2011.06.29 TRIAL Day Thirty-one (Morning Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
JimL looks a bit subdued and shell shocked.

Let me get this straight.

GA found Caylee dead in the pool, went off on ICA, and then stashed Caylee's body in the trunk of ICA's car in order to frame her for murder?! And then he took the body out of the trunk, and stashed it in the woods, where it was later discovered by RK, who then took the remains, stashed them under the bed or something, and then brought them back...in order to get a reward.

That about it?

You left out the infamous gas can. :crazy:

I am sure we all have seen someone shoot themselves in the foot ..figuratively... when was the last time you saw them reload and reload clean the gun and reload....reload....

Oh no. Baez has an hour and a half to find more questions to ask GA now.

He doesn't need any more time. He'll just ask about the gas cans. Again. And Again. And Again. And Again. :banghead:

:eek: JB is now insinuating that GA deliberately violated the rules of house arrest! :rolleyes:

This was actually a very good point for the DT to bring out and probably scored a few points for the team if the jury was listening closely at this time. They will have to balance this with the rest of GA's testimony. For me, the remainder of the testimony would probably win but I admit, this point made me raise my eyebrows.

Salem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member