2011.07.17 Casey Released From Jail

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually, no one is entitled to decide for another whether they get to have a productive life or not. She was acquitted and anyone who thinks they get to decide is vindictive and vengeful, IMO.

It is certainly up to her how she goes about that and how she chooses to deal with all of this, but it's really not okay, IMO, for people to purposefully get in her way. (That, of course, is not the same as people choosing not to help her--I'm fine with that).

If the public is seeking to harm her ability to function within society based on what they believe is a rightful return for a perceived injury then that is being vengeful.

But that is totally my own opinion.

BBM...However she is also a convicted felon. Her actions in the next few weeks/months will be telling. Does she go for quick blood money, or does she lay low and demonstrate a sincere interest in rehabilitating herself, i.e. enrolling herself in a GED class and taking other measures to positively better herself.

Are you aware that MLittman now is saying KC never said her father molested her. So, again KC's story changes.
Really ? Why was she shaking her head "no" in court when GA was denying the allegations under oath ? And how could Baez throw that out in front of the jury if it didn't come from FCA ?

And why can't Baez be sued? He promoted the "Caylee is missing" as strong, if not stronger than any family member. :rocker: I get mad whenever I think about what he did to derail the search for Caylee.

He also attempted to have Mr. Kronk accused of murder!

Wait until the money dries up and you'll see the DT run the other way.
And there is no way she will work for the attorneys as most of them are based in and around Orlando. Too much negative sentiment ...
:floorlaugh:

If she really wanted to change I think they would stick with her because they could see their story of how they reformed her.

True about Orlando. I am sure they could use their connections to hook her up somewhere, though. Maybe one of her former attorneys. I think the help for her is there if she really wants it, but I am highly skeptical that she does.

Really ? Why was she shaking her head "no" in court when GA was denying the allegations under oath ? And how could Baez throw that out in front of the jury if it didn't come from FCA ?

Because she lies.

Because he lies.

Yet he always seems to come out ahead of everyone. Winning a trial everyone said he couldn't possibly, smuggling Casey away from the Orange County Jail under the noses of everyone.....Just think how amazing he'd be if he planned ahead.

Mark Lippman, Cindy and George's attorney, said today on JVM HLN that JB called then yesterday to see if they would be decoys. They said "No", because according to Lippman it was too dangerous.

I found it interesting that only yesterday he was making plans. Wow!!

I always thought, during the trial, that he was flying by the seat of his pants. Evidently he procrastinates a lot of things.. JMHO

Baez with GR tonight? Oh Gad...the other story! Good Grief. I imagine this is all about how KKC should now be treated. Gag me with a spoon. People were getting over it and now he has to come on and drilll up some notierity...will he tell us how she is and how much she thanks those for their kind thoughts and how she knows their are good people out there. IOW, it will be a KKC interview w/o the witch herself.

First of all, she didn't even attempt, in three years, to obtain her GED. You have to have some sort of diploma completing High School before you can even think of going into a higher level of education. The fact that she sat on her butt for three years and didn't use the resources available to every inmate (for free) should already tell you about the kind of drive one Miss Casey Anthony has to this day. She does not feel she needs to do anything to get what she wants.

Casey has no concept of money... at all! She has never had to pay rent, pay utilities, pay car notes, pay cell phone bills, pay insurance, pay taxes (yeah, they're coming for that money, Casey), etc... She has no clue at all. She has no survival skills other than to steal and manipulate to get what she wants. She will be absolutely broke in a year or two with no where to turn.

She will not be able to turn to her parents for financial support because they will also be broke. They also have no concept of money and live outside their means.

Jose and Cheney will turn their backs on Casey soon. They have their own lives to live and that doesn't include Casey Anthony in the long run. They will leave Casey once the money dries up.

They can not live off Caylee forever. None of them has any kind of staying power. They are not Beth Holloway or Mark Klass. They are not victims. They have no real cause. They are neither sympathetic or empathetic characters. No one feels sorry for them and no one can relate to them. The media, television, etc... business will eat them alive and spit them back out. That is how it works.

It's just a matter of time. Unfortunately, Casey will kill again, this I am pretty sure of. She has no control over how evil she really is and she can not hide from who she is and what she is. Someone is going to do her wrong and she is going to go after them with a vengeance. I just hope it is not another baby.

Your saying Maria is beautiful, right? I not sure how the maid is a cash cow to Arnold? Sorry off topic.

Sorry I was posting regarding another post I read on this thread. I get lazy,and I dont always like to call out other posters. I was talking about JB. Casey's lawyer. This is the CA thread.

Originally Posted by Chablis
Maybe there should be a new law where names can be taken and entered into a database lifted from these sites that show so much hate to warn law enforcement of all the hateful people and what they condone or could be capable of.

Gee, that doesn't sound like freedom of speech or freedom of expression in a (supposedly) free country now, does it? :usa: I'm sure there are laws like that in, say, North Korea or Communist China...Good luck with legislating dictatorial
carp like that here, in the LAND OF THE FREE.

Who cares ? What can he say that is newsworthy and won't be twisted by GR ? Um ... "Casey is safe and will start treatment soon" ... "I believe in my heart that she's innocent and yes, I would let her babysit my kids" ... "We are not out to make a dime off of Caylee's death" ...

I couldn't care less who he has on his show, but there may be some here that would want to watch, it was just a heads up.........I certainly won't watch, because I can't stand Geraldo or Baez.

Chilly Willy,

Sometimes I think you're a genius and sometimes I want to punch you in the nose. Tonight, I just want to buy you a beer. :toast:

Thank you, I think :waitasec: I'll gladly accept that beer. The punch in the nose....not so much.

I am willing to wait and see what Casey does with her life. I don't mean in the next few months or weeks, but in the longterm, and if we aren't hearing about her in two years, I'll take that as good news. I don't feel that I have the right to claim I "know" her or what she is like at this point in her life, or what led up to making her whatever she is today. I hope if she is given a chance for a productive life, she takes it. For me, there is no point in not wishing and even hoping for the best now that she is free
I have to agree with this. I think she is guilty as sin and should be sitting on death row right now, but since she is out the best outcome forsociety would be for her to become a contributing member. I certainly don't want to see her go back to leading a life a crime and sponge off of the kindess of others. The ball is in her court and how she handles it will be telling.

BBM...However she is also a convicted felon. Her actions in the next few weeks/months will be telling. Does she go for quick blood money, or does she lay low and demonstrate a sincere interest in rehabilitating herself, i.e. enrolling herself in a GED class and taking other measures to positively better herself.
I completely agree. I noticed some prominent attorneys like Fieger and Geragos are saying that they would advise her to stay out of the spotlight. I think if she tries to capitalize off of this case it will say a lot about her and Baez.

If Geraldo is "striking while it's hot"... :floorlaugh:

I hadn't seen your post before I posed the same question. How else would Casey have had access to checks from Grandpa's account at the nursing home? She knew that Cindy held the purse strings for her aging parents.

If I remember the circumstances correctly, Casey didn't actually steal a paper check. Grandma had given her a check for her birthday and Casey used the account number and routing number online to pay her cell phone bill.

Chilly Willy,

Sometimes I think you're a genius and sometimes I want to punch you in the nose. Tonight, I just want to buy you a beer. :toast:

I think we would all have a great time out having beers together. All of us know so much about this case, what great conversation we would be able to have, no matter what our individual opinions (as long as no one punched someone in the nose..lol) I know when I talk to others who are not so familiar, they are bored with the conversation and know so little about the facts that I get frustrated trying to explain. So cheers to everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500