2011.07.17 Casey Released From Jail

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe there should be a new law where names can be taken and entered into a database lifted from these sites that show so much hate to warn law enforcement of all the hateful people and what they condone or could be capable of.
Funny, this smacks of J. Edgar Hoover and his commie-blacklisting techniques!

Originally Posted by Chablis
Maybe there should be a new law where names can be taken and entered into a database lifted from these sites that show so much hate to warn law enforcement of all the hateful people and what they condone or could be capable of.

Why would one post at a forum where one dislikes what's said?
Yep, I'd like to reinterate, I hate FCA and hope karma quickly finds her.

Yet he always seems to come out ahead of everyone. Winning a trial everyone said he couldn't possibly, smuggling Casey away from the Orange County Jail under the noses of everyone.....Just think how amazing he'd be if he planned ahead.

Lucky and amazing are two different things, no?

The end of the story has yet to be told.

Attachments

• sleep really.png
    sleep really.png
    57.8 KB · Views: 24
Gee, that doesn't sound like freedom of speech or freedom of expression in a (supposedly) free country now, does it? :usa: I'm sure there are laws like that in, say, North Korea or Communist China...Good luck with legislating dictatorial
carp like that here, in the LAND OF THE FREE.
Well, it is against TOS here to advocate for others to harm the acquitted defendant. And it is dangerous to stir up any kind of violent sentiment as well, whether in "the land of the free" or not. Ms. Anthony is now a free person in the land of the free.

You can always look at the bright side...........

ORLANDO, Fla. -- The financial fallout from the case against Casey Anthony could cost lead defense attorney Jose Baez his home.

Foreclosure documents indicated Baez owes more than $650,000 to creditors. Baez said he blames his foreclosure on the real estate downturn.

Baez purchased his lakefront home three years ago for $670,000. On Wednesday, he admitted it's only worth about half of that amount.

In a foreclosure complaint, Baez's creditor, U.S. Bank, claimed, "the installment, which became due on the note and mortgage on Sept. 1, 2009, and each payment thereafter have not been paid."

In the mortgage he signed, Baez financed $601,000. He agreed to pay $4,500 a month plus interest. In the foreclosure complaint filed in May, he owed $655,000.

Read more: http://www.wesh.com/news/24425702/detail.html#ixzz1SPFpeIuj

Wow , no wonder he jumped on that lucky lottery ticket alias FCA.
Kind of reminds me of when you take your car to a shady garage for repair and the owner says , glad you came in , my mortgage is due:floorlaugh:

I hadn't seen your post before I posed the same question. How else would Casey have had access to checks from Grandpa's account at the nursing home? She knew that Cindy held the purse strings for her aging parents.

Want to know how she had access? Grandma P. made the mistake of sending Casey a small birthday check using that Hospice account. It was an account they set up primarily for his payments to the nursing home. But it can be used for other things as well.

So they sent their granddaughter a birthday check, and she used it to get the routing number and other data and I am assuming she changed the amount or something. I am not sure. But it is despicable.

Do you have a link to an article or interview with the guards? I'd love to read where one of them said they didn't want to do the job they are paid to do.

Oh no,,,that is just my opinion. There is a still picture of when she is coming out and she is looking at one of the guards with the semi or whatever kind of gun he has, and she mouths thank you, I do not see him say anything to her in any of the pictures or video but this one still shot is priceless. His face says it all.
I believe she is saying thank you because she fears she is going to catch a bullet when she walks out those doors and is hoping he uses his gun first.

Sleuthing other members and bringing information from other sources to this site is grounds for an immediate ban. DO not do it!

I'm kind of enjoying the thought of her too terrified to stick her nose out in public and being holed up with a bunch of middle aged men boring up the place. Heh, better than being alone, I guess.

:fence:

Well, it is against TOS here to advocate for others to harm the acquitted defendant. And it is dangerous to stir up any kind of violent sentiment as well, whether in "the land of the free" or not. Ms. Anthony is now a free person in the land of the free.

And we are free to express our opinions in a non violent way. Which we will continue to do.

I couldn't agree with you more. Thanks for the post.

I think people who go out of their way to make her chance at a life impossible ... well, it says a lot about them as individuals. It tells me that they drastically want her to fail to satisfy their anger. They want vengeance on her, not justice.

How about Casey going out of her way to make Caylees chance of a life impossible?? I agree that would say a lot about her as a individual..and yes in Caseys case i believe she wanted vengeance too..which is why Caylee is now dead :(

Daum --- it sure does LinasK.

I love how we are crying free speech right now and so many are so upset over our Constitutional right to a fair trial and what happened with Casey and they want new laws so jurors cant make money and all the other stuff that has come with the verdict!

Sorry but the majority think she got away with murder and there was no justice for her crime against her baby. There will be justice tho. I hope she has a miserable life every single day of it. Thats what she deserves. She is downright evil. There is nothing good about her.

So are you saying only a majority can be correct?

bobkealing bob kealing

Geraldo talking with #Josebaez tonight. #CaseyAnthony.

bobkealing bob kealing
Geraldo talking with #Josebaez tonight. #CaseyAnthony.
4 minutes ago Favorite

I know lots of people do not like either man, but I will be interested to hear what JB has to sell..er say tonight.

I love how we are crying free speech right now and so many are so upset over our Constitutional right to a fair trial and what happened with Casey and they want new laws so jurors cant make money and all the other stuff that has come with the verdict!

Laws are ever changing.
When there is a problem, people work to change them.

He must have been having a hard time because no one wants anything to do with her. They know people want to do her in and they certainly do not want to be in the front of the line.
Even the guards with the automatic weapons did not want to protect her. After all who wants to take a bullet for a child killer??

Do you have a link for the guards did not want to protect her? I do not remember reading that anywhere.

And we are free to express our opinions in a non violent way. Which we will continue to do.

Just make sure to respect this warning of Grandmaj, Websleuth Moderator:

OK the discussion about wishing violence on Casey Anthony is against our rules. STOP
:innocent::seeya:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member