2011.06.29 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Thirty-One)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning friends :seeya:

REALLY hoping the DT rests today...

I'm NOT looking forward to watching more innocent people get dragged through he mud ~ when it has nothing to do AT ALL with ICA murdering her child.

Good Morning Justice Seekers! I feel good today knowing how well Roy Kronk did on the stand. The defense promised so much during opening statements and has delivered next to nothing. We don't even know the details of the theory--how did Caylee manage to be unsupervised, what TIME did she drown, what did they do afterwards etc. It is most bizarre.

I can hardly wait for the rebuttal and closing statement. I hope and pray that all goes well and that the jurors can do what is right in this case.

Today I prepared an apple/ginger juice to power me through this morning. I am getting tired of the coffee jitters combined with the defense-makes-no-sense jitters. Not good!

Anyway Justice for our precious precious Caylee!!

Good morning WS Family :seeya:

One day closer to Justice for Caylee..

We are at the 31 day mark...IF I heard His Honor correctly, he asked Baez how many more witnesses do you have, Baez states 6..and I thought I heard ICA will testify. His Honor said, well before that I want to speak with Miss Anthony to make sure she understands her rights and that it's her choice and her choice alone...paraphrased...JMHO

Justice for Caylee

I just thought of something was it Mason or Baez who had a problem with Amy returning to her ship? Isn't it interesting how they have not recalled her as a witness after creating such a fuss and demanding she stay in Orlando, if the have not called her now and don't seem likely to. It makes me so mad that everyone has to dance to Casey Anthony's tune, I'll be so glad when she is packed off to Lowell and everyone can go about their lives and she is left to rot into obscurity.

If the defense just wanted to show that the A's are a dysfunctional bunch of liars, mission accomplished.

But what about the defense theory of Caylee drowning. Common sense tells me that if my child were to drown, I would not just go and bury her and put duct tape on her face. Hoping common sense prevails.

:twocents:

If I have to listen to Lee Anthony testify again that he felt left out , I'm going to scream.

Oh and bringing in the guards yesterday to talk about what a model prisoner she is....puhlease!

ICA has figured out how to "work" the system, she reminds me of one of those crazy prisoners who pour over law books and look for any loophole they can. I can imagine having a plethora of attorneys give her a sense of entitlement and inflated her already massive ego, oh to be a fly on the wall as their visits dwindle and she is left alone with her thoughts.

Good Morning Justice Seekers! I feel good today knowing how well Roy Kronk did on the stand. The defense promised so much during opening statements and has delivered next to nothing. We don't even know the details of the theory--how did Caylee manage to be unsupervised, what TIME did she drown, what did they do afterwards etc. It is most bizarre.

I can hardly wait for the rebuttal and closing statement. I hope and pray that all goes well and that the jurors can do what is right in this case.

Today I prepared an apple/ginger juice to power me through this morning. I am getting tired of the coffee jitters combined with the defense-makes-no-sense jitters. Not good!

Respectfully bolded by me.

Yes, you would think those points would be crucial. Guess they did not figure that part out or they think everyone is stupid. I am sure the jury would LOVE to know how all of their story came about. So, far to me it is a unbelievable story lacking substance.

If I have to listen to Lee Anthony testify again that he felt left out , I'm going to scream.

Posted on the did Lee A tell the truth thread - aren't the jurors instructed before deliberating that if they believe a person lied under oath all their testimony can be discounted?

So all the pop tarting of the A's can be discounted (by Lee's own admission) and CA's behavior on the stand.

JB knows they are untruthful and continues to put them on the stand knowing full well they are being untruthful under oath - how can he maintain his law license doing this?

How foolish do JB and the A's think the jurors, the Court and the people following this trial are? :banghead:

Morning!! Trying to get caught up...I have missed a lot of the last two days.

I think to day is going to be a doozy...and the we will see more vitamix theory

ii've had this thought about kronk's testimony. i did not hear it; i'm watching the trial from the beginning at the wftv archives and am up to June 18. but this is my thought. if kronk did move Caylee's skull, that really bolsters the state's theory of how she died and is more evidence of the duct tape having already been there before she died. i recall earlier testimony in which an expert (sorry can't recall the name) stated that the jaw always disarticulates, and in this case it did not.

last night i listened to the testimony of huntington? the young entymologist from nebraska? pig in a blanket dude. i wonder why during cross the state did not bring up the 6 months worth of WEATHER that would have also impacted the scene of the skeleton. or did they and i was sleeping?

i'm really going to try to work while i'm at work today. sigh.

Good Morning. I was thinking about Kronks testimony and something was off.

Kronk said he didn't talk to his son until Dec 11th.

At the end of Masons questioning regarding the clutch and repair bill he said to Kronk. Specifically on dec 10th do you recall saying anything to your son or anybody else about needing money. Kronk said, I might of mentioned to him but I don't remember specifically sir.

Hmmm is kronk now saying he talked to his son on Dec 10th and Dec 11th?
It doesnt matter if he talks to him eveyday but didnt Kronk say he only talked to him Dec 11?

