2011.07.03 TRIAL Day Thirty-four - STATE CLOSING ARGUMENTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm flying to TN in the am and will miss LDB! After all of this time, I am so disappointed! Thank goodness for all of the great news coverage online!

Can I take my powdered wig off now that I put on due to CM's inspiring words? Or should I wear it to the fireworks display tonight (if our thunderstorms pass here)?

Only if the elephant wears a wig as well. I mean, I'm pretty sure that's what Mr. Mason would do.

While I hate that the last words the jury is going to have in their heads tonight are those of the defense team, I think that Judge Perry made a sound decision in recessing for the evening.

If the State had to get up right now to do their rebuttal, I am sure that they would do a fine job. However, they would not be able to saliently and succinctly shred all of Baez's blustering. They would have to be speaking off the cuff with little time to prepare in a cogent manner in order to attack each point that Baez tried to diminish in his closing.

This is going to give Jeff and Linda a very good opportunity to perfectly craft their rebuttal closing argument. They are going to be able to take the time to go over each and every point that Baez tried to use against the State. They will be able to expertly put together a precise and exact rebuttal.

I have great faith that Linda and Jeff are going to be able to ensure that Justice for Caylee is imminent.

I am leaving for vacation in about 6hours I will be out of contact with the electronic world till I get back on the 18th I am soooooooooooooooooooooo upset that I am going to miss the states final closing............:-(

wftv catching up on its commercials...they are very good about cutting their commercials short if the judge comes in

I'm delighted the jurors will be all fresh in the morning just like they were this morning when JA made total sense. It will be positive reinforcement on the State's side. There is no doubt in my mind LDB will make the jurors feel confident to reach a verdict.

The Defense must take full responsibility for giving a long disjointed, boring Closing. They made no points with me, but I really want to hear how others took it.

That and trying to figure out just how old Dr. Spitz actually is. Were most of the people even on the jury even born when JFK was assassinated? And Martin Luther King? I don't think so....or else too young to remember except in history books...

There are retired people on the jury, from my understanding.

I'm flying to TN in the am and will miss LDB! After all of this time, I am so disappointed! Thank goodness for all of the great news coverage online!

Yes, you'll never miss it, just see it later! :)

Probably the best thing, Linda has time on her side to review so many misnomers stated by both Baez and Mason.

OMG did I hear JB right? He's talking about Dr. Spitz's (medical examiner) finding that when you open a SKULL if a person has died from suffocation there is sometimes discoloration on the back of ears. And JB said there was no discoloration?

Are their ears on a skull?????:banghead:

Am I going to be the last to know again that we are moving to another thread?

because I know what they'll be saying. I already caught part of "The Perfect Storm" when I had to change the channel on JB and CM. I will watch something else and patiently or not wait for LDB to bring this case back to reality.

Damn, Damn, Damn! I refuse to watch the TV tonight!!! The talking heads will go wild!!!
Hope I don't get a T/O but I am so angry the jury is left with that carp on the brain!!!

That and trying to figure out just how old Dr. Spitz actually is. Were most of the people even on the jury even born when JFK was assassinated? And Martin Luther King? I don't think so....or else too young to remember except in history books...

WEll I wasn't born yet and I'm 45! And I wrote a term paper on the assassination and was not impressed with the Warren Commission's magic bullet theory!

Meet up at the Sidebar thread, please.

We have blown some posting stats out of the galaxy today with these Closing Argument threads ! lol

Locking up shortly.

If it's allowed, they should play the Cindy 911 call and parts of the police interview with Casey when she's lying to the police as they wrap this up. It's haunting.

Yes, and the jail house phone call, shows Caseys real character.

I wonder if the juror that asked to be excused from service due to a planned 4th of July vacation has been watching this and being so thankful to have not served.

@KBelichWFTV
Kathi Belich, WFTV Casey cried after defense closing.. Now she appears to be fine again

I just LOVE that the jurors will hear LDB in the morning right before they are given the case.....I just LOVE it!!!

She will deal with everything they wake up wondering about...

Good luck, Linda!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member