2011.06.27 TRIAL Day Twenty-nine (Morning Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
She looks like Xmas came early. =/ This is making me nervous as hell...

Me too ... my stomach is in KNOTS ...

Just listened to Bill S ... DC and others in hallway where you wait to testify ...

Good Morning

VinniePolitan Vinnie Politan
REPORTS: Lawyers are reviewing report from forensic psychologist... Hmmmmmmmmmnn #CaseyAnthony #HLN

CM is sitting in chair right next to Casey and there is no chair between them.

I can't tell if the #CaseyAnthony courtroom is tensely electrified, or if I'm just projecting.

by stevehelling via twitter at 5:51 AM

Bill S says he has an obligation to not speculate......I thinks he has run out of guesses.

He is very surprised to see AF though

I'm not.We predicted she'd be there

Can we start already? We've been waiting on pins and needles for some 45+ hours.

Looks like Baez still hot on the case.

AF is not back in chambers - she's still sitting next to ICA

aha, Vinnie P. says it is re: the new DP law. They want new non qualified DP jury now. That seems ridiculous. I guess DP jury is different than regular jury. WHAT IS THE NEW LAW???

I don't think it's a plea or a mistrail. Would there be witnesses ready to testify if there was a mistrial? Casey's just being her delusional delirious self.

Any live feed of the State? Wondering about their reaction this morning.

But... why would they need to start over? The DP being off the table doesn't change the evidence / testimony.... so it shouldn't change whether the jury chooses to find her guilty or not guilty... :waitasec:

AF wants to sit jurors who are NOT pro death penalty

InSession In Session
The attorneys are back in court. It appears that they're reviewing copies of a motion. #CaseyAnthony

I see ICA in between CM and AF. Wonder what that's about? Separating her and JB?

Holy crap I can't take the suspense...I am gonna take some xanax or something!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TrueCrimeTarot