2011.06.30- HLN News Shows Discussion - Casey Anthony Trial

Status
Not open for further replies.
This "woman" may have lipstick on..............

She's an embarrassed to good decent women everywhere

LOL...I didn't see her as anything near a 10 before, but the lipstick makes all the difference. *snort* I think she probably carries her wallet in her back pocket, if you know what I mean.

curious...what exactly do you think she's lying about? there's texts, there's surveillance video of him coming over.

I do not see any proof it was sexual at all. We have her word for it, that is all.

I think it was probably more of an emotional affair. I do not believe he was all that sexual during that trying and difficult time. he was in a very fragile state, and looking for an emotional connection, imo. And I believe that she DID say she had a brain tumor. He was being a friend and I think she played him and is still doing so;.

She ADMITS that she went to the tent EVERY DAY and spent all her time talking with George. She ADMITS she was the one who came on to him. Yet she said UNDER OATH earlier that there was no sexual relationship. It was not until she wanted to get paid by the Enquirer that her story changed.

She has been arrested for theft and fraud and has an alias. So she is not very credible imo. I think she made the sexual part of the relationship up. But it does not really matter in the end imo.

They're human beings, vulnerable. Things happen and almost everybody has their own neurotic tendencies.

excellent point. Just because everyone wants Casey to be convicted (including myself) life is not always black and white. Just because Casey is guilty as sin doesn't mean other people are pure white. Automatic dismissals of anything other than a one-way, all Casey, answer to this is pure black to me.

It just hit me, about the competency hearing. Maybe the DT wanted her to testify. Maybe they said, "look, we're in deep doo-doo....you are just going to HAVE to get up and explain this thing. And she refused, so they ordered the competency hearing? To me, it's almost like she is resigned to paying for what she did.

They just said she wasn't getting paid for vinnie's show and there were people hounding her outside and she didn't want the money. just sayin.

Didn't she also say on the stand today that she didn't get any money from National Enquirer then admitted that her sister got $4,000?

The devil is in the details.

IMO

I do not see any proof it was sexual at all. We have her word for it, that is all.

I think it was probably more of an emotional affair. I do not believe he was all that sexual during that trying and difficult time. he was in a very fragile state, and looking for an emotional connection, imo. And I believe that she DID say she had a brain tumor. He was being a friend and I think she played him and is still doing so;.

She ADMITS that she went to the tent EVERY DAY and spent all her time talking with George. She ADMITS she was the one who came on to him. Yet she said UNDER OATH earlier that there was no sexual relationship. It was not until she wanted to get paid by the Enquirer that her story changed.

She has been arrested for theft and fraud and has an alias. So she is not very credible imo. I think she made the sexual part of the relationship up. But it does not really matter in the end imo.

one disagreement...it was because of the texts (6 of them) that George sent - then when it all was out she went to NE. Not the other way around. the police came to her first.

Didn't she also say on the stand today that she didn't get any money from National Enquirer then admitted that her sister got $4,000?

The devil is in the details.

IMO

I didn't catch that - but I guess I am in the minority - have never understood why getting money for going on tv or being in an article is treated with such disgust. If I wanted to tell my side and I got money for it - just don't see what's so bad about that.

That interview was just downright creepy. She dropped in every once in awhile how awful it is what the Anthony's are going through losing their granddaughter but immediately went back to how awful this has been for her. She and Casey are soul mates, I'm thinking.

IMO

curious...what exactly do you think she's lying about? there's texts, there's surveillance video of him coming over.

The text says ' He wants her in his life." It does not prove it was sexual. I think he was having an affair--An EMOTIONAL affair. She set it up herself. She admits that she went to talk to him EVERY DAY at the tent. Why did she do that? She knew what a fragile state he was in. WHO would do that to a man in that position? That says a lot about her , imo.

Where do they get some of these people? Who was the guy who said GA should have been charged with murder because his behavior was no different than Casey's? This kind of stuff has just worn me out. This trial has shown how quickly people will roll around in the gutter if it will get them even a little attention. I'm am just so sick of this kind of ignorance. Everyone is talking about whether or not George had an affair. What the heck is wrong with people? This is a trial about the murder of a small child for crying out loud.

one disagreement...it was because of the texts (6 of them) that George sent - then when it all was out she went to NE. Not the other way around. the police came to her first.

I'm curious about all these other texts. Why didn't Baez enter those into evidence too?

Where can we find the information about the 6 texts?

I think there is a huge difference between being dumped when having an affair and having your GrandDaughter killed by your Daughter. For Crystal/River/Lake (whatever her name is) to have a pity party is the most selfish thing I've ever heard. Crystal/River/Lake needs to go crawl back under her rock!!! :banghead:

Of course there's a big difference. But she never said she had been thru more hell than he had. In fact, she said she felt so sorry for him.

Linda, imagine this horrid situation. Your grandbaby is missing, your daughter in jail and accused of the murder, and a kind woman "befriends you'---she brings you flowers and nice greeting cards, and tells you she will help and she volunteers DAILY at the missing child command center. How 'nice' of her.

AND THEN YOU FIND OUT SHE HAS BEEN SLEEPING WITH YOUR HUSBAND ALL ALONG, and she even admits that she began the sexual part of the relationship herself. I would probably have physically attacked that 'friend' at some point. Looks like Cindy has more self control than I do.

CA lies all the time. So it is reasonable to assume that she thinks that River Cruz is lying. CA truly understands the concept of lying.

TC, Robin

Jane W is delusional.

The assumptions she makes are silly.

" There is no more duct tape--Dr Spitz and Roy Kronk took care of that."

[WTH? Is she serious? ]

" There is no chloroform-Dr Vass was discredited."

[ Since when..?]

I re-listened to her statemnet to the police today.
She said to the police on 2/17/10 that "he believed it was an accident......"

Exactly! And when JA asked her point blank if she said that, she said NO! Even after she read it outloud!

Where can we find the information about the 6 texts?

Good question, I would like to see them too. She said that the police had them. But, for some reason, they only brought one of them up in court. Must have been the first one.

Jane W is delusional.

The assumptions she makes are silly.

" There is no more duct tape--Dr Spitz and Roy Kronk took care of that."

[WTH? Is she serious? ]

" There is no chloroform-Dr Vass was discredited."

[ Since when..?]

Exactly! And when JA asked her point blank if she said that, she said NO! Even after she read it outloud!

I think I figured that out. she was talking about him to the police. she wasn't quoting him. It was confusing to me because it sounded like she was saying both but she really wasn't

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EnvyofAngels