2011.07.06 HLN News Coverage - Caylee Anthony

Status
Not open for further replies.
omg Nancy said they might be changing Casey's name.[/QUOTWhat difference will a name change do? Sure is not going to make her any different.

Could they charge her with Caylee's death then if she has a new identity? How would that work with double jeopardy........................

LMBO...totally joking people meaning they can't....

I bet they will make her completely go off the radar just like they do with some abuse victims out there. Get her new SS number, new name, etc... Just based on what Nancy said....

She can run but she is never going to behave herself enough to hide!

HHJS HAS A PURPLE SHIRT AND PURPLE TIE ON!! :blowkiss:

He looks so sharp! And he is surprised at the verdict!!

Judge Stan Strickland: glad [he opted out]
shocked at t result, don't know what to say beyond that
when CM got into t case, i ruled against him couple of times, he wanted to see t illegal tape...CM filed recusal motion; i'm not staying on case when someone thinks i'm biased

Stan Strickland.

I liked him but I think recently he has become too media hungry in the past few weeks.

The only thing is I don't understand how they can do this. How is she going to be able to leave the sate on probation? Could have sworn that I read that some where.

:lol: He said they took exception to her saying "the truth and Ms. Anthonys are strangers" little did I know that would be her defense.

Judge S: re the blogger>he had been especially fair to t Anthonys as opposed to other bloggers

NG: why u surprised at t verdict?
Judge: ...t magnitude of it surprises me...

-Judge thinks she will go free tomorrow

Stan Strickland.

I liked him but I think recently he has become too media hungry in the past few weeks.

Were you following the case when he was assigned to Casey's case? Do you know the entire history of his involvement in the case?

Just wondering since I know you joined us later....

(ETA: Not asking that sarcastically....just wondering if you DO know all those details?)

The only thing is I don't understand how they can do this. How is she going to be able to leave the sate on probation? Could have sworn that I read that some where.

Because she's not leaving. My guess is she will be at Hopespring Drive hiding out. When CM says she's not going home you can bet she is. jmo

Judge up. Stellar reputation. Judge Strickland glad he left case. Shocked at result. Recusse himself when Mason came on and Strickland ruled against him. DF wanted to see illegal tape of Jordan.
The truth and Miss Anthony are strangers. Spoke to blogger. Marinade Dave. Marinade was true to the A's. Judge thought blog was fair. Called Marinade up and asked him about his health. Then motion to recuse.
Judge surprised at verdict.
Judge thinks she will go free. Jail ready to be Anthony free.
Juror 3 sick over verdict.
Case can only be opened for out right fraud. Not happening.

Everytime I hear she is gonna walk out tomorrow morning I get SICKer!

omg Nancy said they might be changing Casey's name.

And they think they can do this secretly?????? It is public notice printed in local newspapers...see them here all the time...

And remember David Smith changed his name? Didn't help him....he is still referred to as "....formerly David Smith, ex husband of Susan Smith"

:lol: He said they took exception to her saying "the truth and Ms. Anthonys are strangers" little did I know that would be her defense.

The Honorable Stan knows what time it is.

Surprised to hear that it was the Joe Jordan motion that got Mason's panties in a wad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500