2011.07.16-17 HLN & FOX (Weekend) News Coverage - Caylee Anthony

Status
Not open for further replies.
well that's it for me.... from this moment on Ill do everything i can to purge the very thought of this witch from my mind....

I hope someday I run into a key player (i.e. ICA, CA, LA, JB, CM, AF, and her other nonsignificant lawyer groupies who i like to call ******) and Ill give them a mouthfull to be sure....

i will BAN anything that has to do with her (and them)! She's not going to make any money because of me! Ill ban any and all interview stations (even if that means giving up Dancing with the Stars!)

sorry, rant over..................

bobkealing bob kealing
Attorney @Johnmorgan says son attorney @MattMorganESQ did see #CaseyAnthony at BOA building. I'm seeking details.
3 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

I have to imagine JB is disappointed in how much mileage he's been able to get from this financially. No legit management firm is going to take him under their wing, and that has to disappoint him at this point. And now he's feeling the weight of the responsibility of secreting her. He's at least a few steps ahead of her in terms of experiencing the aftermath. I have to say...it makes me kind of proud to know that the general public has made it known that they're not going to be a part of anything that benefits the defense team or ICA financially. :twocents:

"Jose Angel Baez was born in Puerto Rico in 1969. According to reports, Baez grew up in the Bronx and South Florida by his single mother. He dropped out of Homestead High School in ninth grade.

At the age of 17, he got married, became a father, earned a GED diploma and joined the Navy in 1986.

Photos Casey Anthony Trial Evidence

In 1997, he graduated from St. Thomas University's School of Law in Miami. When Baez applied to become a lawyer before the Florida Board of Bar Examiners, his admission was denied, due that he had failed to pay for child support.

It took him 8 years to establish himself as a defense lawyer. In 2005 he was admitted into the Florida Bar Association which allows him to practice any state of the American union or any state of the country."http://en.terra.com/latin-in-america/news/terra_exclusive_interview_with_casey_anthonys_lawyer_jose_baez/hof15569

Maybe she had to ride with the baggage in the cargo hold of the plane. I know she probably didn't, but just thinking that makes me feel better.

I am watching aN LA car chase instead. An exciting one. Crazy manuevers on a crowded fwy in downtown LA. And supposedly the guy has 2 felony strikes so this could get him 20 years so he ain't stopping til he runs out of gas.

Here too! First thing I thought when it started...Wow she snuck out early and is in LA! LOL I need a Casey intervention :)

bobkealing bob kealing
Attorney @Johnmorgan says son attorney @MattMorganESQ did see #CaseyAnthony at BOA building. I'm seeking details.
2 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

I'm going to bed even though I'm so disgusted it'll prob take awhile to fall asleep. I bet when I check in with you all tomorrow morning we'll know where she is. They can't/won't hide her for long.

This was tough to say the least. I'm glad for WS - it's comforting to know that so many others are as devestated as I am.

Did anybody hear the news commentator mention a woman smiling at one of the people handling the golf bags? Could it have been KC in a wig (maybe why hair in a bun?) and body suit?

Casey had 6 grand mal seizures in the jail? But when the psych doctors examined her, they found no brain damage. I just heard this on myfoxorlando.

I did not know about that.....maybe setting the stage to get her disability benefits.

FWIW - newest tweet

johnfranklin11 cadesert02
They changed the flightplan! She is on the way to Port Columbus Intl KCMH #caseyanthony
8 minutes ago

I'd bet the entire family is relocating back to Ohio. I really hope not one of them ever has a day's peace EVER the rest of their miserable lives.

Why did all of the news stations give up if the planes have not taken off yet?

they aren't giving up, they just aren't showing an airport w/o activity. reporters are still there.

ot from this post, i find it funny fox broke with the video of her leaving but i didn't see hln do it. considering they have changed their name to the can (casey anthony network) on would think they would still be blabbering on about it. and why isn't jvm chasing all the cars/planes around? ;)

Ok off to bed. Going to tour the sites in Philly tomorrow and Valley Forge...I bet this is not the justice these brave souls fought for :(

ETA..IDK but that white car that pulled up at the airport, was the same kind of car that was behind the SUV she got in..Decoy again maybe,..But in my mind, she was turned away at the gate lol...night all !

"Jose Angel Baez was born in Puerto Rico in 1969. According to reports, Baez grew up in the Bronx and South Florida by his single mother. He dropped out of Homestead High School in ninth grade.

At the age of 17, he got married, became a father, earned a GED diploma and joined the Navy in 1986.

Photos Casey Anthony Trial Evidence

In 1997, he graduated from St. Thomas University's School of Law in Miami. When Baez applied to become a lawyer before the Florida Board of Bar Examiners, his admission was denied, due that he had failed to pay for child support.

It took him 8 years to establish himself as a defense lawyer. In 2005 he was admitted into the Florida Bar Association which allows him to practice any state of the American union or any state of the country."http://en.terra.com/latin-in-america/news/terra_exclusive_interview_with_casey_anthonys_lawyer_jose_baez/hof15569

So maybe he's born in NY to English-language media and born in Puerto Rico to Spanish-language media?

Casey had 6 grand mal seizures in the jail? But when the psych doctors examined her, they found no brain damage. I just heard this on myfoxorlando.

Hmm .......... I had ignored this tweet, until you posted this.

johnfranklin11 cadesert02
My contact told me that the seizures #caseyanthony had in jail were from xanax withdrawl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SquirrelChaser