And I thought I heard Kronk say he talked to his son another time after he sad he only talked to him on Dec 11th.

Sounds like the Defense might have phone records from the son and they are going to use them aganist kronk. Mason wanted Kronks cell phone number on record. Yep I think mason is going to impeach or implicated Kronk with phone records.

and so what if Kronk wanted money, in this ecomony who doesn't. Kronk should just say, yeah I thought I would be getting a big reward so I was doing the "happy im in the money dance" and calling my son, I thought how lucky can I get, my truck breaks down and I find the body, still thinking i'm lucky, I immediately buy several power ball tickets.

If the defense just wanted to show that the A's are a dysfunctional bunch of liars, mission accomplished.

But what about the defense theory of Caylee drowning. Common sense tells me that if my child were to drown, I would not just go and bury her and put duct tape on her face. Hoping common sense prevails.

:twocents:

Not to be picky, but ICA couldn't be bothered to bury little Caylee. She was tossed like common trash. But I get your point about common sense.

The Defense hasn't gone about trying to prove anything in their OS. In fact, they've gone to a great deal of time and trouble to disprove or ignore things that would support their theory. IMO

Good Morning everyone...

:praying: there will be justice for Caylee today

I would ask the SA to ask this “Grief Nurse” this:

Warning Graphic:
If in her experience, has she seen or even heard of:
A mother who has had their baby drowned, take and throw her into two garbage bags than a dirty laundry bag, toss the baby into the trunk of their car drive around town partying it up with boyfriend. As she leaves the baby in the trunk in the middle of summer in 90-degree heat.
Than only deciding to get rid of the body when the odor was competing with her partying.
Then take the sweet, innocent little baby’s body and throw it into the trash swamp to be eaten by insects and animals…
Have you ever seen a grieving mother of a child act in this matter???
:cry:

Good morning everyone!

I sure hope they move beyond Kronk today. I am disgusted to think that the DT would bring on his own son to testify against him. They have taken the incentive of rewards and turned it around on Kronk.

I hope ole Roy eventually gets his just due reward (and then some) for finding little Caylee's remains and I hope this helps a father and son become reunited.

Good Morning. I was thinking about Kronks testimony and something was off.

Kronk said he didn't talk to his son until Dec 11th.

At the end of Masons questioning regarding the clutch and repair bill he said to Kronk. Specifically on dec 10th do you recall saying anything to your son or anybody else about needing money. Kronk said, I might of mentioned to him but I don't remember specifically sir.

Hmmm is kronk now saying he talked to his son on Dec 10th and Dec 11th?
It doesnt matter if he talks to him eveyday but didnt Kronk say he only talked to him Dec 11?

And I thought I heard Kronk say he talked to his son another time after he sad he only talked to him on Dec 11th.

Sounds like the Defense might have phone records from the son and they are going to use them aganist kronk. Mason wanted Kronks cell phone number on record. Yep I think mason is going to impeach or implicated Kronk with phone records.

and so what if Kronk wanted money, in this ecomony who doesn't. Kronk should just say, yeah I thought I would be getting a big reward so I was doing the "happy im in the money dance" and calling my son, I thought how lucky can I get, my truck breaks down and I find the body, still thinking i'm lucky, I immediately buy several power ball tickets.

I also think they have phone records, and I think RK knows that too, because, at one point, I think he said he talked to him 12 or 15 times. I just listened to the son's depo and he said that they had been trying to rekindle a relationship as RK was his bio dad and they had not had contact for 10 years or so.

OOPS - How rude of me! GOOD MORNING ALL:)

Good morning all of my dedicated co-dependent WS groupies! Is it just me or AF calling in to make her argument about a mistrial kind of "tacky".....don't you think if you REALLY believed in something that you would physically be there in person? To me, making your argument via "teleconference" doesn't even rise to the level of "going through the motions".......or am I missing something? (be nice how you answer that lol)

Sigh.....here's to a day of the truth and nothing but the whole truth coming out during today's trial.......I know I know......dream on....

God Bless You Caylee~~~

If Casey should take the stand the one line of questioning I will be waiting to hear is where was the grief for your dead child that drowned in the pool. what could she possibly say to that, I don't remember the drowning? That is what they claimed.

That should have the jurors roaring with laughter.

Article in the local paper today (Tallahassee) saying that Sally Karioth is due in court this morning. Her husband is a reporter for the newspaper.

She is the grief therapist/nursing professor/certified traumatologist.

We have hear over and over again from the defense attorney's that THEY do not have to prove a thing. Well I believe that they CAN'T prove anything where their opening statement is concerned. But yesterday George didn't look as good (appeared he was covering up an affair-far cry from helping a murderer IMO), Kronk can go either way with each jury member, but the Cindy/Lee thing yesterday????? Bizarre. But if their goal is to have Cindy impeached, what happens to "And it smells like there's been a dead body in the damn car." Does that go poof if her testimony is impeached? Does that not become as damaging any longer after yesterday's little side show?

I just read the levi Page thread. Seems like RC was on his show last night and she was rip roaring mad and calling George a liar, that they did have an affair.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fesmike