2011.07.01 TRIAL Day Thirty-three (Afternoon Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look at her face? Did she really think JP was going to grant her an acquittal? Looks like she really did think she was going to walk today.....she is still in total denial....

I just heard JB say "travesty of justice". Are they for real? I can't believe what my eyes have seen these last weeks.

She's not sad and looking down - she's just reading something on the table.

Thanks mck16! I agree with you totally. Makes me think of Lady Gaga singing Born this Way. I truly think ICA is a bad seed. Poor Caylee never had a chance really. :(

wm
bbm
But she was not on the right track, Baby.

Can someone tell me how Paris Hilton got involved?

Baez mentioned it in the State's rebuttal today about Yahoo! searches. He stated something to the effect that one could get information about different items on the Yahoo! website, such as news and even information about Paris Hilton.

ICA appears to be looking down and not able to look up, like she might have a "spell:, I know if I was her, I would have one. Is she trying to delay going back to her cell?

At the end of the day, Judge Perry asked Cheney Mason if he knew about Judge Chillingworth.

"Curtis Eugene Chillingworth (October 24, 1896 to presumably June 15, 1955) was a Florida attorney and state judge who disappeared from his Manalapan, Florida home, and was later murdered along with his wife, Marjorie Chillingworth."

[ame="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Curtis_Chillingworth"]Curtis Chillingworth - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[/ame]

Haha she is having another meltdown Imean pretend meltdown.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500