2011.07.14 HLN News Coverage - Caylee Anthony

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks wtc and lancelot! I'm not familiar with the story so I'll look it up. Then maybe I'll get it. lol.

Oh Pontius Pilate. That would make more sense.

But I loved the pirate reference. Maybe because my son was obsessed with pirates when he was little. So I thought it was funny calling her a pirate.

Mark NaJame: ...laws have to adjust around t changes to society
JVM: what do u propose?
Mark N: jurists>no money for 9 months, but freely allowed to talk...

wish hln would take that stupid ticker down

My husband and I ROLLED the other night when Nancy screeched "They're making SUCH a huge deal out of this, acting like her release is the RAPTURE COMING!!!"

Meanwhile, the countdown to release ticker is clocking away in the corner.

(It was the first time I had noticed the ticker....maybe you had to be there. LOL.)

Mark N: money always influences everybody; money is t great corrupter
JVM: ...it's the precedent it creates...;opening a Pandora's box; where does it end?

No, her story wasn't that she knew exactly where Caylee was. Just that she had handed her off and she needed help to go find her whereabouts.

I'm talking about the story LP claims Baez told him, about Casey hiding Caylee from her parents.

Did anyone hear Leonard Padilla on HLN?

He accuses Baez of lying to him, and telling him a story to get him to put up the bail. He said Baez convinced him that Casey had hid the baby from her parents because they 'overparented' the child, and if Casey was bailed out then she could go and get the child back.
He said Baez also tried to convince LP that Jessie G. was somehow involved.

So LP wants to sue them both because he says he was deceived from the start. And he would not have gone there with 3 investigators, whose salary and expenses he paid, just to try and help find Caylee.
LP has made money off of caylee from the onset .. and he said along time ago he believed caylee was dead he spouted theories about ga and ca and casey and lee and he started the incest crap with them he is very lucky they havnt sued HIM .. he is a piece of work..he doesnt deserve one red cent from ANYONE

Child rapist represents himself so he can watch his child *advertiser censored* videos in jail??

wtf is our country coming to?

Just goes to show how crazy this ICA world has become - I may be losing what little mind I have left.

I never thought I'd be someone on the sidelines yelling - you go Lennie!!! :floorlaugh: :great: :floorlaugh:

Whaaaat? The Sex Offender gets to watch kiddie *advertiser censored* that he filmed in jail?
He's allowed to view his tapes in jail because he's his own attorney, representing himself.
This is state of Washington.
Defendent: Weldon Marc Gilbert

WTH!

Plus he can question the witnesses/victims--no, wait, they will be questioned thru a third party

IMO the Singer woman is full of it. The whole DT knows KC is not innocent IMO. I was not surprised listening to DCS last night.

Joy Behar: would you let KC babysit your kids?
DCS: <long pause> uhh...err.. ummmmmmmmmm... (paraphrased)

lol!

That really threw me. This is a woman who "discredits" (lies about) experts for a living, did nothing but support things she knew were lies for years...then she suddenly tries to equivocate? Why not just say "Yes! Casey is an amazing mom like I said at trial and I would welcome her into my home any day!!" I mean just keep it going, DCS, there's no turning back now.

Who is this guy sitting next to Jane that's defending this sex offender who gets to watch his own child *advertiser censored*? I'm in awe of how monsterous people are.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aprilssister94