2011.07.01 TRIAL Day Thirty-three (Afternoon Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motion Denied - ICA put her head down and actually looked upset...but her head is still down so what is she doing? She is still standing there and I think she is texting - can anyone see what she is doing...

ICA looks like she's going to hyperventilate! She was promised a mistrial and it's been denied twice today alone!!! I am loving this and can't wait to see her meltdown when the guilty's come back!

Motion for acquittal denied. #CaseyAnthony looking emotional, head down.
by bobkealing via twitter at 4:05 PM

#CaseyAnthony looking down thru all this.
by oscaseyanthony via twitter at 4:05 PM

#CaseyAnthony Perry: Renewed motion for judgment of acquittal DENIED
by amandaoberwesh via twitter at 4:05 PM

Renewed motion for acquittal denied. #CaseyAnthony
by caseyupdates via twitter at 4:05 PM

Ashton says he'd like court to start at 8:30 Sunday morning. #CaseyAnthony -jfell
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 4:05 PM

Perry: Denied judgment of acquittal. #CaseyAnthony
by oscaseyanthony via twitter at 4:05 PM

Burdick: Urge court to deny judgment of acquittal. Defense has no new hypothesis of innocence. #CAseyAnthony
by oscaseyanthony via twitter at 4:04 PM

Judge denies motion for acquittal. #CaseyAnthony -jfell
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 4:04 PM

Is this finally becoming a "reality" for ICA?? Did she really think CM's motions would be granted today? IMO.

I think it is wonderful that you would have done that. I would too, but I don't think ICA's behaviour has anything to do with her up bringing. I truly believe she is a bad seed and a born sociopath. Nothing would have stopped this I don't think. Unless Caylee was removed completely from this home and ICA. jmo

Thanks mck16! I agree with you totally. Makes me think of Lady Gaga singing Born this Way. I truly think ICA is a bad seed. Poor Caylee never had a chance really. :(

wm

Awwww, look at poor Casey, she is so sad!
Did she really think she was gonna get off? I guess Mason must have promised her an acquittal.

JA and LDB can probably deal better with CM about this because he has more experience and can be civil when he is not putting a show on for the jury

HHBP this concludes all evidence presented in this case....we will reconvene @ 9 am on Sunday for closing arguments....

members of the jury excused

cm @ this time defendant wants to renew motions....
1) motion for mistrial...introduction of video superimposition predicated by Dr. Warren - DENIED!
2) ....

objection to acquittal add to that....at least as valid reasonable cause of death being drowning as there is either fantasy chloroform or duct tape suffocation....in and out of the house, up the ladder and in the pool....there is sufficient grounds for acquittal....no evidence of where, how, when she died presented by SA...as their duty...no proof of premeditation unless stacking fantasy on fantasy....abuse, or torture, no evidence of harm ....look @ elements of counts 1,2 & 3 have not been proven...
what has been proven KC told many falsehoods, child died, very good mother, all of teh 366 documents of evidendce show a myriad of things....was there chlroroform or nmay hve been, so what! decomp or not found in the trunk....so what....no dna on hair mass nor duct tape excludes the defendant - exlcludes enterily...no evidence duct tape used in death at all no evidence of chloroform poisoning.....good reading one day there were 2 samples taken one given to vass and there showed gasoline....maybe chloroform no different from the atmosphere...stack inferences on top of inferences...this jury should not have to take the burden...you judge can take the burden....thre is no proof of charges 1 2 and 3!

LDB - Mr. Mason is arguing matters that should be argued in front of jury...what is facts and what is fiction...thre is sufficient evidence to go forward....the defense and their case have presented no new hypothesis or evidence....

HHBP - will be DeNIED!

what time meet on Sunday?

we will have telephone conference @ noon JA can sleep til 11:55

CM we are going to work out just about all what need....the rest of it I am certain we will go thru the myriad of standards....

JA - will send first thing around 10..

HHBP do you all remember murder of judge chillingsworth...did they ever find his body mr. mason? no they never did found blood

been fishing and never came back..

court is in recess...

HHJP tells a courtroom spooky story about a judge who went fishing and never came back. muahahahahaha...

CM: Defendant renews Motion for Mistrial regarding the duct tape video.

HHJBP: Renewed Motion for Mistrial will be denied.

CM: Most recent Ring Motion by AF challenging the Death Penalty.

HHJBP: You want me to continue to reserve ruling on that?

CM: I do. With the Motion for Acquittal, there is now at least as valid an inference that this was an accident as there is that the child died of chloroform or smothering from duct tape. The child had the ability to go in and out of the house, up the ladder and in and out of the pool. There has yet to be any evidence of how she died, where she died, when she died and who may have been in attendance. There is no evidence of premeditation, no evidence of a felony murder unless you suggest some form of aggravated child abuse. The elements as to counts 1, 2 and 3 have not been proven. What they have proven is that ICA told many people many falsehoods, that the child is dead, they proved that she was a very good and loving mother. So, all of the 366 documents of evidence show a myriad of things to talk about. Chloroform? May have been in the trunk - decomp or other. Duct tape found near the body and maybe adhered to the hair mass, no DNA to link it to anything. In fact the DNA excludes the defendant. There's no evidence that the duct tape was placed on this child's face at all. There's no evidence that this child died from chloroform poisoning. No quantitative analysis of chloroform. Separating fact from fiction, the jury should not be guessing.

LDB: These matters should be argued by the Jury and there is no new hypothesis of innocence.

HHJBP: Renewed motion of acquittal will be denied.

JA: Telephone conference at noon tomorrow? Based on Arizona v Shad I'll send to you tomorrow

HHJBP Do you all remember the murder of Judge Shillingworth? Did they ever find his body?

CM: No they never found his body.

HHJBP: He went fishing and he didn't come back.

Court will be in recess.

The court is still in session? I'm just getting the eagle.

Oh, Cheney, Cheney, Cheney. I know he's obligated to argue this, but at this point it makes the defense look foolish, IMO.

His old colleague HHJP is trying not to laugh at him..

I think JB feels he better come up with something quick to save himself and KC from his sinking ship. He's got to be desperate.

She has a terrified look on her face and JB looks defeated and the more defeated he looks, the more terrified she looks. I think you get the pic here. Two peas in their own lil pod. :floorlaugh:

Did you all just hear JB say "travesty of justice. . ."???? LOL. . . he knows he's done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500