2011.07.07 HLN News Coverage - Caylee Anthony

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nancy Grace was admonished more than once by the GA supreme court for misconduct while a prosecutor, including one instance in which they found that she knowingly allowed false testimony by a detective in a murder trial. It is one thing for her to have the opinion that the jurors in the Anthony trial delivered the wrong verdict, it is quite another for her to disparage them with name calling because she doesn't like it. Everything NG does is about ratings and that means fanning the flames of hatred, prejudice or whatever else it takes. In fact, what really disgusts me is that JVM is trying to follow in NG's footsteps.

NG does sensationalize I agree with that. She is not all about ratings! She has helped dozens of cases and has also helped bring missing children home. Even if it were only one child, she is a ROCKSTAR to me.

Clint:

she would come to Fusion parties w/us cause she was Tony's GF

she was not getting sloppy drunk; we wouldn't have to carry her out-no---social drinking

Yeah, she is the one who said she wanted to be on it to see what everyone is talking about. She also mentioned wanting to be on a case of this 'magnitude' despite claiming she never heard about it. She also claimed her friends asked her about it on facebook. I remember during voir dire Casey Jordan thought she was being dishonest about not knowing anything about the case and thought she was a stealth.

Okay, so I am remembering right. She wasn't on the jury for any other reason than to get something from it. Wow.

What's a stealth?

Clint House says he babysat Caylee while KC went out with her boyfriend.
Kc said baby was with nany or GA or CA when friends question here.
Socially drinking consistently at Fusion with Tony.
Clint says justice was not served in courtroom.
Clint never saw anything amiss with KC at the time and he feels that is scary.

Clint H:

no, nothing I could see about her looking back now and knowing what we know now. no. could not see anything-scary.

Why do they keep playing the video from this morning with JB and KC in eye locks.. Why do they stare so intently in each others eyes.? One would think there is a inappropriate relationship there.
What does JB's wife think. He is still married isn"t he.

Thanks for asking that....I have been wondering if he is still married also. Wasn't his wife pregnant not long ago? If anyone knows, please answer.

I have seen this clip quite often today and was wondering too about it. But if you see more of the first few seconds of it actually she is talking to CM. JB leaned forward abit and CM is behind him. It does look like she is making the goo-goo to JB. But what-ever she is talking about, it is to CM. And JB is looking straight beyond ICA then at one point he glaces back at ICA with his eyes without moving head.

I have no idea about JB and if he is still with wife. Didn't someone say when he left court and court was called off for the rest of day, (during jury selection?) his wife was having a baby. Not sure?

She put Fusian out of business too... imo.

I have seen this clip quite often today and was wondering too about it. But if you see more of the first few seconds of it actually she is talking to CM. JB leaned forward abit and CM is behind him. It does look like she is making the goo-goo to JB. But what-ever she is talking about, it is to CM. And JB is looking straight beyond ICA then at one point he glaces back at ICA with his eyes without moving head.

I have no idea about JB and if he is still with wife. Didn't someone say when he left court and court was called off for the rest of day, (during jury selection?) his wife was having a baby. Not sure?

I could be wrong but I thought Richard Hornsby said JB's wife was pregnant.

JB is still married.
99% sure: His wife works at a Spanish news channel and she did that Spanish interview with him during the trial. She is BEAUTIFUL!!

NG does sensationalize I agree with that. She is not all about ratings! She has helped dozens of cases and has also helped bring missing children home. Even if it were only one child, she is a ROCKSTAR to me.

Well I know some feel the end justifies the means, but I don't agree. I watched the interview with juror 3, I believe she is a nursing student, and I found her to be thoughtful and intelligent. Her explanation for how they reached the verdicts made sense to me. And it doesn't sit well with me to hear a "Rockstar" like Nancy Grace go on national television and call the jurors idiots when they gave up almost six weeks of their lives to carry out their duty.

Okay, so I am remembering right. She wasn't on the jury for any other reason than to get something from it. Wow.

What's a stealth?
A stealth juror is someone who has an agenda to get on the jury (such as profit) and they will try to do and say all of the right things to get on.

Showing clip of Juror 2. looks like the good looking guy that KC was said to eyeball. He does not believe KC killed Caylee. Says she could of known what happened though

CM told Jean that the jail has NOT allowed CA to cut her hair in these 3 years.

Why will the jail not let you get your hair cut? Surely it has to be cut at some point in time. JMO

NG Show showed brief clip of Dean E., an alternate juror:

Dean E said that he did not think CA killed Caylee.

CM said KC was not allowed by jail to cut her hair. BS - inmates can get haircuts - otherwise everyone in the jail would have hair like hers.Wasn;t there a report that aguard let her cut someone"s hair?

CM told Jean that the jail has NOT allowed CA to cut her hair in these 3 years.

I have no link but I remember that one of the inmates cut her hair. This was sometime ago.

A stealth juror is someone who has an agenda to get on the jury (such as profit) and they will try to do and say all of the right things to get on.

Oh, okay. Thank you. Clearly that's what she ended up being.

I just don't get these jurors. :/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member