2011.06.29 TRIAL Day Thirty-one (Morning Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
One of the remedies requested by the DT is a mistrial. KC (so far as AF recalls) has concurred. AF directed HHJP to JB or CM to confirm. HHJP - "Unfortunately they are not here. Ms. Anthony is at the D table alone." KC "I can answer now. I agree with Ms. Finnell."

Casey speaks for herself. WOW. WTG DT!!

So JB, CM and the rest of the DT decided it wasn't important enough to show up on time. His manipulation of the court system to suit himself is really aggravating. JMO

Casey stands, turns mic on and says; "I can answer that now. I agree with Ms. Finnell. You're welcome."

She makes her voice sound so different when she is speaking in front of the court. So high pitched and meek as opposed to what we've heard in the jail house tapes.

Good morning. It's 8:35 am and I still just have a black screen on both of the WFTV video feeds. Does anyone else have video that's working yet?

Was just on sidebar thread and noticed someone talking about viruses and i got one virus last week, a trojan, while on websleuths, and i have avg. Just an fyi.
sorry for the ot.

Justice for Caylee Marie Anthony!!!

Is that the most we've heard ICA's voice in YEARS???

She handled that pretty well considering she's sitting there alone.

Weird. Where are they????

Maybe they are so confident AF is going to win they thought they would sleep in? :waitasec:

Is there any possible way, or reason, the DT is not there deliberately, or did they think court started at 9?

Is this a set up? Lawyers don't show up and they go on and now mistrial?

Oh my goodness! Where are ICA's attorneys??? I'm in shock she is sitting there alone!!

Wow... ICA spoke. Its weirdddd to hear her voice isn't it?
She sounds... different.

I'm pretty sure HHJP commanded the attorneys to show up at 8:30. He didn't just say, "Well, if you feel like it, be here at 8:30."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther