2011.07.07 Sentencing Hearing Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
And Jennifer Ford who is Juror #3 better shut her mouth cause shes just makin it sound worse for why they found her not guilty. She said this morning if they hadnt been going for the death penalty then they WOULD have found her guilty.

she is full of it. They could have voted on the lesser charges. Plus they were there to decided innocence of guilt, not sentencing!!!! That is a cop out.

ANYTHING I do not know about this case is NOT worth lining the pockets of KC, her DT, family or the Jurors. We all know how to help keep them from getting $$$. Saw it with the *advertiser censored* offer.

KC would use it for plastic surgery, to hide.
JB would buy law books to read.
the list goes on.

Here's what I think is going on. They socked it to her at sentencing today...she is returning to jail until the end of august when they will decide how much time is remaining after all she served and time for good behaviour etc.....here;s the zinger...the judge blew her off purposely in my opinion until the end of august so she will stay there until the other cases pending against her are heard, the prosecution aided in that as well, also, he fined her 4000$ and told her she can appeal his decision. He asked her if she can afford the appeal (knowing she can't) and also if she has the funds to pay the 4 grand. She said no, he said file bankruptcy. Bankruptcy means that you can only make a small income of money during the time you are under bankruptcy and the rest the gov't takes. So basically, whatever money she makes that's left, she will have to pay her other cases. They are basically going to financially drowned her and any future money she makes....the gov't put a lien on her money as well becuase she owes the irs. I think the prosecution and the judge will find a way to make her pay for this in some way

I hope and pray this is correct. Thank you for explaining!

I, too, am incredibly...disappointed...that ICA is basically getting a "walk."

However...those who are calling for horrible things to happen to the family, GA and CA in particular, are way out of line. Something horrible already has happened to them: their beloved granddaughter was murdered. Whether you like them, hate them, believe they lied... all of that is irrrlevant. Their baby girl is dead, and that is more than enough "horrible" for anyone to endure.*

Just my opinion.

http://www.wftv.com/slideshow/news/28473025/detail.html?qs=1;s=1;p=news&dm=ss&tn=b

Photos from today...

Mother Anthony looks ecstatic, yet George has the look of doubt...I don't believe he's happy at all for I'm sure, IF ICA goes to live at Hopespring, he will most likely leave. How can he live with a child who has accussed him of sexual abuse...Leave George, take half your home and start anew...this would be such a toxic home if ICA goes there to live and YOU WILL NOT HAVE ONE MOMENTS PEACE...she will be back to her old self in no time..but this time there is no Caylee in tow...she effectively took care of that! JMHO

NO JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE

Defense team looks to be now leaving the Orange County Courthouse. #caseyanthony
by cfnews13casey via twitter 3:59 PM

And Jennifer Ford who is Juror #3 better shut her mouth cause shes just makin it sound worse for why they found her not guilty. She said this morning if they hadnt been going for the death penalty then they WOULD have found her guilty.

The thing about that is...there was way, to find her guilty without giving her the DP....imo, they didn't.. take the time to find that out...just one question could have made the difference. If they would have asked.....

Do you know of a better one anywhere in the world?

When I was speaking with my son last night he said the same thing. I know it's the best, but it is in need of some serious repair. It's time to start considering the victims, it shouldn't be all about protecting the criminals. Time for a change. At least Caylee's Law is a start :)

ANYTHING I do not know about this case is NOT worth lining the pockets of KC, her DT, family or the Jurors. We all know how to help keep them from getting $$$. Saw it with the *advertiser censored* offer.

KC would use it for plastic surgery, to hide.
JB would buy law books to read.
the list goes on.

InSession In Session

@InSession's Ryan Smith will interview George & Cindy Anthony's attorney Mark Lippman in the 11 oclock hour! So tune in to get the scoop!

Once the date is determined you can rest assured they will sneak Casey out of the jail in the night. The jail has the right to move her a few hours before for her personal safety.

Good. 'Cause the last thing I EVER want to see is a happy reunion in front of cameras with her and her family. I hope they sneak her out and no one knows about it. She deserves it.

Once the date is determined you can rest assured they will sneak Casey out of the jail in the night. The jail has the right to move her a few hours before for her personal safety.

Yes agree - remember what went on getting her to Pinellas (sp?) County. Posters who were watching the jail site kept saying ICA was still in Orange County when in fact she had been moved two days beforehand.

does anyone know if she even got probation? I would think that would be appropriate at the very least. I think they are holding her longer for her safety or perhaps to see if there are any more charges they can possibly find to keep her in there.

Here's what I think is going on. They socked it to her at sentencing today...she is returning to jail until the end of august when they will decide how much time is remaining after all she served and time for good behaviour etc.....here;s the zinger...the judge blew her off purposely in my opinion until the end of august so she will stay there until the other cases pending against her are heard, the prosecution aided in that as well, also, he fined her 4000$ and told her she can appeal his decision. He asked her if she can afford the appeal (knowing she can't) and also if she has the funds to pay the 4 grand. She said no, he said file bankruptcy. Bankruptcy means that you can only make a small income of money during the time you are under bankruptcy and the rest the gov't takes. So basically, whatever money she makes that's left, she will have to pay her other cases. They are basically going to financially drowned her and any future money she makes....the gov't put a lien on her money as well becuase she owes the irs. I think the prosecution and the judge will find a way to make her pay for this in some way
This is what I was posting about previously, and I hope this scenario plays out, LE couldn't put Capone away but the IRS did.

dy5993.gif

Would be really funny if she had to stay in jail

until Dec 21, 2012....(if you believe in the world ending on that day)

She gets out of jail and poof the world ends :lol:

I don't think they expected this motion to go through, but it was more "in-court" practice for Ms. Fryer.

Looked like it and LF was nervous; she knew the country was watching. Not just practice but national exposure. I don't think she thought for a second he would buy the argument.

Good for JP. (I think one of the conpiracy theories just died). He was MAD and I appreciate he kept saying Caylee's name.

Wondering if it was intentional to not have done the math on the time served. May be he needed the DT but he also may have just wanted to drag it out since he is angry.

Given how everyone feels about her, it's a good move to keep her in jail lest someone take out vigilante justice. Given the threats to her and the Anthony's it should be a concern. (violence will not help this situation in any way)

They are adding it up on in session...she has served 1043 days so far...

she'll still have the party...she had the graduation party when ICA didn't graduate HS. Can't let a pot of chili go to waste.

And didn't they have a B-day party for baby Caylee while KC was in jail?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500