2011.07.08 HLN News Coverage - Caylee Anthony

Baez{ aqccording to Geraldo]: She is going to be released, Baez says after visiting Casey today that the DT is going to take her someplace safe. She is going to get mental health counseling, she has been in solitary confinement, and has lost her child, and she has been facing the Death Penalty. She needs some help to heal...

No Baez, she hasn't lost her child. SHE MURDERED HER CHILD.

Just showed a shot of ICA having her hissy fit when CA didn't look at her at the trial. WTH was that all about if she now refuses to talk to CA? Oh, I guess because she thought Mommy wasn't going to lie to her.

NG saying a poll shows 2/3 of Americans believe "tot mom" is guilty.

GA/CA receiving death threats.

The trial's over - why are is NG still at the courthouse?

Would KC going to get help be in LA, maybe one of those" help " places all celeb go to and then leave overnight?

How far would $1 million dollars actually get someone like Casey? After taxes, paying the IRS back, the State back, and all the lawsuits?? She may have a few hundred thousands dollars. She will be broke in a year.

NG can't imagine how CA feels to have ICA turn away her jail visit..........

Baez didn't mention treatment to deal with her child abuse or the ensuing lying?

I agree with y'all, why is Nancy surprised Casey won't see Cindy? If you believe Caseyverse... her mom ignored years of abuse... if believe the real world Casey is mad at her mom for ...I dont know... taking the spotlight? She snubbed Cindy in court. How is this a surprise?

HEY. How many here think she is going to go to Celebrity Rehab with Dr. Drew??????

I bet it has crossed his mind. LOL

How far would $1 million dollars actually get someone like Casey? After taxes, paying the IRS back, the State back, and all the lawsuits?? She may have a few hundred thousands dollars. She will be broke in a year.

Maybe she'd pay off her parents house and kick them out.

OT if anyone has an Inspiron B130 Dell laptop could you pm me to let me know how to listen to WS radio!!! TIA :)

ETA I need to know how to get sound on this durn thing.

Don't you have a speakers icon to click on, bottom right, right next to the time?

Dr/Patient confidentiality? He can't get specific beyond the report he issued, right?

Would KC going to get help be in LA, maybe one of those" help " places all celeb go to and then leave overnight?

Like maybe Celebrity Rehab, hosted by Dr Drew?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Itsmeblahblah
Back