2011.07.16-17 HLN & FOX (Weekend) News Coverage - Caylee Anthony

Status
Not open for further replies.
If she does an interview at all in the next few weeks... well I can't believe her lawyers are allowing that. She needs to go quietly into the background.
Going quietly is the smart thing to do but the temptation will be too much for her and JB. He wants us to see the Casey he knows and loves. I think the interview will be Geraldo's because he is a fan and would never ask prying questions. She is being treated like a 10 year old by her DT.

I know how you feel it's like watching your favorite team lose the Superbowl I can't relive watching the trial again it gets me so ticked off!

I don't understand HLN replaying the trial day after day. Of all the reporting they could do, nothing will get turned off faster than reliving that trial. Those of us who were interested certainly don't need it rubbed in our faces. Discussion, analysis, okay, but I never want to see that lying testimony again.

I do NOT understand people who went out there just to stand around...

Someone can get the registration # off the aircraft and find out at least who the owner is and where it is registered. Surely some airport personnel will find that much valuable enough to sell.

ETA: Pardon my typos - on the laptop, in the dark, on my porch, fightng off our state birds, mosquitos.

Another WS member who tweets has already asked them that but no answer yet.

I love the booming pa voice from the squad car in the background with Jim.

No jaywalking at the jail tonight.....hahaha

Too bad John Allen couldn't be Casey's personal driver... with Yuri Melich riding shotgun?? :truce:

I think Jim's Ustream is meant to be a "behind the scenes" capture...btw

I do NOT understand people who went out there just to stand around...

I think they just want to be there to show either their approval or disapproval of FCA walking free.

Maybe they are showing their respect and support for Caylee.

Local News 6 said Casey will be responsible for paying for any body guards coming out with her...FWIW

Hey all. We are on the road on Vaca...And I am a little out of the loop. Can someone please update me on what this airplane to Palm Springs deal is all about, and is it reliable intel lol

Fox Orlando just reported in a live report that Cindy and George are not home tonight. I wonder if they are meeting her where she is going?

Fox is behind...........some news source just showed GA in his garage.

Hey all. We are on the road on Vaca...And I am a little out of the loop. Can someone please update me on what this airplane to Palm Springs deal is all about, and is it reliable intel lol

No way to know...we have heard Bahamas too, lol

Interesting that Dr. Drew says he feels Cindy is the most sympathetic character in the whole drama.

Someone can get the registration # off the aircraft and find out at least who the owner is and where it is registered. Surely some airport personnel will find that much valuable enough to sell.

ETA: Pardon my typos - on the laptop, in the dark, on my porch, fightng off our state birds, mosquitos.

Fox live reporter just said a jet came in from NY this am. There is activity there and earlier they saw a flight crew too. She was live from Executive Airport.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dena24