2011.06.28. HLN-PN-NG-JVM- 'In Session' News Coverage - Caylee Anthony Case

Status
Not open for further replies.
casually watching on the news or even closely following as WS'ers do still doesn't rise to the level of what the jury has before them. Deciding to put someone to death. People you would think would get at least 90% of their facts right still say some outlandish things. Jinkasaurus said tonight that Roy Kronk saw Caylee's brain in the woods.... NG and JC have covered this to some degree for THREE years and they say stuff like this most nights.

The jurors know at least one thing for certain Caylee is dead and her Mother sits there day in and day out like she is waiting at the DVM. I have yet to hear the defense say ANYTHING about how ICA was out looking for Caylee even ONE SINGLE TIME. All DP cases IMHO are about the DP not the crime. Probably off topic but I think the structured environment of jail is good for ICA. Prison maybe not so much.

OMG!!!! I spit Diet Coke everywhere when I read "Jinkasaurus"! :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Thanks for the laugh!!!!

Better to plant the seed in the opening statement, like they did, and then just hand them all the little pieces and let them figure out where they go. When the jury looks at the Anthony's testimony's, the bumbling PI's that Lee and Horner said CA hired to go to the scene on Suburban Dr., The pathetic investigation of that scene prior to Roy Kronk's miraculous discovery by OCSO, contaminated and lost evidence... there is a pretty big hole in the States 100% airtight story. And that's before GA's affair gets outed tomorrow. JMOO

I disagree. How is it better to 'plant seeds' than to outright go after something and attempt to prove it? It makes them look like cowards, imo, to make vile accusations against someone, in VERY SPECIFIC TERMS, and then put them on the stand a few times and ignore it totally.

Remember, Baez accused George of forcing his member in his young daughters mouth before she got on the school bus in the mornings. That is a pretty sickening accusation. I think the jury might want more than 'seeds of suspicion planted' after hearing claims like that.

And imo, none of the things you discuss above have much impact at all upon the states strong case. Big deal, George sought some type of relationship and then perhaps lied about it. So? How does that advance the DT's claims that he is a pedophile?

And just because they never found the body does not mean Casey is innocent. The LE were looking hard in the areas that her cell pinged over by the airport. I think she was looking over there but chickened out. I won't blame LE for not assuming she would be lazy and shortsighted enough to dump the body in her own backyard. Are you trying to say that GEORGE placed it there? What reason would he have for doing so? The only possible explanation imo is if he were framing her. And that makes ZERO sense imo.

Simplest explanantion = Casey IS a spiteful ____ and wanted to live the Beautiful Life.

Better to plant the seed in the opening statement, like they did, and then just hand them all the little pieces and let them figure out where they go. When the jury looks at the Anthony's testimony's, the bumbling PI's that Lee and Horner said CA hired to go to the scene on Suburban Dr., The pathetic investigation of that scene prior to Roy Kronk's miraculous discovery by OCSO, contaminated and lost evidence... there is a pretty big hole in the States 100% airtight story. And that's before GA's affair gets outed tomorrow. JMOO

1st BBM: Who is Horner? :waitasec::waitasec::waitasec:

2nd BBM: The "pathetic investigation of that scene"????? What pathetic investigation of that scene? The scene that was UNDERWATER since August thanks to Hurricane Faye? The scene that Texas EquuSearch could not touch because it was UNDERWATER? The scene that Deputy Cain REFUSED to search that subsequently got him fired? Just which pathetic investigation are you referring to?

So what if he wanted to collect money? If he found her he should be the one to collect it. Is it now a crime to collect reward money? He also would have gotten the money in August or December so why not collect it sooner? And the jump from wanting the money to being morally bankrupt to stealing the body and hiding it for months is a stretch I can't imagine anyone would make. The jury has to be smarter than that.

I totally agree. Also, if I'm not mistaken, the $255,000.00 reward money was for a LIVE CAYLEE. Whether RK found her dead in August, Sep, Oct Nov or Dec would not have made any difference. She was dead in all those months. The reward was MOOT. JMO

Your DH has the same reaction that viewers might have from watching some of it on TV and the news. But I don't think the jury is going to react that same way. Sure, this is a crazy dysfunctional family. But most families are. And yet very rarely do any of them duct tape a toddler's face and dump them like trash in the woods. So, george might have had an affair, and Lee is an emotional wreck and seems creepy at times. But I don't think any of it rises to the level of suspicion that they already have for Casey. imoo

Maybe but I doubt it. imoo

The talking heads with Scott Peterson trial were saying the same thing about, "reasonable doubt" and "evidence" tying Scott to the murder of Laci and baby. The jury is dealt with a box of puzzle pieces. Sure, there will be holes, and missing pieces of the picture, but the jury can still make out the puzzle. I watched Nancy, Vinnie, Jean, Beth Karas on that trial, and much like juror number #4 here might be a "defensive" juror, that was also said about "Strawberry Shortcake". And that was the farthest from the truth.

