2011.07.16-17 HLN & FOX (Weekend) News Coverage - Caylee Anthony

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, there seems to be like 4 photogs and one actual reporter from the AP who will see the actual release. The reporters will be held for a certain amount of time afterwards, then they'll be released, so they can meet with other reporters and describe what happened for the world.

Cheney Mason carrying a firearm.....

Something about the name 'Cheney' tells me this may end badly.
I'm just thinking it through, but... Dick Cheney- Cheney Mason.

Never mind. I think it's a brilliant idea!

I don't understand HLN replaying the trial day after day. Of all the reporting they could do, nothing will get turned off faster than reliving that trial. Those of us who were interested certainly don't need it rubbed in our faces. Discussion, analysis, okay, but I never want to see that lying testimony again.

Be careful as the Todays News Thread says CM is packing heat.

LINK
One her attorneys, Cheney Mason, said Anthony is nervous about getting out of jail, and he isn't taking any chances: "We are all vigilant and I am armed."

http://news.yahoo.com/security-exper...080447574.html

I promise I al go back and read the rest of the thread but this just has me :floorlaugh: the thought of CM packing heat just makes me laugh

Maybe ole Chaney should be charged with threatening with a deadly weapon. Threatening anyone and everyone who's around when KC is released.
Maybe Chaney could sit in jail for say ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 31 days. :D

Maybe ole Chaney should be charged with threatening with a deadly weapon. Threatening anyone and everyone who's around when KC is released.
Maybe Chaney could sit in jail for say ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 31 days. :D

I think the only weapon he is packing is that darn finger and I'd hardly call it a deadly weapon. But I like the 31 days...for umbrella assault maybe???

So they are going to "hold" the reporters for awhile presumably so they cannot follow KC, right? All they need to do is head on over to Fusion nightclub.

So they are going to "hold" the reporters for awhile presumably so they cannot follow KC, right? All they need to do is head on over to Fusion nightclub.

Sadly, it's closed. Disney's a better hiding place, I think. All those hotels. They could smuggle her in in two black garbage bags. jmo

Sadly, it's closed. Disney's a better hiding place, I think. All those hotels. They could smuggle her in in two black garbage bags. jmo

With duct tape over her mouth to be sure she didn't call out to someone trying to get attention.

I am now actually looking forward to her being out, and praying that she really does go into hiding- and STAYS there.

I am still sick and angry about the verdict, and need her to fade away so I can get some relief from this unhealthy obsession that started three years ago today.

I guess I want my life back.

~But, I will never forget Caylee Marie.

I wish Fox Orlando had a webcam up at the jail so we could see who's coming and going.

I would imagine she will be with strangers because none of the defense team will want to cue the media where she is hiding. If they send her to a facility she will be kept away from others, not allowed to show her face for fear someone will tip off the media. So everyone she has bonded with are gone. It will not be easy. She's outted. They all know she's a thief and they know she has rages. She will feel like her whole life has been taken from her all over again. And JB will take the opportunity to break away from her. He has little choice.

jmo

I think the only weapon he is packing is that darn finger and I'd hardly call it a deadly weapon. But I like the 31 days...for umbrella assault maybe???

:floorlaugh: Umbrella assault :D sounds about right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TheMidge