2011.07.16-17 HLN & FOX (Weekend) News Coverage - Caylee Anthony

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone alert TMZ!!! LOL

Please, please people we don't know this for sure, Yet...

However....:innocent:
I am going to keep my eye on it...

She is checking other planes also...

more Flight plans are being scheduled as I type...

Time for me to go buy some beer and popcorn. See you guys in a bit. We are in Countdown mode....AGAIN! Luv ya! :cool:

Maria Hale, on Vinnie's show:

"I am going to be a little optimistic...I believe she will learn her lesson. She is going to take her friends from the DT team, their support and assistance, and she will realize that she has to change her spots and stay clean in the future. "
"People need to remember-She is still a person. There is redemption for ex-cons. "

So she believes Casey is changed person, who is going to come out a better person from now on? Her good pals, her 'new family' are going to be by her side, faithfully, and she is going to show them what a kindhearted, honest, person she is now. :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::

bad storm...satellite link down..per JVM

OMG. I just checked out that resort for a trip next month. Wouldn't that be something lol

Don't you need a passport to go there?
Can a convicted felon get a passport?

Good luck to Baez getting Casey Anthony out of his life in any way shape or form. A spider like Casey (oh, sorry spiders....) does not let something out of it's web so easily. And Baez I am sure knows this, he is just saying this probably because that is what those people at his 3 hour power lunch in NYC told him to say.

Anyone know if they will give Casey her stinking trunk air cans as she is leaving?

Will they just put them in a paper bag and open them and hand them to her?

I will not post the Law Firm,

It may NOT be the plane FCA is going on and it would be against WS TOS for us to sleuth an Innocent Law firm...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aztraea