2011.07.08 HLN News Coverage - Caylee Anthony

I was shocked Dr. Weitz said she was not a sociopath. She exhibits certain traits from several different personality disorders but not full sociopathy. Did I hear that right?

Yes, NG asked that again too. She is a liar and a thief.

Can this psych be trusted to be telling the truth? I'm pretty sure KC is a sociopath. JMO.

He must have consent from ICA.

Otherwise, I am gobsmacked he has the gall to go on national TV to talk about his examination and opinions of KC.

Even if it isn't covered by privilege, professional propriety dictates that a doctor not go on national TV talking about patients and/or people he has examined.

This must not be one of the sealed records?

The DT releasing this guys report should make it real easy for Judge Perry to release the ones he sealed.

NG: Marc Klaas on now; discussing petition for Caylee's Law; he was one of first few thousand who signed it!!!
:great:

Is there a psych exam for good ole fashioned Evil? She'll meet the criteria for that.

This must not be one of the sealed records?

The DT releasing this guys report should make it real easy for Judge Perry to release the ones he sealed.

I really want to see the motion to unseal the jailhouse video. I was hoping a newsstation would get it...and I hope it WORKS.

He must have consent from ICA.

Otherwise, I am gobsmacked he has the gall to go on national TV to talk about his examination and opinions of KC.

Even if it isn't covered by privilege, professional propriety dictates that a doctor not go on national TV talking about patients and/or people he has examined.

I agree. It is fascinating to hear what he has to say, but seems pretty unprofessional on his part.

I will admit it, I have been watching HLN nonstop..I can even get it on my satellite radio when Im in the car. I cant get enough of these shenanigans and updates. I wish they would put the webcam back up at the Anthony house. :)

Not to be snarky but when I see ICAs long hair all I can think of is if she only has jail soap to wash it with and only a few days a week it probably doesn't smell too good. Unless she gets fruity shampoo at the commissary.

Is she suggesting Jerry Springer is lying? That whole thing was weird. If this was pre taped, they should have cut it.

I don't know about you guys, but if any one of those worthless (IMHO) jurors get big bucks to talk about their lack of due diligence in carrying out their duties as a juror, I am going to be pretty PISSED OFF. I wish that there would be a serious discussion about the "dumbing down of America" and how it seems to have impacted the CA jury. I believe that the court system has to begin to monitor what goes on in the jury rooms across the country to ensure that this travesty of justice does not occur again. I wouldn't be so angry is I thought they had a least tried to go over the evidence, but COME ON....

I'd like to see a full blown investigation for jury tampering or jury misconduct. I read right away about the juror that got a trip for herself and family to Disney. It was being reported immediately that jurors were getting five figure offers for interviews. Several have hired agents and/or publicists. Most importantly were jurors told a not guilty verdict was worth more and if so when? I cannot track down the original source for that info. so I don't know if it's fact or speculation.

Wm Weitz, PhD: evaluation of CA for DT; interviewed her, examined ICA behind jail house walls (don't know when)

-mental defect: No---no evidence of psychosis nor mood disorders

-many indices of personality disorder, but none that met t formal disorder

-no sociopathic nor psychopathic disorder

WTH

See? She's so dang good she bamboozled him too!

I just turned on the TV during the last one minute of his interview.
Couldn't figure out how he's talking about a patient.
Isn't that against HIPPA?????

If nothing else, what about ethics?
No ethics code?

I think she is EVIL personified with sociopathic tendencies

NG: Marc Klaas on now; discussing petition for Caylee's Law; he was one of first few thousand who signed it!!!
:great:

to add to this, online petitions aren't the best way to go about this, contact your congressman/woman

https://writerep.house.gov/writerep/welcome.shtml house

http://www.senate.gov/general/contact_information/senators_cfm.cfm senate.

you should be able to email them, if you don't want to call.

Create Caylee's Law, Not Reporting Child's Disappearance Should Be a Felony

Greetings,

On July 5, 2011, at 1:15 pm CST, Casey Anthony was found not guilty of first degree murder in the death of her daughter Caylee Anthony. The only charges she now faces are four counts of falsifying police reports, each of which only carries a 1 year prison term. Since she has been in jail since August 2008, she will be out of jail ENTIRELY too soon.

I'm writing to propose that a new law be put into effect making it a felony for a parent, legal guardian, or caretaker to not notify law enforcement of the disappearance of a child within 24 hours, so proper steps can be taken to find that child before it's too late.

This way there will be no more cases like Casey Anthony's in the courts, and no more innocent children will have to go without justice.

The case of Caylee Anthony was tragic, and there is no reason for another case like this one to hit the courts. Let's do what is necessary to prevent another case like this from happening.

[Your name]

Under the Lightning Tree.

Well I hope he gets to question her first before that happens or before a protestor duct tapes her mouth. Nahh it does not matter, I saw how she lies. She is just gonna say it wasn't that zg.

Not to be snarky but when I see ICAs long hair all I can think of is if she only has jail soap to wash it with and only a few days a week it probably doesn't smell too good. Unless she gets fruity shampoo at the commissary.

There's been shampoo and conditional on her commissary order that we've seen.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fkownt
Back