2011.06.30- HLN News Shows Discussion - Casey Anthony Trial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Her voice is very annoying and she is a little too dramatic for me! But then again, so is Vinny P.

Her voice is like fingernails on a chalkboard.. what with all the whining and crying?

Why is she so bitter. Geez, she was in a relationship too. I think she's deceitful to pretend she is helping the Anthony's find Caylee, but then has an affair with GA. I could see how GA would fall into her trap. He was so broken at the time and CA was too. They still are. She took advantage of them both and is now doing the Media tour after getting what she could from the enquirer. I'm so glad JA continued to go on and on about her thinking the enguirere would tell her story truthfully. That was hilarious!

This "woman" may have lipstick on..............

She's an embarrassed to good decent women everywhere

Crystal Holloway: Another one who cries without tears....just seen on Vinnie.

They just said she wasn't getting paid for vinnie's show and there were people hounding her outside and she didn't want the money. just sayin.

How generous of her to give her time to gossip. I'd think she was on the up-and-up if she stayed away from the media and not give interviews. Less is more. Certainly, it would be the classy thing to do.

Like I said, I don't think she lied about the affair/relationship. I think it's extremely tacky to go on these shows and be angry when questioned, a la her appearance on Levi's show, and have the nerve to trash George. Plus, her anger at Jeff Ashton was uncalled for. Ashton wasn't the one who subpoenaed her, and no one forced her to mess around with George in the first place. Nor did anyone force her to tell the story, no one but Jose Baez, that is.

She may be honest about what happened, she's just going about it all wrong three years later. She should be done with it now that she's testified. That's all I'm saying.

Please don't think I'm taking up for George. Not at all. I'm just saying she should have more discretion and stay out of the limelight. It was an affair, after all.

Why? She kept the whole thing quiet for 2 years....it was the cops who came to her and she denied the affair....so she even kept quiet then ...it was only until they had her nailed with GEORGE's texts. Don't see how she can be disgusting. But, if you think she is - then you have to think GEORGE is too.

I don't think she's disgusting because they had an affair. I explained in my other post

OMG:sick:

Even if George did...seriously River....hasn't he suffered enough? Hasn't that family suffered more hell than you? WOW What a :loser:

and there River sits....giddy and happy as a clam chatting it up with Vinnie.

What?? hasn't he suffered enough? He was a willing partner after tons of suffering had occurred already.

She did admit that she was the one who came on to him, and she was the one who turned it into a sexual relationship. Ewwwwwww. She KNEW this man was in a very fragile state and was looking for his missing granddaughter, with his accused daughter in jail, and she begins a physical relationship with him. IF THAT EVEN HAPPENED. It could have been an emotional affair, all we have is her word, which is not worth that much. imoo

ETA: Plus it really bugged the _______out of me that she said she brought Cindy flowers all of the time. What a sick thing to do. She came on to her husband, began an affair, and then she 'befriends' the wife, brings her flowers and greeting cards, pretending to care. THAT is psycho behavior, imo.

I thought she was somewhat believable this morning, but watching River on Vinnie I think she's pathetic and a liar.

I re-listened to her statemnet to the police today.
She said to the police on 2/17/10 that "he believed it was an accident......"

Oh, thanks, now I see why it was so confusing. When the police asked her, she said "he believed it was an accident". But she was talking about him....she was not quoting him. big difference.

River, please go away. You got your $4,000 off the blood of Caylee. You and Vinnie need to realize....this isn't about you. Drama king Vinnie will fade away after the verdict. Thank God.

I thought she was somewhat believable this morning, but watching River on Vinnie I think she's pathetic and a liar.

curious...what exactly do you think she's lying about? there's texts, there's surveillance video of him coming over.

They're human beings, vulnerable. Things happen and almost everybody has their own neurotic tendencies.

Oh, thanks, now I see why it was so confusing. When the police asked her, she said "he believed it was an accident". But she was talking about him....she was not quoting him. big difference.

In her depo she says, "HE SAID he believed it was an accident."

This "woman" may have lipstick on..............

She's an embarrassed to good decent women everywhere

Linda, imagine this horrid situation. Your grandbaby is missing, your daughter in jail and accused of the murder, and a kind woman "befriends you'---she brings you flowers and nice greeting cards, and tells you she will help and she volunteers DAILY at the missing child command center. How 'nice' of her.

AND THEN YOU FIND OUT SHE HAS BEEN SLEEPING WITH YOUR HUSBAND ALL ALONG, and she even admits that she began the sexual part of the relationship herself. I would probably have physically attacked that 'friend' at some point. Looks like Cindy has more self control than I do.

What?? hasn't he suffered enough? He was a willing partner after tons of suffering had occurred already.

I think there is a huge difference between being dumped when having an affair and having your GrandDaughter killed by your Daughter. For Crystal/River/Lake (whatever her name is) to have a pity party is the most selfish thing I've ever heard. Crystal/River/Lake needs to go crawl back under her rock!!! :banghead:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aztraea