2011.07.12 HLN News Coverage - Caylee Anthony

Status
Not open for further replies.
Go Tim Miller! Somehow in a roundabout way, there may be a little justice in that ICA won't just get out of this situation scot-free!
Civil lawsuit means she'll have to testify, right?
Atty said TES conducted 1232 searches, and not once before now did the mother ask for a child to be searched for when she knew the child was dead. Yeah, ICA. YOU are despicable!
15 other families were asking for help while looking for Caylee. I hope every one of those other families can sue her too.

In the heart of ZFG's roots, iirc. I'm sure they will LOVE her there. :crazy:

Earlier on HLN, some of the PR rumors were based on people thinking that Jose has connections there and some relatives there. You bring up a good ZFG is also fom PR and JVM said awhile ago that she does get emails from Puerto Ricans who have followed this case. I can some Puerto Ricans being outraged by the thought of Casey going over there.

Rich G: don't know how w/6 weeks of volumes of evidence>came to this conclusion; take outrage & funnel it into positive energy

Earlier on HLN, some of the PR rumors were based on people thinking that Jose has connections there and some relatives there. You bring up a good ZFG is also fom PR and JVM said awhile ago that she does get emails from Puerto Ricans who have followed this case. I can some Puerto Ricans being outraged by the thought of Casey going over there.

Gotta love Baez family values. Push the sociopath off on your family. He's got bucks to make yanno. :great:

I'm not sure if TM has much of a case against KC, but who knows? He may just get a jury that's sympathetic in light of her acquittal.

At the very least, the inconvenience of all the lawsuits and legal fees ought to put a good crimp in her ponytail. :)

Gotta love Baez family values. Push the sociopath off on your family. He's got bucks to make yanno. :great:

Sounds like Manson Family values if ya ask me!

So she may finally get that trip to Puerto Rico she dreamed of...
What a celebrity she thinks she is! I hope she doesn't get into some posh living quarters or resort courtesy of JB or his family.

Rich G re sexual molestation by father & bro

RG: i believe someone did something; but to accuse w/out evidence...

Sources tell JVM they will leave in t dead of night; may go to Puerto Rico.

Heh! So... ICA finally gets her trip to Puerto Rico. Rather iornic since I happen to think that's just one of the many things she resented about having Caylee. She wasn't able to go on vacation to PR with all her new found friends because she was the only one that had a child to take care of. Plus she didn't have the money since she didn't have a job. Although she was still texting to TL about going just days before they all left and she killed her child.

(Waving to my friend, epiphany. :seeya:)

Who's gonna stay w/her on one of the isolated islands of PR? Not buying it. Someone has remain with her.

I wonder if she realizes they are hiding her in PR because she's so despised in America. Truth is I don't think PR is going to be too pleased to have her either.

After that lighting strike I think PR would be the perfect getaway location.
:floorlaugh::woohoo::floorlaugh:

Attachments

• bermudatriangle.gif
    bermudatriangle.gif
    84.4 KB · Views: 15
Who's gonna stay w/her on one of the isolated islands of PR? Not buying it. Someone has remain with her.

Could be another red herring and maybe they hide her with member of DT? I can't however imagine any of them really wanting to take her in.

I wonder if she realizes they are hiding her in PR because she's so despised in America. Truth is I don't think PR is going to be too pleased to have her either.

I live in PR and trust me nobody wants her here.

As I mentioned in another thread there are 2 islands off the eastern coast of PR that could be good hideaway spots, but I don't see her staying there for a long period of time.

Could be another red herring and maybe they hide her with member of DT? I can't however imagine any of them really wanting to take her in.

Really? See I see them hanging on to their supposive cash cow's utters until they dry up....which should be REALLY quick........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pechi_eupa