2011.07.13 HLN News Coverage - Caylee Anthony

Status
Not open for further replies.
New HLN thread for today has been opened. This one will close in a little while. :)

Fascinating. And sickening. This psych guy and all the others, DCS, CM, all trying so hard to market an unmarketable product.

Oh ermm, last night Dorothy told Joy they were all toasting the Constitution! Even Marcia Clark was ridiculing that!

Oh really? So thats the tale they are telling...... If that the case I'm going with CM was just flipping off the Constitution too..JMHO

Oh really? So thats the tale they are telling...... If that the case I'm going with CM was just flipping off the Constitution too..JMHO

Maybe it's CM's version of signing for the deaf showing the photographer his wish to express his first amendment right. jmo

Apparently KC thought it was in the Constitution to dispose of her child.

Simms is disturbed at the way the jury has been treated? She must have missed all the outrage being expressed in the social media outlets for the past three years.

She is getting her face out there now and has had a make-over, she is enjoying every single minute of this.
Definitely! I noticed the make-over right away b/c we referred to her as "hair" during the trial (she couldn't even be bothered to run a comb through it while she was seen on national tv every single day -lol). It's the little things. I love your posts Whisperer & agree with you!

Please share her email, I would love to send Joy an email. I think she does great interviews, but I'd like to know why Joy did not follow through, why didn't she get answer from Simms. I did hear Joy say well I guess that's a no then. But I would have loved to hear Simms answer!

I could not find her email , so I sent one here-
http://www.cnn.com/feedback/forms/form5.html?115

I told her I am not usually a fan but I LOVE HER now. :)

YUP. DOttie Simms said they were not 'celebrating' Casey, they were just toasting the Constitution. So was she jumping up and down for the 6th amendment then?

Joy Behar really came through last night, imo. She kind of quietly pressed Dottie, like on if it was kosher to accuse George of incest/rape, especially if it was not true. And Dot never objected to the wording question, or the implications. She did not really even answer it directly. Just like the non-answer to the 'would you let Casey babysit your kids question." Crickets...then hominaa ..hominaaaa...homminnaaaaa...

Oh gad, her knight in shining armor just showed up for his little princess. He is in the courthouse right now, causing trouble, no doubt.

Toasting the constitution? While at the same time insisting that everyone in the media and public should not be allowed their 1st amendment rights to disagree with the lawyers, their tactics, and their verdicts?

And can someone point out to me where in the constitution it allows someone to kill a child and walk free? Because they know, and we know, that is what happened....

Toasting the constitution? While at the same time insisting that everyone in the media and public should not be allowed their 1st amendment rights to disagree with the lawyers, their tactics, and their verdicts?

And can someone point out to me where in the constitution it allows someone to kill a child and walk free? Because they know, and we know, that is what happened....

IMO..Her attorneys know she is guilty of killing Caylee. How they can sleep at night is beyond me... And those 12 people may have rendered a non guilty verdict but they know she is guilty as HELL-O too....If I had been on that jury we would still be deliberating...No way, would she be walking free..JMHO..

The link I had to HLN online news has expired for me (again) anyone have a new one?

Just a few come to mind:

The MMPI tells you almost everything about the personality. She would not come out valid on this. It takes at least 3 hours and some take many, many more.

Rorshach test gives emotional responses. Very subjective

depression questionare. Simple.

sentence complettion combined w/Rorschack tell a lot.

Many different cognitive tests are avaiable which are very important in her case.

Thank you. Sounds like Psych 101 to me. Limited or no personal interaction (talk therapy) with Casey that would have been the norm with a psychiatrist or psychologist who specializes in personality disorders as opposed to mental illnesses that require psychotropic drugs. jmo

"Trial consultants have been doing this 'shadow jury' work for 30 years. "

JVM= DID THIS INFLUENCE THE DT TO ACCUSE GEORGE OF ABUSE?

Singer= Umm..I don't really know...umm I just gave them the intel and they did what they did

Joy B.: Would you let Casey babysit your kids?

DCS: I liked CA and I came to trust her. That's a really (long pause)... The CA I knew I trusted her. Again my children are grown.

Joy B.: What about your grand kids?

DCS: (long pause)

She never did answer the question! Wow. :floorlaugh:

Definitely! I noticed the make-over right away b/c we referred to her as "hair" during the trial (she couldn't even be bothered to run a comb through it while she was seen on national tv every single day -lol). It's the little things. I love your posts Whisperer & agree with you!

Maybe it was some 'lucky hair-do' thing. You know, like athletes who don't cut their hair or shave all season, til after they win the Big One?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clueliz