2011.07.10 Websleuths Radio TODAY -5PM PST! Dr. Lillian Glass and Art Harris

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is fascinating listening to Dr. Glass... I don't always agree with her(especially on JA but my personality is a lot like his, so maybe that's why, lol) but she definitely gives you things to think about. I should have paid more attention to Cindy than to Lee.

I don't mind reading Dr. L Glass, but IMO she comes across as overly emotional and bordering on hysterical on the radio, rather than passionate in her opinions and assessments. I found her difficult to listen to, and IMO she loses some credibility due to her overly dramatic style.

sorry but I am not going with it all being Jeff Ashton's fault- It is coming out with the Jurors that have talked that they (the jurors) apparently didn't understand the jury instructions - especially since Jennifer Ford said that "if they had charged her with something else" (other than 1st degree) they could have gone with that - THERE were other charges

I agree! As time has gone on this week, I have realized that the blame game needs to stop in regards to JA. I appreciate your post! :)

I don't mind reading Dr. L Glass, but IMO she comes across as overly emotional and bordering on hysterical on the radio, rather than passionate in her opinions and assessments. I found her difficult to listen to, and IMO she loses some credibility due to her overly dramatic style.

I like her that way because she seems more real to me. I can be dramatic too, so that might be why I like her. When I was a kid, my mom called me "Tallulah". :sigh:

Then again, I also like the shoot-from-the-hip style of Richard Hornsby too.

I guess I like everybody! :great:

So far, all of our guests have just been awesome. They've all thanked us for asking us to have them on the show and they all have said they love all of you! :grouphug:

As far as Jeff Ashton, I think he appeared very frustrated at times. We knew the ins and outs of the problems he was having with the DT and could understand it. But the jury might have taken his frustration in the wrong way.

In one way, I want to hear from the jurors to know what they were thinking and in another way I don't want to hear from them at all.

I'm sure being wishy-washy tonight.

:eek:kay:

hmm i'm about to listen to the replay and in reading some posts it appears there is some JA bashing... i'll go do something else

I'm still too emotional over Caylee not getting justice...no way I can listen to any JA bashing.....that will push me right over the edge.

Question from Caller-can't understand what was asked

LG: Jeff A showed cockiness and arrogance

Yeah, but LG in one of her blogs, thought JB was smooth, and a friendly fellow....sorry guys...if anyone thinks that the case was lost because of Jeff A. laughing behind his hand, I'm just as incredulous as JA was.

Also, I didn't see one ounce of arrogance from JA...and did see a ton of arrogance from Baez. I can't listen to this anymore.

Dr. Glass says we have to let go; Caylee is in a peaceful, better place. She believes Casey could very well do something else. Same with Cindy. There's a universal pattern. Let God take over and do whatever. Let it go. It's damaged a lot of people; we need to heal. Be around people we love.

Well, I hope Ms. Glass will abide by her own instructions to 'let go'. So far, I've been getting 2-3 email alerts about new Casey Anthony blogs on her blog.

Yeah, but LG in one of her blogs, thought JB was smooth, and a friendly fellow....sorry guys...if anyone thinks that the case was lost because of Jeff A. laughing behind his hand, I'm just as incredulous as JA was.

Also, I didn't see one ounce of arrogance from JA...and did see a ton of arrogance from Baez. I can't listen to this anymore.

ITA with you; I thought Baez was way more smug and arrognant and cocky. In a lot of ways JA bent over backwards to help Baez.

I will not listen to anyone that's going to bash JA. I have great respect for Mr. Ashton.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
therealdrreid