2011.07.10 Websleuths Radio TODAY -5PM PST! Dr. Lillian Glass and Art Harris

Status
Not open for further replies.
can someone describe what they are discussing. Blogtalk radio will not allow me to register or sign in for some reason. [ never had the problem before]

I am having all kinds of problems too, can't get into chat, blog talk keeps reconnecting to the server....I hate not knowing how to do this!

Anyone else having trouble getting into the chat on the radio show?

Dr. LG said jury loved JB. Thought JA turned them off, arrogant. JA laughing during closing, sealed the deal for defense.

Tricia thought, though she liked him, Jeff A was arrogant especially when he laughed at JB.
L Glass agrees.

LG: Yesterday, ICA turned her mom away>good for Casey.

LG: anybody that has CindyA on her show>turn it off, it makes me sick

Kimster asks question from amelie15 re t interview from cousin in Houston
LG: interview sounded real (the radio show)
LG: they'll find her in PRico, wherever she goes-they'll "boo" her (like OJ); has no place to hide

Dr LG is hating Cindy. Feels like she is sick and horrible. Doesn't put ANYTHING past her. Caller asked if it was true that Cindy got a $2M deal? Dr. LG did not hear that, but is quite disgusted by Cindy especially.

Says ICA will have worse sentence out of prison.

On Cousin Dana in Houston: Dr LG thouht the interview sounded real. Lots of people didn't think it was, but she does believe it was the cousin on the call in radio show. Said they will boo ICA wherever she goes, even Puerto Rico. Gave OJ getting booed as example.
Cousin also said the family hired people to sit in court. Says book will say GA had something to do with the murder. Dr LG: "Obnoxious Cindy was scribbling away notes in court for a book", she thinks. Thinks Cindy may eventually get herself in trouble. Maybe will be found guilty of perjury.

LG: obnoxious CA manipulating once again, and she was scribbling away notes for a book (in back of t courtroom), and to hire other people [doesn't make sense]; looking at prosecuting CA and she may do some time

Question from Caller-can't understand what was asked

LG: Jeff A showed cockiness and arrogance

I didn't really think JA was arrogant - he was disdainful of Baez's histrionics and smoke and mirrors - with good reason, IMO.

sorry but I am not going with it all being Jeff Ashton's fault - It is coming out with the Jurors that have talked that they (the jurors) apparently didn't understand the jury instructions - especially since Jennifer Ford said that "if they had charged her with something else" (other than 1st degree) they could have gone with that - THERE were other charges

Quest: Do u think there will b fight over using Caylee's name between G & C and ICA?

LG: yes, will b; saddest thing

Caller-Linda: re CindyA's book>will boycott..
Tricia: ...she's created a social war
LG: agree w/caller; boycott-can't promote; it's not right to make money
Caller: she got mad, and took it out on t baby; talking about t fight between CA & ICA

sorry but I am not going with it all being Jeff Ashton's fault - It is coming out with the Jurors that have talked that they (the jurors) didn't understand the jury instructions - especially since Jennifer Ford said that "if they had charged her with something else" (other than 1st degree) they could have gone with that - THERE were other charges

Yeah, I don't get it either. It wasn't even his case anyways. LDB was the lead prosecutor; he was second chair. And I don't recall any juror making any comment about JA being too smug or arrognant. They liked JB but they haven't indicated they disliked the prosecution.

LG: CA is master manipulator; lying started w/CA; read RickP's emails to his sister

Dr. Glass says we have to let go; Caylee is in a peaceful, better place. She believes Casey could very well do something else. Same with Cindy. There's a universal pattern. Let God take over and do whatever. Let it go. It's damaged a lot of people; we need to heal. Be around people we love.

Tricia: how to heal and get rid of t anger?
LG: got to let it go; she is in place where being loved if yr spiritual person; there is a karmic justice, saw w/OJ; if ICA is t way she is>she will do something else [same w/CA]
...let it go; it has damaged a lot of people; if altercations w/people>try to make up...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member