Message boards are so much more detailed than a "nightly" show on HLN. They have to overtalk every issue, since they don't have time to speculate on the "days" events.

LKB annoys me because she is a defense attorney. Her job in a courtroom, is to confuse, embellish the half truths, and always ALWAYS go against popular opinion. IMHO, I think people name call her because everyone else on these shows feel for Caylee. Doesn't matter which side that they are on, they always have Caylee at heart. I don't believe LKB has the murdered child on her brain when she blasts out her interpretation.

OMG. Sonny Hoston (sp?) just said GA was "throwing ICA under the bus" asking where is his love for his daughter. You have got to be kidding me!! What is GA supposed to say, Yeah, I made ICA give me a hummer every morning before she went to school and I gave Caylee's drowned body to RK so he could collect the reward.

Was jury let go last night early for an engagement at 7 pm? What did they do or could do? Was it something like a BBQ at private house with pool?

Too long being cooped up in hotel & court room. Take them out for some stimulation.

Roy Kronk supposedly again tomorrow and my guess is the other 3 would be George, Cindy, and Lee. Again.

Oh no - not again!!! Enough already unless they plan on redeeming themselves by severing all ties with KC.

Prime News 6PM EST
What a day so far in the Casey Anthony trial! George, Cindy,Roy Kronk, and more take the stand before lunch! Speaking of the meter reader... he's the subject of our Question of the Day for today: What do YOU think of Roy Kronk?

Issues with Jane Velez-Mitchell 7PM EST

Nancy Grace 8PM EST

Dr. Drew HLN 9 PM ET
Closing arguments could be delivered late next week.

The Joy Behar Show 10 PM ET

B]

I wanted to Change the date on this thread but it would not let me. Here is a little update on what will be discussed tonight.

2011.06.29. HLN-NG-JVM- 'In Session' News Coverage - Caylee Anthony Case
LKB hired as HLN, 'In Session' contributor Baden will be on for duration of trial.

Prime News Want to talk to Vinnie about the Casey Anthony case? Call us! Lines are open right now!!! 1-877-TELL-HLN (877-835-5456)

Dr. Drew HLN Hello from Dr.Drew! It's time for you to submit your questions and comments for Dr. Drew's "On-Call" segment regarding the Casey Anthony trial. We'd love to have you as one of our callers.
Just submit here http://on.cnn.com/iXQDGW and we may call you shortly.

Issues with Jane Velez-Mitchell Questions or comments about the Casey Anthony trial? E-mail your name + phone # + comment/question to jane@cnn.com to talk to Jane live on the air!

Nancy Grace Casey Anthony murder trial! Have a question or comment for Nancy? Call RIGHT NOW: 1-877-NANCY-01

Prime News 6PM ET
An emotional morning in the Casey Anthony trial as Jose Baez and George Anthony go at it again… What do you think about the interaction between them?

Fireworks as Casey Anthony's father takes stand again
www.cnn.com
Casey Anthony's father squared off again with his daughter's defense attorney in her capital murder trial Wednesday, acknowledging statements he made to law enforcement but bristling at what he called efforts by the defense to "spin" them.

Issues with Jane Velez-Mitchell 7PM ET
An emotional George Anthony breaks down sobbing on the stand while going toe-to-toe with Casey’s lead attorney! TONIGHT: We’ll talk to George and Cindy’s former lawyer live from Orlando!

Nancy Grace 8 PM ET
George Anthony takes the stand! Caylee’s grandfather denies allegations that he molested Tot Mom, claiming “I never would do anything to harm my daughter in that way.” Jose Baez lashes back, “Only in that way?” Jose Baez then brings up George Anthony’s 2009 suicide attempt, sending Caylee’s distraught grandfather into hysterical tears. What does Tot Mom do while her father sobs on the stand? She sits there, stone-faced, cold as ice. Tune in tonight!

Dr. Drew HLN 9PM ET
Share your thoughts about George Anthony and the possibility he had an affair. Was he truthful when he testified yesterday?

The Joy Behar Show 10PM ETJoy is on vacation this week. Nancy Grace will be airing at 10 pm on HLN with the latest on the Casey Anthony trial. BTW...Casey wants to stop the trial. She claims she's crazy. Is she really crazy--or crazy like a fox?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fishman