if it is something that happened at the jail? ICA told Mason about it. It was his duty to report it. It did not concern the SA's. They may have been somewhat laughing due to another claim by ICA. Just another speculation.

OMG...I know this was a serious post, but I must say this made me laugh out loud, for real.

It's okay to laugh because we live in California. If we lived in Orlando I would be more seriously afraid. lol

I did make my son watch Tony L's testimony because he happened to come home to visit that day. I was like , look at that guy.- he moves a girl in after 2 weeks and look what happened. Keep that in mind. LOL

Per Geraldo.."out of wedlock pregnancy" umm...isn't it a little more than that. Out of wedlock supposes there is a relationship and known baby-daddy!

Mark Furhman has mentioned a few times about garbage bags allowing the stink (gas) to leach through the plastic but not the liquid/solids which if you think that the stink HAS to come from say spilled liquid .. that isn't really true it will get in the plastic and carpet and cloth and even the paint....maybe there is some liquid or solid component having to do with the "stain" maybe not but I don't think smell and stain are really that linked together. Febrezze isn't going to help unless you hose or dunk the car in it.. IMHO it stinks until it is COMPLETELY decomposed and being sealed like in a car with the doors and trunk closed that will be some time. I think probably leaking through laundry bag prompted the trash bags DOH! I mean garbage bags....OK I'm not sure maybe that's why there were two different plastic bags found..

The laundry bag also had a waterproof liner. I'm telling you, whatever leaked on the trunk liner didn't come through 2 trash bags and a waterproof laundry bag. Caylee was in that trunk decomposing before she was bagged.

JMO

So far Geraldo's ENTIRE show is a propaganda circus for Baez.

COMING UP = Geraldo says, after the commercial, he will discuss this judge, and how "tough' he is.. here it comes. Judicial Bias. Did Baez write the entire script of this show?

Like a glutton for punishment, sadly I'm watching it too!:sick: I haven't heard/seen anything that I haven't already seen? I don't understand why these TH shows feel the need to regurgitate the same topics on EVERY show for 3-4 hours straight each night, most of which is false info & obsurd speculation..:waitasec:

What in the world is creepy about HHJP? Are Koala bears creepy?

OK, maybe I worded that wrong. I'm not saying he was last minute. According to him being "brought aboard" in 2010 was to my understanding he was sent pictures... What I'm saying is he didn't let his job know what he was doing....he was doing this for his own personal gains or publicity because I do not think they would've approved of him being included in such a high profile case. When you work for the government you lose your "opinion"....so I'm guessing he took a couple vacation days and did it on his own without his job knowing it.

We don't know if he told his employers, but he was on the witness list released in Dec. 2010. moo

http://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/c...e-team-files-expert-witness-list-1088486.html

So Now Geraldo is calling Judge perry ' a little CREEPY.'

How rude and inappropriate of Geraldo!

I love HHJBP. I don't always agree with him, but I no nothing about law.

I like his demeanour, his personality, his cheery smile, his composure, and the way he commands respect in the courtroom.

imo

Maybe the smile was to throw us off! She knows the cameras are trained on her, and we can't see just who she is smiling at... she was giving us the illusion of smiling at someone! She seems VERY aware of the cameras, IMHO.

Good thought... but I didn't think she played to the cameras at all today. From what I've seen the only "acting" is when the jury is present...

Again (and I apologize) but I can't express this enough... the way she was smiling & looking at HHJB (for all intents and purposes behind his back) was in a way you'd give someone after you kick them in the beans.

My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with the girl who saw Ferris pass out at 31 Flavors last night. I guess it's pretty serious.

I heard he needs a kidney transplant.:floorlaugh:

Geraldo, let's us in on some inside info:

"I predict you will see a lot more of the Anthony family, Lee, George and Cindy on the stand next week. I can assure you of that"

Oh great. This is Baez'z big strategy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member