2011.07.14 HLN News Coverage - Caylee Anthony

Status
Not open for further replies.
seriously - she sits there lying and lying - eventually the were going to find out that
Caylee was gone. one thing about Lenny - he was right when he said she lives 10 minutes at a time . . .
say anything to keep them off her back for the rest of the phone call.

"My heart is breaking ...because I want to be back with my family."

"Every morning I wake up, and I hope and I pray....that I can go home and be with you guys."

Her BIGGEST HOPES AND WISHES are always about herself, then she throws Caylee in as an afterthought, just because she knows she should.

Cindy:"I know you are consumed by thoughts of Caylee."[ trying to convince herself maybe]
ICA":But I do need to keep myself distracted. "

She didn't give two craps about that baby. How unbelievably tragic.

The best one...and I think it may be this visit. One of the parents says it gets harder every day or something and FCA says Trust me I know, it's been what 2 weeks....thinking about how long it's been since she ws in jail, not since Caylee had been missing. They meant it gets harder not having Caylee around!! Duh.

Cindy worked hard for what she had, why does dressing nice, keeping her home clean, and providing well for her granddaughter make her a bad person?

I guess in the public's eyes it only makes you bad when you try to profit off the death of your granddaughter. Like selling pictures, videos. The Foundation that was set up. It gives the wrong impression. jmo

O/T- Does anyone know who the guy is singing to Caylee on her 2nd birthday video? Singing, "Girl, you'll be a woman, soon." Is he a relative?

JVM: So did your intel influence the DT to accuse George of child abuse?

Singer: Umm..I don't know. I just give them the intel and it is up to them to do what they do.

In other words YES, your "intel' convinced them to ruin George's already pitiful life.

CM yelling about the Constitution doesn't seen t o think about GAs right to life liberty and the pursuit of happiness.

she was a protective mommy - while Caylee ws sleeping in bed with her and RM..

Can I join in your lawsuit. I'm pizzed about the hours and weeks of my life I'll never get back. And my emotional distress about what happened to Caylee.

Sure! I think CA. GA and LA will be included for all of their input into wrecking the last three years of my life...:floorlaugh:

really?! He's kinda' creepy.

it's out of context - and I get it's creepy - but I think it was genuinely meant to be funny - he is singing a fairly creepy song if you think about it, on a kid's toy... it's a send up probably aimed at the adults (since there were no other children present). To me it's CAs ushering her back toward him for the serenade that was a little odd

How in the hello could the jury watch this tape and think GA had anything to do with it?

it's out of context - and I get it's creepy - but I think it was genuinely meant to be funny - he is singing a fairly creepy song if you think about it, on a kid's toy... it's a send up probably aimed at the adults (since there were no other children present). To me it's CAs ushering her back toward him for the serenade that was a little odd

ITA. He was just being a goofy guy playing with a kids recorder singing a goofy song.

seriously - she sits there lying and lying - eventually the were going to find out that
Caylee was gone. one thing about Lenny - he was right when he said she lives 10 minutes at a time . . .
say anything to keep them off her back for the rest of the phone call.

Well, considering LP got most of his info from the "blogs" he had to be right some time. lol

O/T- Does anyone know who the guy is singing to Caylee on her 2nd birthday video? Singing, "Girl, you'll be a woman, soon." Is he a relative?

I wondered that as well. I thought the song choice was more than a bit creepy and inappropriate as well IMO. She was 2 for goodness sakes, you sing something a 2 year old would know and enjoy.

It's amazing to me how KC NEVER looked or acted scared. I would have been scared beyond belief and broke down with the truth at the first hint of me being found out. I remember thinking "go ahead, think everything is peachy. It'll make a lifetime in jail all the worse". And now here we are and that spoiled brat got away with it just like she thought she would.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drena519