2011.07.03 TRIAL Day Thirty-four - STATE CLOSING ARGUMENTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bill S ....does it advantage the state to be right before they go into deliberations.....maybe/maybe not

studies are split

I would be concerned if it were a good defense, but it's not, so-- fresh is better.

So, the DT, WHO WE NOW NEVER HAVE TO LISTEN TO EVER AGAIN, have managed to pull off one final delay.

But I'm glad, because the jury are too tired to listen to LBD properly. Let them go to sleep lulled by the boring memory of faux-Atticus.
IMO, the DT wanted the jury to be drooping by the time LDB got up for rebuttal, so they'd have difficulty following along. I am tickled pink that it didn't work and HHJP is allowing LDB to have the jury fresh tomorrow.

So is judge reading and he will be back in about 15 min.? Is this why the live feed is still up?

I just LOVE that the jurors will hear LDB in the morning right before they are given the case.....I just LOVE it!!!

after the rebuttal is the public put out or do we hear what the judge says to teh jury?

IDK, if the timing was so great, why did CM ramble on and take up so much time?

To tire the jury, I am sure they were expecting HHJP to make them complete their closing statement tonight.

Yeah, and when the cameras went live, she sure didn't LOOK like she'd been boo hooing!

She probably had an eyelash in her eye. I never believe she is crying until I see the tears and the snot run.

OHHH My..I am so disappointed..however..This is good for SA as the jury will last hear from SA..get their charge froom JP and go directly to delibbbbberrrration!!..

Unfprtunately I have been called into work for tomorrow..a rare event as a contract worker..Geesh!! and have no ability to watch or listen to LDB..I will look for that immediately!! when I get home!!

I guess after that I will be at the mercy of WS reportings :rocker:

I have to work tomorrow too LyLo. Will do the same as you just as soon as I walk back into the house.

BS thinks it's to no ones advantage except the jurors that we recess until tomorrow.

If it's allowed, they should play the Cindy 911 call and parts of the police interview with Casey when she's lying to the police as they wrap this up. It's haunting.

Yes, the last thing they will remember tonight is elephants, candles and CM speaking of his Teenage years in 1700's

That and trying to figure out just how old Dr. Spitz actually is. Were most of the people even on the jury even born when JFK was assassinated? And Martin Luther King? I don't think so....or else too young to remember except in history books...

I'm glad the last thing the jury will hear tomorrow is about Caylee and what was done to her. I'm sure LDB will be outstanding. I'm so angry after spending today hearing how everyone has been against Casey, taken advantage of her and how unfair it is she is on trial today.

JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member