2011.07.06 HLN News Coverage - Caylee Anthony

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh..........the names that come to mind...............

To find your *advertiser censored* name you're supposed to take your first pet's name and the street you grew up on. Dang! What was the dog's name in Ohio? That plus Hopespring. Crimininy I'm Sniffer Adams.

I set a child murderer free and now my whole family is going to Disneyland thanks to ABC.

Disembodied voice: Jury #3, you've just freed a murdering sociopath. Where are you going?

Juror#3: I feel sick to my stomach, but I'm taking my family to Disneyland. Thanks ABC!

Does anyone know how exactly ABC knew juror #3's name in order to contact her OR did she contact them? Their names haven't been released yet so my guess is she contacted them - no wonder she feels sick. It's her conscious bothering her.

She or someone close to her contacted ABC; they were all given media packets, so it was her. She obviously wanted something.

To find your *advertiser censored* name you're supposed to take your first pet's name and the street you grew up on. Dang! What was the dog's name in Ohio? That plus Hopespring. Crimininy I'm Sniffer Adams.

:lol: I'm Dusty Bud.

:greetings:

Mandy Hopespring.

Heh, I'm Ute Lockwood, :lol:

OMG! ABC has done an awful lot of damage to this case. They also paid for the Ritz dinner that Baez and all attended the night they found Caylee...pitiful:maddening:

They also gave ICA $200,000 dollars....GRrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

They appear to be in bed with the Defense.

I imagine that's some of the money she now owes the IRS

waaaaa

I hope the networks spend huge sums then everyone boycotts them, same for book or magazine deals. I don't think Casey Anthony is going to make as much money as everyone thinks she will. I think she's going to end up like Tonya Harding.

I can't believe that this is happening. Seeing it on the tv again is just almost to much for me.

Were you following the case when he was assigned to Casey's case? Do you know the entire history of his involvement in the case?

Just wondering since I know you joined us later....

(ETA: Not asking that sarcastically....just wondering if you DO know all those details?)

I have watched many of the hearings he presided over and read the motion for recusal and the order thereon.

I thought the motion was damaging to KC (since SS has difficulty imposing the DP by all accounts. Further, when I read the motion I felt it was inappropriate; he didn't appear to me to be bias. At that time I only know about the fact that he spoke to the blogger in open court. However, I subsequently found out that he did in fact phone up the blogger and I don't think that is prudent or appropriate as well intentioned as it may have been.

What concerns me is that he was recently buying cakes, etc for the media in court and now goes onto national tv while the case is still depending. I just think it is like he is pandering to the media attention.

I hope the networks spend huge sums then everyone boycotts them, same for book or magazine deals. I don't think Casey Anthony is going to make as much money as everyone thinks she will. I think she's going to end up like Tonya Harding.

OMGosh that is funny. They should be roomies

Lol I'm Mitzi Mountain:floorlaugh:

OMG! ABC has done an awful lot of damage to this case. They also paid for the Ritz dinner that Baez and all attended the night they found Caylee...pitiful:maddening:

They also gave ICA $200,000 dollars....GRrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

They appear to be in bed with the Defense.

Yep, they sure have and I sent them an email today stating that I could no longer in good conscious watch their programming. I hope others will follow suit.

And OJ. Seriously, WTF could they say that is worth five figures? :waitasec:

Unless the 5 figures are: $000.01

Maybe she should go to Houston. Maybe then the next time she kills someone they will actually put her in prison. They don't mess around in Texas from what I hear.

HOUSTON.......you have a problem!

In all seriousness, I hope she leaves the state of FL! I live here and think we've wasted enough money on this worthless felon. Good riddance.

Anne Norwood here! Gag!

In all seriousness, I need to stop watching HLN. The more I hear the more I think this has to all be a joke. Someone is playing a sick, cruel joke on us all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500