2011.07.07 Release Date Announced: Casey Will Be Released Wed. 7/13 or is it 7/17?

Unreal. I still can't process the not guilty verdict.

me too. More more the jurors speaks IT SOUNDS FISHY!!!!!!!!! THE JURY IS <modsnip>................. Thank goodness the jury of Scott Peterson got it right, and THEY DELIBERATED with a couple bumps.......

I'd like to know exactly how this date was calculated for one....and for two, that's my birthday and no way in he77 i want to share that day with that monster and murderer! :maddening:

I hope the 12 [unusual people] are happy with themselves. They have done this.

I don't care what their little fantasy scenarios are -- they didn't base their decision on evidence (too overwhelming) and they instead created their own events which prosecution team did not disprove.

Thus, "You didn't disprove our new imagined and improved theory, therefore we let a baby killer walk and make ourselves a boatload of money". And what is rich, is that there are all kinds of people on TV saying we shouldn't judge them. It might offend them. Well it offends me that they didn't listen to and consider the EVIDENCE and that they freed a baby killer.

Marcia Clark says the 31 days is sufficient for Premeditated.

agreed. Her actual release will probably be secret to avoid the media frenzy - which surely the defense and MCA will embrace from this point on instead of vilify..........

Legally, they "can't secret" released an inmate, especially in Florida..

God almighty...I ask for your intervention somehow some way!!

Too bad she didn't flip off an attorney so she could serve some real time.

She already did that. We had photos of it at the time. What did she get for that?
Nothing.. If I was Mr Flip the bird guy I would have shown that photo to the Judge..

I am still just totally stunned by all this. To think she will be free in less than a week. Wow.

I am too. Not much they can do about the time served, etc., but it just doesn't seem fair. Now all we can hope fore is the fines are huge and any money she makes will go to the fines. I'm just sick!!!!! I am thinking about Misty C. She got 25 years for dealing drugs....I wonder how many years she would have gotten in this trail. Misty comes from a dysfunctional family too, BUT also from a drug, poor, uneducated family....I'm sure she would have gotten much more time than Casey. It's just so hard to understand.

I think it's worse on her to get out so soon then staying in jail. Everyone will be looking for her. I heard she is going to change her name, cut & dye her hair.
I deon't think it will work.
Ijust hope she doesn't come to Canada

Congratulations to Casey Marie Anthony CMA. You are free of your snot face child. You are free of any punishment. You are free to make tons of money to fund your every desire. You are Free of any responsibility other than to yourself. You will have tons of fans and people hanging on your every word.

It looks like you made a great decision on June 16th. You are by far one of the only people in America to literally be able to lie your way out of anything.

I am done.

Sounds like the time didn't pick up where the check time left off? I'm no math major...but this just does not compute...even with the 40 for 30 credit time, 85% time, etc. Oh well....let the civil suits begin.

I dont even know what to say to all of this. This is the last thing i was expecting. I'm totally disgusted with how things have turned out. In Canada the Prosecution can appeal a sentence and a defendant can be retried by the prosecutors. This will never happen. I CAN NOT be Satisfied that she spend 3 years in jail. That's three years of LIVING. Caylee was NOT ENTITLED to 3 years of LIFE. So how is this just?

Here the justice system is devoted to protecting the offenders rights to the exclusion of victims. You saw how HHJP leaned over backward time after time to accommodate the DT mishaps and deliberate contempt of court and was quite vicious with the SA most of the time. No wonder the Jury got the impression that the SA dept were being heavy handed- they got chastised publicly so many times while he pandered to JB and his old pal CM.

My nephew looked terrified after the announcement when he said; "She's getting out of jail!"

He's 5.

Seriously, LE and the courts would lie about her actual release date for her protection? This is ridiculous. Protecting KC and letting her lawyers get away with their all their games is why we are in this mess. She deserves noones protection! If she wants to hire body guards then fine but, society and the public should not be lied to about her release date.

Sounds like the time didn't pick up where the check time left off? I'm no math major...but this just does not compute...even with the 40 for 30 credit time, 85% time, etc. Oh well....let the civil suits begin.

One of the Atty TH's contradicted Mark Eiglash - the 85% rule applies to prison sentences not to time served in County jail..

When she is released she's gonna be so happy. All the attention, interviews, maybe a book deal..But IMO that's not gonna last very long. When she goes out for groceries, to party or to the movies, people are gonna harass her. She will ALWAYS be a baby killer. People never forget CAYLEE.

I am a new poster here, although I have read your site for some time. I wish I had participated here instead of the one i was on. That site went into madness. So many intelligent people here and a well ran site. Congrats. In court, Cindy and Geo were heard to say how beautiful she looked, how long her hair was, how lovely she appeared to day. I am stunned by this too. This has gotten to me more than the OJ trail did. I am just sorry I didn't participate here more and learn more. Thank you for all your insightful posts that I have read.

I think it's worse on her to get out so soon then staying in jail. Everyone will be looking for her. I heard she is going to change her name, cut & dye her hair.
I deon't think it will work.
Ijust hope she doesn't come to Canada

Canada has Karla Holmoka who is pretty scary in her own right!

I actually think it's better to let her out now than a year from now. People are angry and venting and she needs to witness society's wrath upon her firsthand. Eventually people will learn to accept the outcome and less motivated to see her miserable.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MelonyAnn
Back